Hi!
你好
I'm here to help Marshall.
我是来帮马修的
Meanwhile, as Desperation Day
与此同时 当饥不择食日
turned into Desperation Night...
变成了饥不择食夜
God, these girls are so hungry for male attention.
老天啊 这些女孩都太渴望得到男性的注意了
It is like being a hunter and having the deer walk up,
就像猎人看到一只鹿走过来
tie itself to the hood of your car
把自己绑在发动机盖上
and beg to get mounted.
求他收了自己
Barney, this is Bev and Anna,
巴尼 这是贝芙和安娜
uh, my coworkers and my friends.
我的同事兼朋友
Bev, Anna, this is Barney, a high-functioning sociopath
贝芙 安娜 这是巴尼 社交狂热者
and my ex.
兼我的前男友
Enchant?
你们好吗
That's French for "What's with the purple?"
这是法语 意思是"为什么都穿紫色"
Well, tomorrow is Valentine's Day,
因为明天是情人节
and everything is pink and red, so Bev
所有东西不是粉色就是红色 所以贝芙
very thoughtfully suggested
非常贴心地提议
that we wear purple to show how little we care.
我们一起穿紫色 来表示我们有多无所谓
I use, uh, colors to express emotion.
我爱用颜色来传达情绪
Purple is for pride.
紫色代表骄傲
It was a stupid idea.
这个主意太蠢了
Bev, you look at me.
贝芙 看着我
It's not a stupid idea.
这主意一点都不蠢
Tonight, we are queens.
今晚 我们就是女王
And we don't care about some stupid,
我们才不在乎这种乏味
sexist, corporate holiday.
男性至上 成双成对的破节日
Please!
睁眼说瞎话
You might as well be dog-earing a tear-stained bridal magazine
你估计也会耷拉着脑袋 边看结婚杂♥志♥哭得淅沥哗啦
while wolfing down the box of chocolates
边狼吞虎咽下一大盒巧克力
you had delivered to yourself at work
因为工作 你不得不和
from your "fiance" who no one's ever met.
你谁都没见过的未婚夫分开
Gerard is real!
杰拉德真的存在
Ted... I thought you were going
泰德 我以为你会
to talk to Marshall about coming back to New York.
劝马修回纽约呢
Yeah, but, you know, things move so fast in New York.
是啊 但是纽约的生活节奏如此之快
Why not hang out here until at least after Valentine's Day?
何不待到情人节结束之后再回去呢
Plus, we're helping Marshall's mom.
另外 我们还在帮助马修的妈妈
Uh, Mrs. Eriksen, we're running low on SunnyD!
埃里克森太太 我们的果味饮料快喝完了
Is orange juice okay?
橙汁行吗
No!
不行
Okay, when your "fiance" Gerard comes back
好吧 等你的未婚夫杰拉德
from fixing cleft palates in Peru,
从秘鲁做颚裂修复手术回来的时候
maybe snatch a photo of the two of you together,
或许可以跟你拍一张合照
and then I'll totally believe you.
这样我才会完全相信你的话
Well, he's going to Kenya after Peru, so...
他从秘鲁回来又马上要去肯尼亚 所以
Hey, guys, so sorry I'm late.
各位 抱歉我迟到了
Hey, Nora. Uh, Nora, this is Barney.
你好 诺拉 诺拉 这是巴尼
You want to see Anna beat him in an arm wrestle?
你想不想看安妮扳手腕赢他
My elbow slipped!
我刚才胳膊肘滑了一下
Marshall, I'm going home.
马修 我要回家了
What?
什么
I'm flying out tonight before the big storm,
我要在今晚大风暴之前飞回去
and I want you to come with me.
我希望你能和我一起走
I can't right now, 'cause my mom needs me.
我现在还不能走 因为我妈妈需要我
While I'm sure it's been really helpful
我相信有你在这
for her to have you here
确实给她帮了大忙
playing Super Mario Kart for 14 hours a day...
一天14小时不停地玩超级玛丽赛车
You have Super Mario Kart?!
你竟然有超级玛丽赛车
Hell, yeah.
当然了
But your mom doesn't need you.
但你妈妈不需要你了
Your life in New York needs you.
你在纽约的生活需要你
It needs you really bad.
非常需要你
Baby, don't go.
宝贝 别走
Please come home soon.
