Kids, in the fall of 2010,
孩子们 在2010年的秋天
our friends Stuart and Claudia had a baby,
我们的朋友斯图尔特和克劳蒂娅的孩子降临人世
and Marshall and Lily were the first
马修和莉莉立马就去拜访了
to visit the happy new parents.
这对兴奋的新父母
So, have you guys landed on a name yet?
你们给孩子取名字了吗
We're trying, but it's tougher than you think.
我们在努力 可这比想像的难多了
You see, I like "Tiffany."
我喜欢蒂芙妮
And I don't want my daughter to have a whore's name.
我可不希望我女儿的名字跟妓♥女♥一样
That's my mother's name.
那是我妈的名字
I know.
我知道
Oh, I got it.
我知道了
How 'bout we name the baby after you-- "Frigid Shrew."
那孩子以你来命名吧 "性冷淡泼妇"
Oh, that's good.
那还不错
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不
Let's call her "Vodka."
叫她"伏特加"吧
Then at least we know you'd hold her tight
至少嗜酒如命的你会抱紧她
and never let her go!
打死也不撒手
Don't knock the vodka. Wouldn't have a kid without it.
不要拿伏特加说事儿 没它哪来的孩子
Stuart, you are so...
斯图尔特 你简直太
That's not gonna be us, right?
我们不会这样的 对不对
I mean, how hard can it be to name a baby?
给孩子取个名字还能多难
Right? I mean, just look at her. Yeah.
没错 看看这个孩子
She's clearly a...
她显然该叫
Emily. Lisa.
埃米莉 丽莎
Lisa?! Emily?!
丽莎 埃米莉
Okay! I made a list of awesome baby names.
我列了个名单 里面的名字都超赞
Starting at the top: number one...
从头开始 第一个是
I'm gonna stop you right here, Marshall.
马修 我不得不打断你一下
You name a chubby white kid "LeBron,"
你管一个胖乎乎白人小孩叫勒布朗
and he's the one getting stuffed in the basketball hoop.
结果他腰围比篮球筐还粗
Then I'm also crossing off, um, "Shaquille"...
那我把这些篮球明星的都删了 沙奎尔
"Hakeem," and "Dikembe."
哈基姆 迪坎贝
Hey, what about "Rob"?
罗伯怎么样
"Rob"?
罗伯
No. Why not?
不 为什么不
Hey, Rob. What are you gonna make a turkey?
罗伯 你打算怎么做火鸡
Not "Rob."
罗伯不行
Okay, um, how about "Ryan"?
瑞安怎么样
Not "Ryan."
瑞安不行
"Johnny?"
强尼
Hey, where's the goldfish?
金鱼在哪去了
Not "Johnny."
强尼不行
Or "Gil."
吉尔也不行
"Jeremy."
杰里米
Jeremy, no!
杰里米 不要
Definitely not "Jeremy."
杰里米绝对不行
His stuff was so derivative.
他画的东西毫无创意可言
Well, I mean, geez, Lily.
天啊 莉莉
Well, whatever you do,
不管你们取什么名字
do not name your baby "Becky," right?
都不会叫贝基对吧
Why? What? What?
为什么 什么
Becky. My new co-anchor?
贝基 我的新搭档
Don't you guys ever watch the show?
你们从来没看过我的节目
Oh, honey, I really try. Our DVR won't recognize it
亲爱的 我试过 我们的数字视频录像机
as a television program.
不能把它识别为电视节目
I watched.
我看了
Robin insisted I confirm how "awful" Becky is,
罗宾坚持让我目睹一下 贝基有多么糟糕
so last night I checked it out.
所以昨天晚上我确认了一下
Peace talks in the region
这个地区的和谈
have been described as, "productive."
被称为"卓有成效"
Becky?
贝基
Last night, in Staten Island,
昨天晚上 在斯塔腾岛
a taco cart owner was robbed at gunpoint.
