before I flip you like a cheese omelet.
别再拿镜头对着我了
All you have to do is say
你只需要说一句
"I care about making dreams come true."
"我关心让梦想照进现实"
First of all, that line makes me sound like a hooker
首先 这句台词听起来很下♥贱♥
and saying it makes me feel like a hooker, so.
说出来会让我觉得自己是贱♥人♥
Everyone is in this video.
大家都录过了
Randy's in the video.
兰迪也上了镜
I don't want to brag, but in 29 takes,
我不是自夸 但重拍的29次中
I only threw up thrice.
我只吐了三回
Wait. Randy, did you send the Hermanson
等等 兰迪 你把赫曼森公♥司♥的合同
contracts downtown?
送到市中心去了吗
I did.
送去了
I sent them downtown.
我送去市中心了
Why are you saying it like that?
你干嘛要说谎
They never arrived at the downtown office.
市中心的办公室从没收到过
They...
这个
Well, just to make sure we're on the same page,
咱们说的是同一件事吧
is "send them downtown"
"送到市中心"的意思
not an expression for shredding a document?
不是销毁文件的委婉说法吗
You shredded them?!
你把文件销毁了
Yeah. I sent them downtown.
是啊 我把它们送去市中心了
You know, down into the shredder.
往下塞进碎纸机
You-you feed the paper
把纸张倒过来
in a downwards fashion,
喂进机器里
so that's where the expression comes from.
这个暗语就是这么来的
That's not an expression!
这不是什么暗语
That has never been an expression!
从来就没有过暗语
Okay, I can fix this.
这事交给我吧
I am all over this project.
这个项目我很熟
I'll say this:
我要说
There is no quit in that guy.
那家伙是个祸害
You should fire him.
你该解雇他
Okay, that, that right there.
行了 就这句话
That attitude is exactly why I won't be in your video.
你这态度 正是我不愿上镜头的原因
Because GNB doesn't care.
因为巨人银行毫无关怀可言
They hand out pink slips like they're hors d'oevres.
他们解雇人 已经是家常便饭了
Just last week, I was talking to Arthur...
就在上周 我正跟亚瑟说话
Oh, whoa, you're wearing a green tie now.
你系着条绿领带
I'm wearing a green tie.
绿领带是我系的
GNB treats people like they're disposable,
巨人银行不把人当人看
and I will not be a part of that.
我可不会与他们为伍
Marshall Eriksen does not fire people,
马修·埃里克森是不会解雇职员
period.
现阶段不会
Uh, just want you to know,
通知你们一下
we are making good progress on this new project.
这个新项目 进展顺利
Oh, you gentlemen keep talking,
你们接着聊
I will answer that.
我来接电♥话♥
Marshall Eriksen's office.
马修·埃里克森办公室
Yeah, I can get that for you.
好的 我可以帮你查
Just a second.
稍等
Uh... bank. The "B" stands for bank.
银行 GNB中的"B"指的是银行
Okay, Mother, I'll see you tonight.
好了 妈妈 晚上见
Oh, yikes. I'd better get Mr. Messy a napkin.
糟了 我去给一团糟先生拿张纸巾
Period.
我说现阶段
Just tell me who you slept with!
跟我说 你到底跟谁上♥床♥了
Lily, I don't want to get into it, okay?
莉莉 我不想聊这个 好吗
Aha, it's someone we know.
我知道了 是我们认识的人
If it was some ding dong we didn't know,
如果是我们都不认识的陌生人
you'd just give me his name.
你只要说出他的名字就行了
Fine. It's Bill Pepper.
好吧 他叫比尔·佩伯
Bill Pepper?
比尔·佩伯
Mm-hmm.
对啊
Kind of a coincidence there happens
这真巧了 桌上正好有
to be a bill and a pepper shaker here on the table.
一份账单和一罐辣椒粉
Any chance you and Bill had a three-way with Fork Napkin?
