**And the moon is the only - The moon*
*而月亮是那... 月亮
**Light we see*
*唯一光亮
**Light we'll see*
*唯一光亮
**Light we'll see*
*唯一光亮
**Oh, I won't - Oh, I won't*
*我不会
**No, I wo-oh-on't*
*我不会
**Be afraid - Be afraid*
*感到害怕
**Hey! Ho*
*嘿 吼
**I won't shed a tear*
*我不会轻易掉泪
**No, I won't shed no tear*
*不 我不会轻易掉泪
**Not as long - Not as long*
*只要你
**As you stand - As you stand*
*一如既往
**Stand by me - Stand by me*
*在我身旁
Here you go. Come on.
来 一起来
**Whenever you're in trouble, won't you stand*
*每当你遭遇困难 你会不会
**Stand by me*
*在我身旁
**Stand by me, stand by me - Won't you stand?*
*在我身旁 在我身旁 你会不会
**Won't you stand now? Won't you stand now? Hey!*
*你会不会在我身旁
**Stand... - Stand...*
*在我身旁
Weird day. Weird day.
真是雷人又累人的一天 的确
Hey, look at that.
来看看这个
Liz still wants to meet you.
利兹想见见你
That's great!
那真是太棒了
I guess.
我猜
Wait a minute.
等等
You said Liz was a total ten.
你说利兹是个满分的完美女人
Why would she want to meet
她怎么会想见
the incontinent freak show you described?
你口中的这个怪胎呢
You oversold her!
又是你自己瞎吹的吧
Maybe a little.
或许是夸张了一小点
You said she was a ten.
你说她是个满分
I did not specify on what scale.
但我又没说评分的标准是什么
You said she looked like a movie star.
你说她长得像电影明星
She does.
没错
It's Robert De Niro,
她像罗伯特·德尼罗
but, like, super buff, like in Cape Fear.
但像在《恐怖角》的扮相
Dad, look how fast I can run!
老爸 看我跑得多快
He's actually a really sweet guy,
其实他是个很可爱的小伙子
and he's great with my son.
而且他跟我儿子处得很好
I have a grandson?
我都有孙子了
His name's Eli.
他叫伊莱
He's beautiful.
长得真可爱
Dad, you're not looking!
爸 看我啊快看我
Eventually,
最终
the strangest afternoon of our lives wound to a close,
我们人生中最怪异的下午画上了句号♥
and we headed back to Staten Island,
我们驱车返回史丹顿岛后
where Barney and his mom had a long overdue heart-to-heart.
巴尼和他妈妈敞开心扉聊了好久好久
Barney?
巴尼
I need to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈
Uh, me first.
我先说
Mom,
妈
there's something that I need to ask you,
我想问你一些事情
and I... I want you to be honest with me.
希望你能够诚实回答
Why do white people like Carrot Top?
为什么白人喜欢萝卜头[美国著名喜剧演员]
Listen...
听着
I always wanted to be enough for you boys.
我一直想让你和哥哥过得快乐
I think that's why it always hurt
所以每次你们问起爸爸是谁的时候
whenever you asked about your dads,
总是让我很难过
because I was always
因为我一直努力地
trying so hard to be both parents for you.
去弥补你们缺少了的父爱
But I was being selfish.
我是有些自私
You deserve the truth.
你应该知道真♥相♥
So here it is.
所以听着
Sam is not your father.
山姆不是你的爸爸
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yes.
当然
He's black, dear.
他是黑人 亲爱的
But if you want,
如果你想知道的话
I can tell you who your father really is.
我能告诉你 你的亲生父亲是谁
And at that moment,
在那一刻
Barney suddenly saw his childhood more clearly than he ever had before.
巴尼的儿时记忆清晰地浮现眼前
I'm sorry, but your son can't be on the team.
不好意思 你的儿子不能加入球队
He's terrible.
他太糟糕了
What'd Coach say, Ma?
妈 教练说了什么
He said you're simply too good to be on the team.
他说你不能加入球队 因为你太无敌了
It's not fair to the other boys.
这对其他孩子不公平
But that's okay.
但没关系
We can just play together in the backyard.
我们可以在后院玩儿
Why didn't anyone come?
为什么没有人来
Oh, you know what, dear?
你知道吗 亲爱的
Apparently, there was a mix-up with the mail.
显然邮局出了点差错
I just got this letter from the Postmaster General.
我刚刚收到邮政大臣的来信
"Dear Barney, I sincerely apologize
亲爱的巴尼 在此我要向你
"for losing all the invitations
表示诚挚的歉意 因为寄丢了
you sent out to your eighth birthday party."
你所有八岁生日派对的请帖
Barney.
巴尼
It's okay, Mom.
没事的 妈妈
I don't need it.
我不需要
But it's your father.
但这是你♥爸♥爸的照片
I already have a father.
我已经有个爸爸了
And his name...
他的名字就是
is Loretta.
洛蕾塔
Kids, your uncle Barney grow up without a dad
孩子们 巴尼叔叔长在单亲家庭
and it always made him feel incomplete.
这让他觉得人生总有残缺
But as he hugged Loretta,
但当他抱着洛蕾塔
surrounded by the box stuff reminisced his happy childhood,
那些让他想起快乐童年的旧物围绕着他时
he realized he had one hell of a mom.
他发现 他有个满分老妈
**If the sky - If the sky*
*即使
**We look upon - Mmm...*
*我们头顶的
**Should tumble and fall - Should tumble and fall*
*天空塌下
**Or the mountains should crumble*
*即使山崩呀山崩
**To the sea, to the sea...*
*海枯啊海枯
Wait. Dad! James!
等等 老爸 詹姆斯
Where are you going?
你们去哪儿
That's the best part.
三人合唱才是最棒的
Can we go camping?
我们能去野营吗
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表