Not "Esther."
埃斯特不行
I need a drink. Ted? Ted?
我得来一杯 泰德 泰德
Marshall, your list is entirely boy names.
马修 你的名单是全是男孩名
You do realize there's roughly a 50% chance
你知道你有大概一半的可能
of you having a daughter, right?
会生个女儿的吧
Okay, honestly, I've never thought about having a girl.
好吧 说实在的 我从没想过会生女孩
I don't want to think about having a girl.
我也不想去考虑生女孩的事
Tara, Esther--
泰拉 埃斯特
can you imagine being one of those girls' dads?
你能想象当那种妞的老爹 有多悲惨吗
** Marshall's daughter *
*马修的乖女儿
** Your booty *
*你的翘臀
** Your booty's so smooth.*
*翘臀的曲线 迷死人
Gentlemen, gentlemen.
先生们 先生们
On the main stage, give it up for Marshall's daughter.
即将登上主台的是 热烈欢迎马修的乖女儿
He screwed up my childhood.
是他毁了我的童年
That's why I do this.
我才会堕落干这行
I have no idea how to raise a daughter!
我完全不知道该怎么养女儿
What if she makes bad choices?
万一她走歪路 怎么办
I mean, what if she winds up dating some...
我是说 要是她最后和那些...
Oh, God.
上帝啊
Papa, I want you to meet my new boyfriend.
老爸 我要给你介绍我的新男友
Hey, bro.
好啊 兄弟
Thanks for making such a hottie.
感谢你生出如此尤物
Who's your daddy?
谁是爹哋
You are, 'cause of all the sex we have.
你咯 因为我们嘿♥咻♥得那么爽
I don't want a girl.
我不想要女儿
I just want a little boy.
我只想要个小子
It's not what it sounds like, folks.
大伙别误会 我们是正常取向
Hey, Mom. Hey, Dad.
嗨 老妈 老爸
Marshall? Is that you?
马修 是你吗
Oh, okay, um...
呃 那个
You guys, you're a little too close to the camera.
你们俩离摄像头太近了
Can you back up a bit?
能往后退退吗
How's this?
这样行吗
Every time.
每回都这样
Um, can you just sit in front of the computer
你们能不能就坐在电脑前
like normal human beings?
像个正常人类
Perfect!
很好
Perfect.
很好
What's up, shooter?
怎么啦 射手
Um, to be honest, I'm getting a little freaked out
老实说 我有点害怕
about the idea of having a daughter.
要是生个女儿怎么办
I know you two probably aren't the right people to talk to about this.
我知道你们也没啥经验
You had all boys.
你们生了一窝小子
Oh, well, that was just dumb luck.
呃 那是走了狗屎运
Hey, honey, would you get me a brewski from out of the shed?
亲爱的 你能给我从小屋里拿瓶啤酒吗
Sure. You want anything, Marshall?
当然 你要什么吗 马修
I'm in a computer, Mom.
我在电脑这边 妈
Yeah, all boys.
是啊 都是儿子
Total co-winky-dink.
完全华丽丽的巧合
It was no co-winky-dink.
压根没巧合这回事
Since the Viking age,
自维京时代以来
the Eriksen men have passed down ancient secrets
埃里克森家族便世代相传着一个怀上男孩的
for conceiving boys.
古老秘方
Number one, avoid lemons.
第一 避开柠檬
They're baby girl fertilizer.
那是女婴的肥料
Okay... No offense, Dad,
好吧 没别的意思 老爸
but I doubt there's any scientific data to support--
但我强烈怀疑这没有科学依据
"I doubt there's any scientific data to support.."
"我强烈怀疑这没有科学依据"
I had all sons.
我生的都是儿子
Your grandfather had all sons.
你爷爷生的都是儿子
Your great-grandfather had all sons.
你曾爷爷生的都是儿子
Scoreboard!
事实胜于雄辩
Who you gonna listen to?
你要听谁的
Me? Or "Scientific data"?
你爹我 还是"科学依据"
Members of the G-8 convened today in Vienna
八国集团领导峰会 今日在维也纳召开
to discuss plans to fight climate change by re-
商讨关于应对气候变化的举措
What?
干嘛
Ask me what I did yesterday.