墨西哥卷饼商贩被持枪抢劫
That's so sad.
那太可怜了
Becky, we're-we're journalists.
贝基 我们是新闻工作者
We can't get emotional about the news, we...
不能对这些新闻感情用事
Oh, no!
不
They stole all his money and then pelted him
他们偷了他所有的钱
with his own taco meat!
还用卷饼里的肉打他
Who would do that?
谁会做这种事
Well, if you read the story, we might find out.
如果你看了这个故事 我们就会揭发出来
Oh, can I do this one, about the horse?
我能报关于马的这个吗
I love horseys.
马什么的 最有爱了
Aww, the horse died.
马死了
Guys!
大伙
This news is all really sad.
这些新闻全部都让人悲痛
Okay, no holds barred-- what'd you think of Becky?
你就毫不留情地说吧 贝基怎么样
I thought she was charming.
我觉得她非常迷人
You, too?
你也觉得
Can somebody please explain to me
有人能给我解释一下
why the little girl act works on men?
为什么这个小妞要在男人面前装童真
You want the long version or the short version?
你想要听长话长说 还是长话短说呢
Short version.
短说
Short version.
长话短说
Who's your daddy?
谁是你爹地
You know, when you think about that,
当这句话从你口中说出来
that phrase is really creepy.
感觉特变♥态♥
No, it's not. It's fun.
不 挺有意思的
Here, watch this.
来 我说一遍
Hey, Lily... Who's your daddy?
莉莉 谁是你爹地
Okay, uh, let me get this straight.
好吧 我把中心思想说明白点
So, in, uh, in this scenario,
在这个剧情里
because you make such sweet love to Lily,
因为你这么宠爱莉莉
she is now your daughter.
现在她是你女儿
No, she is not my daughter.
不 她不是我女儿
I'm just her daddy.
我只是她床上的主人
Wow. That is disgusting.
真让人厌恶
Exactly. And it's not like the opposite would work.
没错 反过来就不成立了
There's no way a guy could pick up a girl,
男人童言童语地说话
going around talking like a little boy.
是泡不到妞的
Challenge accepted. No.
接受挑战 不
I, Barney Stinson,
我 巴尼·斯丁森
will pick up a girl whilst talking like a little boy.
能用童言童语泡到妞
Okay. Here's my list of baby names.
这是我想的名字候选单
Oh. What about "Tara"?
泰拉怎么样
No. Not "Tara."
不 泰拉不行
Tara was the hottest girl in my high school.
泰拉是我们学校的校花
We were all, like, obsessed with her.
我们所有人都对她着迷
We didn't just talk about her
我们不仅仅谈论她
and fantasize about her...
意淫她
We wrote songs about her.
还写了一首歌♥ 歌♥颂她
** Tara, your booty is so smooth *
* 泰拉 你翘臀的曲线 迷死人
** And I hope this isn't rude *
* 希望这不会太无礼
** But I want to get up on it.*
* 但我真的想上它
Not "Tara."
泰拉不行
What about "Esther"?
埃斯特怎么样
Gentlemen, gentlemen.
先生们 先生们
Coming up on the main stage,
即将登上主台的是
give it up for Esther!
埃斯特 掌声欢迎
Oh. Oh. Hey, Barney.
喂 巴尼
That prime rib was surprisingly good,
那个肋排肉确实很不错
but it's 10:30 in the morning.
但现在才早上十点半
I don't need to see a lady get naked and dance.
我还没性趣看女人跳脱衣舞
Oh, Esther gets naked.
衣服是肯定脱掉的
But she doesn't dance.
但是埃斯特不表演跳舞
Then what does she do?
那她干嘛
Sweet mother nature!
偶滴个神呐
That was my card!
这真是我刚抽的牌
Gentlemen, gentlemen.
先生们 先生们
Give it up for Esther!
再次为埃斯特 献上热烈的掌声
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表