or you know what,or maybe a little bit cheated,
又或是 在生活中觉得被捉弄时
at least I got the sound of his pocket to console me.
至少我还有他口袋里的噪音 来安抚我
Marshall...
马修
How is this fair?
这太不公平了
You know, like, an entire human life
就好比一个人 他整个人生
and it just ends for no reason, and...
突然就结束了 毫无缘由
and what are we left with?
而留给我们的 又是什么
Marshall?
马修
Oh, looks like I've been calling you for almost five minutes.
好像这通话时间快将近五分钟了
How's my pocket sound?
我的口袋听起来如何
Oh, sorry about that, buddy.
真是不好意思啊 儿子
Um, anyway, your mom and I had such a great time seeing you.
总之 与你这次见面 我和你妈都很开心
I love you.
我爱你
Looks like your dad came through one last time.
感觉好像你♥爸♥又活了最后一次
"I love you."
"我爱你"
My father's last words to me are "I love you."
我父亲对我说的最后一句话是 "我爱你"
Ooh, and let me know if you find my foot cream.
对了 如果你找到我的足部药膏 记得告诉我
That fungus thing is acting up again.
我的香港脚又开始复发了
"I love you."
"我爱你"
My father's last words to me are "I love you."
我父亲对我说的最后一句话 就是"我爱你"
Yes. Yes, they were.
是的 是 就是
We heard it. Loud and clear.
我们都听见了 又响亮又清晰
Bye, Pop.
爸 再见
So Marshall finally got up to speak.
马修终于鼓起勇气 上台念悼词
Funny thing, though...
不过 他要说有趣的事
Then my father said the last words that he'll ever say to me:
我的父亲对我说的最后一句话是
"Rent Crocodile Dundee III.
"去租《鳄鱼邓迪3》"
"I caught it on the cable last night
"我昨晚在电视上看了"
and it totally holds up."
"超好看的"
He decided to keep Marvin's real last words
而马尔文真正的最后一句话
just for himself.
马修决定留给自己
Thanks.
谢谢你
For what?
为啥谢我
I know what you've been doing today.
我知道你今天的小把戏
And I really needed it.
不过 我真的很需要它
Any time.
随时为您效劳
That dress makes you look like a Kansas City whore.
你这条裙子让你看起来像堪萨斯城里的妓♥女♥
Sorry, dear. Last one.
抱歉 亲爱的 最后一次了
Oh, man.
天啊
I should have rented Crocodile Dundee III.
我真应该把《鳄鱼邓迪3》租回来
Okay, seriously, how are you doing that?
够了 说真的 你是怎么做到的
Thanks.
谢谢
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
And if I don't come back,
如果我没回来
well, then these are my last words to you all.
以下这句话 就是我留给你们的最后一句话
I really, really, really love you guys.
我真的 真的很爱你们
Now I'm going to go drop a deuce.
现在 请容我去排个便
Last words-- it's a lot of pressure, kids.
孩子们 最后一句话 往往饱含压力
It gets you thinking.
同时发人深省
Hi, Dad.
爸
Hi, Dad.
爸
Hi, Dad.
爸
Hey, Mom.
妈
I'm ready to meet my dad.
我准备好去见我亲生父亲了
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表