...or "It's always 4:20 somewhere"?
还是要"在某处永远都是4点20分"呢
Dudes, you forgot your signs!
伙计 你忘了拿你的标牌
As I looked up at that magnificent old structure,
我抬头看这座宏伟的古老建筑
I realized I wasn't letting my feelings for Zoey mislead me.
我意识到 苏伊没有误导我的感觉
This building really was worth saving.
这座大楼真得值得保存
Ted, everything okay?
泰德 你还好吧
Yea... um... um...
没 呃 没事
You work for GNB?
你为巨人银行工作
Dude, why are you dressed like a wizard?
伙计 为什么你穿得跟个男巫一样
She was really hot, okay?
她真的很辣 好不好
How the hell could you do that?
你到底怎么做到的
Simple. I rented the chair.
很简单 我去租了把椅子
The bunny was here already. That was lucky.
这只兔子本来就在这儿了 真巧
I waited to do the dramatic swivel
直到听见你把钥匙插♥进♥门之前 我一直等着
until I heard your key enter the door.
做这个充满戏剧性的转身动作
The billboard, Barney.
那个广♥告♥牌是怎么回事 巴尼
I had to. Now that you have no shot with the girl,
我必须这么做 现在你跟她之间没戏了
you'll realize you never cared about the building,
才会意识到 你从来都不关心那座大楼
and everything can go back to normal.
然后一切都会恢复原样
You're wrong. I do care.
你错了 我很关心
And I'm still quitting.
我不会改变决定的
Don't you get it, Ted?
你还不明白吗 泰德
We're tearing down The Arcadian either way.
无论如何 阿卡迪亚酒店都是要被拆毁的
It's a stupid old piece-of-crap,
这是一个愚蠢老旧 废物典型
run-down, snake-infested dump!
破败不堪 毒蛇滋生的垃圾堆
Okay, are there or aren't there snakes?!
够了 到底那里有没有蛇
Who mentioned snakes?!
谁说有蛇了
And stop shouting!
别大声嚷嚷
You're scaring Cottontail.
你会把小棉尾巴吓坏的
You named the rabbit?
你还给这兔子起名字了
You took longer to get here than I thought,
谁让你比我预期的还要晚回来
we bonded, I'm keeping her.
我们已经结盟了 它跟我了
The point is,
重点是
you now have a chance
机会来了
to design your own building.
一个全权归你设计的大楼
Dude, you can do whatever you want with it.
兄弟 你想怎么设计 就怎么设计
You're right.
你说得对
You're right. I can design it however I want.
你说得对 我可以随心所欲设计
So you're back in?
那你决定回来了吗
Yeah.
是的
That night, as I worked on a new design
那天晚上 我致力于重新设计
that just might solve all my problems...
一个能解决我所有问题的方案
...Marshall was visited by a disturbing vision.
而一个让人不爽的幻想 悄悄地来访马修
Ugh, he thinks I like this...
唉 他以为我好这口
But it feels disgusting.
但其实感觉很恶心
Uh, it looks disgusting.
看起来就很恶心 好不好
Um...
呃
Uh, is this working for you?
这么做 你会有感觉吗
"Uh, is this working for you?"
"这么做 你会有感觉吗"
Oh, of course,
当然
because what woman doesn't like being slobbered on
因为女人最不喜欢 有某个巨物顶着她下♥体♥时
while some giant paws at her nether regions
被口水淹没了
like Lenny from Of Mice and Men?
就像《人鼠之间》里面的蓝尼一样
Oh, you're bad.
你真坏
More Cosmos?
我说得对吧
I can't... I can't do this!
不行 我做不下去
I can't stop thinking about you and Robin!
我总是忍♥不住去想你和罗宾
Oh, I've had that a couple times.
我也幻想过好几次
Just lean into it and let it fuel things.
好好享受 然后让欲望装满你的装备
Look, no. You know what?
听着 不是这样的
Why don't you just...