你和比尔是不是还和一个叫福柯纸巾的人玩3P了
Oh...
被识破了
It's someone we know!
果然是我们认识的人
So, I'm assuming you all read the chapters
我想你们都读过了
on the Greek Revival architecture.
希腊复兴时期建筑的相关章节了
Any questions?
有什么问题吗
Yes. How do you sleep at night?
我有 你晚上能安心睡觉吗
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
It was recently made clear to me
我最近突然觉得
that I don't know the first thing about architecture,
我对建筑一无所知
so here I am.
所以我就来了
Very well, then, let's get started.
很好 那开始上课吧
Some examples of Greek Revival architecture...
有哪些属于希腊复兴时期的建筑呢
Ooh! Ooh!
我知道 我知道
Is The Arcadian Greek Revival?
阿卡迪亚大楼 是希腊复兴建筑吗
No.
不是
What's The Arcadian?
阿卡迪亚大楼是什么
Oh, it's just this beautiful, old building
是莫斯比教授打算拆毁的
that Professor Mosby wants to tear down.
一座非常古老而美丽的建筑
What?! No,
什么 不会的
Professor Mosby loves old buildings.
莫斯比教授对古建筑充满热爱
He wouldn't do that. Right, Ted?
他不会这么做的 对吧 泰德
Getting back to Greek Revival...
回到希腊复兴时期...
I lost them.
我被他们鄙视了
Look, you're new at teaching.
你太没任教的经验了
In my kindergarten class,
在我幼儿园班里
I have had plenty of troublesome students.
有一大堆不听话的学生
Like Johnny Marley...
比如强尼·马列
Johnny?
强尼
Johnny!
强尼
He and that little stuffed horsey raised all kinds of hell.
他和他的毛绒小马 成天不得消停
But I have a simple method for shutting down troublemakers.
但我有个简单的法子制♥服♥他们
You know that '98 Taurus that's
你们还记得 总停在外面的
always parked outside?
那辆98款福特金牛车吧
The one with the really annoying alarm?
警报器异常恼人的那辆
We're familiar with it.
那声音我们太熟悉了
Well, when a kid like Johnny acts up in my class...
每当班里有像强尼那样的孩子捣乱时
Shuts them right up.
立刻就能让他们闭嘴
Lily, my students are adults,
莉莉 我的学生是成年人
and I treat them that way.
我要以成年人的方式对待他们
I'll just give them more candy
我只要给他们带些糖果
and make them a mix CD.
再放上一张混音唱片
Problem solved.
问题就解决了
Oh, baby, what's wrong?
宝贝 怎么了
Something bad happened.
我♥干♥了件坏事
Randy, hey, have you seen the...
兰迪 你有没有看见...
Before you get to that,
你问之前让我先说
regarding the earlier project I was working on...
之前我在做的那个项目
Voil?
大功告成
That's the Hermanson contract?
那是赫曼森公♥司♥的合同吗
The Hermanson contract?
是要赫曼森公♥司♥的
Oh, man, this is the Filbert contract.
倒霉 这是费尔伯特公♥司♥的
Damn it! No...
该死 不要
Anyway, what's your thing?
你刚才要问什么
I need the Filbert contract!
我需要费尔伯特公♥司♥的合同
No!!
不是吧
Well, I'll do what I can.
这样 我会尽我所能
But in my experience,
但凭我的经验而言
twice shredded is fairly permanent.
粉碎两次 就无可还原了
Sorry, Randy, but...
抱歉 兰迪 但是
this just isn't working out.
这样下去不是办法
Marshall popped his cherry!
马修终于开♥苞♥了
Come on, Marshall, you have to admit, the guy was a disaster.
好了 马修 你得承认那个人确实是个灾难
I mean, it reflected badly on the company.
他给公♥司♥蒙羞
He was an embarrassment.
他是个耻辱
A huge embarrassment.
一个巨大的耻辱
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表