早点回家吧
So, you were an Olympic gymnast?
你是奥♥运♥会体操运动员吗
Silver medal.
银牌
Ooh, sorry.
抱歉
Gold's the only thing that really counts.
金牌才有份量
That's what my dad said.
我爸爸也这么说
And she sticks the landing.
她稳稳当当地落入我的圈套
Why don't you start stretching, and I'll...
你先拉拉筋 我
be right back.
马上就回来
Hey, hey, sorry. Oh, hi.
打扰一下 你好
Quick question. Yeah.
问个问题 什么事
Why aren't you wearing purple like your friends?
你为什么不和你的朋友一起穿紫色呢
Oh, I told them I forgot, but the truth is,
我跟她们说我忘了 但实际上是
I'm kind of protesting their protest.
我抗♥议♥她们的抗♥议♥
Can you keep a secret?
你能保守秘密吗
Sure.
当然
I love Valentine's Day.
我很喜欢情人节
Oh, my gosh! Me, too!
我的天 我也是
Um, is it getting crowded in here, 'cause I think
突然开始觉得有点拥挤 难道是因为
there are two peas in this pod?
一个豆荚里现在有两颗豆了吗[意为咱俩是一路人]
Oh, you're a gooey romantic, too?
难道你也是个伤感的浪漫主义者吗
Guilty. This is embarrassing,
我承认 太丢人了
but every year, I buy flowers and a box of chocolates,
但每年我都会买♥♥束鲜花和巧克力
even if I'm not with someone.
即使我没有女朋友
Just in case, you know?
以防万一
We are pitiful. The worst.
我们太可怜了 最悲惨的人
Although there is one difference between you and me.
但咱俩之间还是有一点不同
What's that? I'm not saying any of this
是什么 我不是因为
to get in your pants.
想跟你上♥床♥才说这些
I miss my dad, Ted.
我想我爸了 泰德
I miss him so much.
我很想很像他
I know.
我懂
Um, when I was a kid,
当我还是个孩子的时候
we would spend the summers in the Upper Peninsula.
我们夏天会去密西根上半岛消暑
And every year, we wouldn't get to the cabin
每年都得半夜
till, like, the middle of the night.
才能到达我们的小木屋
And so, it would be pitch black,
所以置身于丛林中
in the middle of the woods.
四处一片漆黑
And I could never see anything in front of the headlights,
车灯前是什么 我都看不见
but I always felt so safe 'cause my dad was driving.
但我感觉很安全 因为我爸爸在开车
He was like some sort of superhero
他就像是一个超级英雄
who could just see way out into the darkness.
即使置身于黑暗中 也能看见自己要走的路
Now he's just gone.
但现在他不在了
And it's pitch black.
只剩一片漆黑
And I can't see where I'm going.
我看不见我的出路
I can't see anything.
我什么都看不见
All right, okay.
好吧 我承认
I was playing you before.
之前我是在逗你玩儿
But I was really doing you a public service.
但我可是一片赤诚 全为你好
It's February 13,
今天是2月13日
a day many are now calling Desperation Day.
如今许多人口中的饥不择食日
It's kind of a thing.
这可是有根据的
And you walking around, saying you're a gooey romantic?
你却走来走去 自称是感伤的多情种
It comes across a bit desperate.
这跟有点像饥不择食 迫切寻求交欢对象
What's desperate about knowing what you want?
对你的算盘了如指掌 怎么就算饥不择食了
Look, life is really short, Barney.
听着 人生苦短 巴尼
Who wants to spend Valentine's Day alone,
谁想在情人节孑然一身
distracting yourself from the fact
你就用那些可怜的小把戏
that nobody loves you with some sad little activity?
来掩盖你可怜没人爱这一事实吧
Um, or you could be in the 47th Semi-Annual
或者你也可以去波基普西参加第47届
Laser Tag Tournament in Poughkeepsie.
半年度真人CS锦标赛
I have no idea what any of those words mean.
这些词我一个都没听明白
Hey, I'm all stretched out!
我可做了好大一会儿伸展运动了
Here's the first thing you need to know about laser tag.
以下是你必须掌握的真人CS要诀
Thanks a lot for coming out here, man.
多谢你来陪我 哥们
Yeah.
不客气
Hey, are are you sure it's okay with Zoey
对了 你确定在这儿过情人节
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表