**Of a man who dared to race machines*
*说的是一个敢靠双腿
**With nothing but his feet*
*挑战机器的英雄
Suck it, Grand-butt!
大屁♥股♥ 让开
**Marshall*
*伟大的马修
**Versus the machines*
*与机器大作战
**Hyah!*
*加油
Ooh, taxi!
出租车
Excuse me, I got a thing.
抱歉 我有急事
Maury... Maury...
混♥蛋♥莫瑞 混♥蛋♥莫瑞
Track maintenance?
道路检修
20-minute delay?
要晚20分钟
How do you do that?
你是怎么做到的
I grew up here; I speak conductor.
我在这儿长大的 我喜欢学列车员说话
Damn it!
该死的
Damn it!
真该死的
Kids, I also needed a win that day.
孩子们 那天我也需要一场胜利
A couple nights earlier, your Uncle Marshall
几天前的一个晚上 你们的马修叔叔
had offhandedly mentioned a Web site called...
无意中提到一个网站
Grademyteacher.net?
给老师打分的网站
It's this awesome site
这个网站超赞的
where students can go say
学生们可以在这里
what they really think about their professors.
畅所欲言 写他们对教授的想法
Hey, you're probably on there.
你很可能榜上有名哦
I couldn't help but see what my students had written about me.
我忍♥不住想看看学生们是怎么写我的
And it was...
评价结果...
...majestic.
出奇的好
Until...
直到看到...
Now, kids, I knew I was a good professor.
孩子们 我知道自己是个好老师
That's why I didn't let it bother me.
所以我不会想不开
I had nothing to prove.
我不用去证明什么
Absolutely nothing.
完全不用
Here's a fun fact.
有件事很有趣
See the Alberta Building over there?
看见那边的亚伯塔大楼了吗
Oh. The brown one or the gray one? That's the gray one.
棕色那栋还是灰色那栋 灰色那栋
Did you know
你知道吗
that in 18...
在18...
Hey!
搞什么
Come on!
拜托
Elizabeth!
伊丽莎白
Somebody call an ambulance!
快叫救护车
Excuse me, I've got a thing.
抱歉 我有急事
That's my cab! Gregor's Steakhouse, downtown.
这是我的车 去市中心格莱格牛排店
This is my cab...!
这是我的车
Downtown hospital, please.
请送我去市中心的医院
It's right by Gregor's Steakhouse.
就在格莱格牛排店附近
Take the FDR,
那100美元是赏你的[纸钞上印着富兰克林]
and maybe crank up some smooth jazz.
又或者麻烦你把音乐调大声点
Uh, we're required by law to take you to the nearest hospital,
法律规定 我们只能送您去最近的医院
which is St. Luke's-Roosevelt.
也就是圣卢克罗斯福医院
Uptown.
在郊区
Oh, no.
不是吧
It's my cab! This is my cab!
这是我的车 这是我的车
It's Barney.
我是巴尼
Help me.
请求帮助
Robin also needed a win that day.
那天罗宾也需要一场胜利
It had been a rough year for Robin.
这一年 罗宾过得很不如意
First her boyfriend and former cohost, Don,
先是她的男朋友 兼前搭档 唐
left her for another job.
为了前程离她而去
Then Robin met her new cohost, Becky.
接着罗宾遇见了她的新搭档 贝基
Hi! I'm Becky!
嗨 我是贝基
Hi.
嗨
I am so excited to be your coanchor!
能成为你的搭档 我太兴奋了
Yay!
万岁
Hi, Becky. My, you're perky.
嗨 贝基 你真是活力十足呀
Don't worry, I am not here to step on your toesies.
别担心 我不会喧宾夺主的
You're still the star.
你才是这儿的明星
I made chocolate chip cookies for everybody!
我给大家做了巧克力仁饼干
Yay!
太好了
And just like that,
就这样
Becky started to eclipse Robin.
贝基渐渐抢去了罗宾的风头
I mean, literally eclipse her.
我是说 真正取代了她
This is my cab! Aah!
这是我的车 啊
Keep it.
不用找了
Hello.
好久不见
Ranjit, take me to Gregor's.
兰吉特 带我去格莱格餐厅
Taking you to Gregor's.
马上送您到格莱格餐厅
**As Marshall ran with all his might*
*马修开足马力时
**And passed his friend Christine*
*遇见了他的朋友克里斯汀
Hey, Christine.
嗨 克里斯汀
**He thought of all the times*
*他想到了自己
**That he had beaten the machine*
*战胜机器的那些瞬间
**He triumphed over "Pitfall"*
*他打赢了历险游戏
Yes!
过关
**He vanquished the alarm*
*他制♥服♥了警报器
Yes!
搞定
**He brought the jukebox back to life*
*他仅用一拳之力
**With his Fonzarelli arm*
*修好了点唱机
Hey...! Oh!
行了 太棒了
**Marshall*
*伟大的马修
**Versus the machines. *
*与机器大作战
Ow. Ow.
让一让
Ow.
让一让
Last seat.
最后一个座位
Thank God.
感谢上帝
I just had the worst cab ride of my life.
我刚搭了我人生中最糟的一辆出租车
Well, you're in luck.
你现在没事了
See that gothic church over there?
看见那边的哥特教堂了吗
Those Corinthian columns
那些科林斯立柱
were designed by Giuseppe Pegatto in 1♥8♥9♥6.
是1♥8♥9♥6年由萨诺第·珀加图设计的
Ow. Ow.
让一让
Ow.
让一让
Hey, Ranjit, pull over.
兰吉特 靠边
Pulling over.
靠边
Hey, toots!
嗨 宝贝
How about a ride?
要搭车吗
Oh. Hey, Robin, it's you.
罗宾 是你啊
**Hyah!*
*加油
**Move along*
*向前冲
**Hyah!*
*加油
**Move along!*
*向前
**Hyah!*
*加油
See that over there?
看见那个了吗
That's the old Arcadian Hotel.
那是老阿卡迪亚酒店
Fun fact-- while today its neoclassical fenestration
趣事 它的新古典主义式窗户
is considered to be...
在当今被认为是
So, is this ride your way of apologizing for this morning?
让我坐顺风车 这代表你对早上的事道歉吗
I'm sorry. I never apologize.
你误会了 我从来不道歉
And why would I?
我为什么要道歉呢
Are you kidding me?
拜托
Hey, Barney, can I talk to you?
巴尼 我能跟你聊聊吗
Sure. Stand a little more this way.
当然 你往旁边站站
I'm scouting some talent.
我在物色新货呢
Pretend we're talking about something important.
假装我们在谈论很重要的事情
Oh, well, this... this is something important.
这 这确实是很重要的事
Um, I'm having a... a really rough time at work.
我最近 工作上很不顺
You know, the whole Becky thing...
你也知道 贝基的事
Oh, you know what?
实话跟你说
That's just getting distracting.
这种话题会让我分心的
Um, say "carrots and peas." Carrots and peas.
跟我学 说胡萝卜和青豆 胡萝卜和青豆
Carrots and peas.
胡萝卜和青豆
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表