问问人家昨天干什么了
Hey, Becky, Becky, this is our news segment, okay?
贝基 这是我们新闻播报时段 明白吗
Nobody cares what you did yesterday.
没人关心你昨天干嘛了
Lighten up, Robin.
别生气嘛 罗宾
What'd you do, sweetheart?
小甜心 昨天你做什么啦
Mike!
麦克
Well, I'm new in town and don't know many people.
人家刚来这里 人生地不熟
But yesterday, I met the sweetest man,
但昨天 我遇到了个无比贴心的男人
who took me on a tour of the city.
带我游览了整个城市哦
Guys, New York is kind of cool.
大伙 纽约真是帅呆了
Okay, back to the G-8 conference.
好了 回到八国集团领导峰会
Hello?
喂
Mike, can I get in the shot?
麦克 我能进镜头吗
Fantastic.
好极了
Then this cutie patootie
之后 这个帅哥
took me to this bar called MacLaren's,
带我去了一个叫麦凯伦酒吧
right underneath his apartment.
就在他的公♥寓♥楼下哦
Wait-- did you go out with Ted Mosby?
等下 你是跟泰德·莫斯比出去吗
Yes!
没错
Guys, I went out with Robin's roommate.
大伙 我和罗宾的室友一起出去哦
I saw her bedroom.
我还看到她的卧室了哦
She's a messy Bessie.
她可是个邋遢女王呢
In other news, later today,
另一则消息 今天的晚些时候
a Manhattan architect gets punched in the throat.
一位曼哈顿建筑师的喉咙 将遭受一拳重击
Ted, of all the women in New York,
泰德 纽约遍地都是妞儿
You had to go out with an eight-year-old girl?
你非得去泡一个八岁女孩吗
Not what it sounds like, folks.
大家别误会 我是正常取向
Ted, you know that i hate her.
泰德 你知道我讨厌她
How could you go out on a date with this girl?
你怎么可以跟她出去约会呢
It wasn't a date.
我们没有约会
She came over to the apartment looking for you.
她来我们公♥寓♥找你
I made Robin my famous chocolate chip cookies.
我做了最拿手的巧克力碎片饼干给罗宾哦
But instead of chocolate chips, I used gummie bears.
但是我放的不是巧克力碎片 而是熊熊软糖
A spider!
有蜘蛛
Let me guess, she acted like a helpless little girl,
我来猜猜 她是不是装成一个无助的小女孩
and you stepped in as the big, strong man.
而你就成了那个救了她的英勇猛♥男♥
I don't know if that's totally true.
我不确定事发当时是不是那样
It's okay, little darlin'.
没事的 小宝贝
Poor spider.
好可怜的小蜘蛛
Spiders gotta die so trees can grow.
只有蜘蛛消亡了 树木才能得以成长
Then I held her tight and told her it was all gonna be okay.
然后我紧紧抱住她 告诉她不会有事的
By the way, I think I only wounded the spider.
对了 我好像只是弄伤了那只蜘蛛
It crawled off into my bedroom.
它后来爬进了我卧室
Wait. Is that why you slept on the couch last night?
等等 你昨晚睡在沙发就是因为这事吗
Yeah, I slept.
是啊 我一宿不敢合眼
I'm dying out here.
快折腾死哥了
Talking like a little boy is not working with the ladies.
女人们根本不吃童言童语这一招
Wow, lady.
哇 小姐
You got some tig ol' bitties!
你的奶奶好大哇
Gosh!
天啊
Your body's a perfect...
你的身体有这
this many.
这么完美
Hi.
你好
Do you want to wrestle with our special bathing suit places?
咱们用游泳衣遮住的部分玩摔跤 怎么样
Come on!
给点力啊
I just need two seconds, baby.
给我两秒钟就好 宝贝
I know you think that's a compliment,
我知道你可能会觉得 这是在夸奖你
but I'd rather you took your time.
但我还是希望你慢慢来
No, um... I'll be right back.
不是的 我马上回来
Ancient Norse wisdom tells us that, to sire a son,
古代北欧的知识显示 想生儿子
you must do three things right before you lay with your maiden.
在你与夫人行房♥之前 必须先做三件事
First, eat pickled herring.
一 吃腌鲱鱼
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表