Oh, yeah. He's such a sweet guy.
他真是个好人
Who's your daddy?
你是谁的小乖乖
Who's your daddy?
你又是谁的小乖乖
I don't know.
我不知道
I guess he recently decided to get in touch with his dad.
他最近决定联♥系♥自己的生父
His mom gave him the guy's address.
因为他妈妈告诉了他那个人的地址
So I wrote him a letter.
于是我给他写了一封信
And I poured my heart out.
字字发自我肺腑 句句掏出我真心
And I gave him my number and I told him to call me.
我还告诉他我电♥话♥ 让他打给我
And he still hasn't called me.
但至今我都没接到他电♥话♥
Oh, honey.
噢 小可怜
I mean, I shouldn't be surprised.
我是说 他不打给我是正常的
Clearly, he wants nothing to do with me.
显然 他不想再与我有任何瓜葛
Oh, honey.
噢 小可怜
I mean,
我是说
why else would he let 30 years go by?
不然他怎么狠心扔下我整整30年呢
He's ashamed to have me as a son.
他为有我这么一个儿子而感到羞愧
Oh, honey, he's not ashamed of you.
噢 小可怜 他不是为你而感到羞愧
He's ashamed of himself.
他是为自己而羞愧
I mean, look at you.
我是说 看看今日的你
You're do so great without him.
没有他 你照样成功
I mean, you have an airline
我是说 你拥有自己的航♥空♥公♥司♥
and three Nobel Prizes,
获得三项诺贝尔奖
and you play for the Yankees.
还为纽约洋基队出赛
Four. Four Nobel Prizes.
四项 我是获得四项诺贝尔奖
Four. See?
四项四项 你看
That is impressive.
这些成就多傲人啊
I mean, how many does he have?
我是说 那个家伙能得几项
Only three.
只得三项
Well, there you go.
看吧 你赢了
Hey, uh, listen, Honey, while I've got you,
对了 小可怜 既然你都打过来了
do you have any idea what kind of difficult stuff
我想问你 你知道苏伊经历了
Zoey's been going through?
什么惨绝人寰的事情吗
Oh, I can't tell you about that.
这个我可不能告诉你
The only people that are allowed to know
唯一知道这件事的人
are me, Zoey and her therapist.
只有我 苏伊和她的治疗师
I am her therapist.
我就是她的治疗师
Oh! Well, in that case...
呃 这就另说啦
Uh, okay, listen, I think we've made great progress for today.
好的 通过今天的谈话 我们取得了很大的进展
I got to go. Bye.
我得挂了 拜
Mom! Marcus!
妈 马克斯
What's this really about?
这到底是怎么回事
I told you.
我告诉你了啊
Lily hates you.
莉莉讨厌你
I think you hate me.
我觉得是你讨厌我
I think you have some big problem with me,
我觉得你对我有很大的意见
and you're too chicken to come out and say it.
而你却像个懦夫一样不敢当着我的面说出来
All right.
好吧
Yes.
是
I... hate you.
我 讨厌你
Great.
很好
See?
瞧
Was that so hard?
有这么难以启齿吗
Zoey.
苏伊
Can you at least tell me why?
你至少能告诉我原因吗
Because I'm racking my brain here,
因为我绞尽脑汁也想不出来
and I thought...
我还以为咱俩
I just want to know why.
我就想知道原因
So we got Ted and Zoey. Ted is in love with Zoey.
这是泰德 这是苏伊 泰德喜欢苏伊
Zoey has no idea.
苏伊却浑然不知
Then Zoey's cousin Honey went home with Barney,
而后苏伊的表妹小可怜 跟了巴尼回家
and Zoey was happy about it.
苏伊知道后 高兴得不得了
Which tells us what?
这告诉我们什么
Zoey's in love with...
苏伊爱上
Zoey's in love with Ted and Ted doesn't know.
苏伊爱上泰德 而泰德却浑然不知
So Ted and Zoey-- they're in love with each other,
所以泰德和苏伊 他们喜欢彼此
which would be fine if Zoey wasn't
这件事本来挺好办的 如果苏伊
married to Colonel Mustard.
没有嫁给黄上校[桌游中的嫌疑犯]
I mean, The Captain.
我是说 没有嫁给船长
Except now, as Honey informs me...
不过现在 小可怜告诉我
And we miss you.
我们大伙儿可想你啦
But the cousin thing mostly.
但最主要还是表妹的事
Let's get that going.
抓紧点呀
Fine, I will, uh, make it happen.
好 我会尽快安排的
Good-bye.
再见
Okay. Well...
好的
I guess I'll take it.
我就要这套了
Zoey and The Captain are getting divorced.
苏伊和船长在办理离婚手续
Which means...?
这将意味着
So help me, Marshall,
帮个忙 马修
if you don't call those two crazy, mixed-up kids, I will.
如果你不给那两个搞不清状况的小疯子打电♥话♥ 那我可打了
Give me that phone.
电♥话♥给我
Why do I hate you?
我为什么讨厌你
Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑
Uh, you're actively trying to prevent me
你积极地妨碍我
from realizing a lifelong dream.
去实现我毕生的梦想
So there's that.
这算一条
Plus, you're stubborn
并且 你顽固倔强不好对付
and-and-and argumentative.
还超级爱跟人理论
And what kind of name is Zoey, huh?
还有 苏伊也算是人名吗
What is that, short for Zoseph?
啥玩意儿啊 苏小妹的简称吗
Go on, get it.
接吧 接吧
I'll have more in a second.
给点时间 好让我多想几个理由
Hello.
你好
Oh, hey, Marshall.
是你啊 马修
Yes, I am.
是的
Yes, I am.
是的
He is?
真的吗
Bye.
再见
Why was Marshall calling?
马修打给你干嘛
Don't worry about it. Go on.
不关你的事 你继续说吧
You talk during movies.
看电影的时候 你会说话
You-You-You sneeze with your whole body.
你 你打喷嚏的时候 浑身的肉会乱颤
Uh, to my knowledge,
据我所知
you do not speak Portuguese.
你不会说葡萄牙语
Well, actually...
其实
You're a show-off.
你为人显摆
You better take that.
你最好接一下
Uh, hey, Marshall, can I call you back?
马修 我一会儿再打回去给你 行吗
I'm out in the hallway with...
我正在走廊里
She is?
真的吗
She is?
真的吗
Marshall, I got to go.
马修 我要挂了
They're kissing.
他们正接吻呢
They're kissing?!
他们正接吻呢
Yeah! They're kissing!
太棒了 他们接吻了
They're kissing, Mom! They're kissing!
他们接吻了 妈 他们接吻了
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表