I'm not that easy.
我没这么容易得手
And so I made Barney break his golden rule.
巴尼被迫放弃了他的重要准则之一
I made him take me out to dinner
在我彻底屈服之前
before I finally gave him the thing he always got.
他带我去了晚餐
Yes.
好的
And even though it didn't happen right away...
虽然过程有点曲折
And now, the 11:00 News with Don Frank.
接下来 由唐·弗兰克为您带来11点整点新闻
Bueno?
你好(西语)
Um, who is this?
你谁啊
No hablo ingles.
我不会英语(西语)
Quien es?
你是谁(西语)
I'm sorry. Is this 917-456...
不好意思 你这里是不是917-456
I'm sorry, uh, 465...
不好意思 是465
No, wait.
不对
Robin finally got some closure, too.
罗宾的告别时刻终于来了
Sorry. Wrong number.
不好意思 打错了
Finished with that.
终于过去了
Hey, punk.
混♥蛋♥
Bit of advice.
给你点忠告
Next time you step on a kindergarten teacher's neck,
下次你把一个幼儿园老师的脖子踩在脚下时
you better finish the job.
最好别松开
I knew this day would come.
这一天终于到来了
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表