你为什么
Why don't you just call Robin, okay,
你为什么不索性打给罗宾算了
and have a good laugh about it?
然后把这过程当笑料 好好乐一下
Traction could have prevented that.
穿着我的袜子 就可以避免惨剧发生
Well, hope you don't mind, we made some changes to the billboard.
希望你不介意 我们在广♥告♥牌上做了点小调整
Well, that explains a few voicemails.
这倒解释了那几封语♥音♥邮件是怎么回事
Listen, Zoey, I think we can save The Arcadian.
苏伊 我相信我们可以拯救阿卡迪亚酒店
No. Maybe not in the way you were picturing,
可能不是你设想的那种方式
but I stayed up all night
但我熬了一通宵
working on a new concept, all right?
设计了一个新方案
What if my design could incorporate The Arcadian's facade
如果我的设计可以把阿卡迪亚的外墙
into the new GNB headquarters?
和新巨人银行大楼融合在一起
Kids, it was one of those moments in life
孩子们 这是生命中难得的
where everything comes together--
事事顺心的一刻
the girl, the building,everything,until...
女人 建筑 所有东西 直到
Are you married?
你结婚了吗
So you were saying, the facade will be completely preserved?
你刚说外墙将会完全保存下来吗
This isn't about the girl.
这跟辣妹没关系
It's about the building.
是为了建筑
Yeah, it was about the girl.
好吧 我承认就是为了辣妹
Ted, wh-wh-what are you doing?
泰德 你在干什么
This wouldn't work.
这办法不行
Zoey, The Arcadian was a really great building once,
苏伊 阿卡迪亚酒店曾经是一个伟大的建筑
but it's falling apart, and it's full of snakes.
但现在已经摇摇欲坠 而且里面到处是蛇
Snakes? I don't recall saying snakes.thanks
蛇 谢谢 我不记得我有说过这个词儿
Then he gets this panicked look on his face, says,
然后他满脸惊恐地说
"I can't do this," and storms out.
我做不到 然后冲出去了
Wow, that is weird.
确实很奇怪
But here's the crazier part.
但接下来部分更疯狂
No. You know what?
不 你知道吗
Papa don't back down from a fight.
爸比遇到挑战 从不退缩
So why don't you tell Robin... about this!
所以你可以告诉罗宾 我有多勇猛
It was amazing.
太爽了
He was passionate, animalistic,
热情似火 野兽般勇猛
a complete stud.
就像一只大种马
Wow.
天啊
So he's right there making you say all this, huh?
他是不是就在你旁边 逼你说这些呢
Yup. "'You're like a Greek god,'
是滴 他就像希腊诸神
I moaned, as the..."
我呻♥吟♥着 就像
I can't read that, baby.
我看不见 宝贝
"Musky scent of man."
充满男性气息
"As the musky scent of man
充满男性气息
"and Marshall's sure-footed traction intoxicated
和马修摩擦力丝光袜 让我无比兴奋
and overpowered me."
彻底征服了我
That sounds real.
听起来还挺真实
And as for Zoey, it was funny.
至于苏伊 还挺有趣
I'd lied to her, then completely let her down.
我不但骗了她 还让她很失望
And I barely knew the girl.
而且我压根儿不了解她
But there was something about her.
但她身上有种难以言说的特质
I couldn't help but wonder if I'd ever see her again.
我不禁想道 我会不会再见到她
Hey, Mosby!
喂 莫斯比
You're gonna have to come out of your hole at some point,
你迟早要从你的洞穴里趴出来的
you son of a bitch!
你个混球
Yeah!
对
Legalize it!
大♥麻♥合法化
Dude!
老兄
Ready.
准备
Aim.
瞄准
Fire!
开火
Why, yes. Yes I would see her again.
是的 我会再见到她
Hey. Hey. Hey.
你们好 好啊 好
How's it going with Robin?
你和罗宾怎么样了
Uh, I think I have to break up with her.
我得和她分手
Really? Why? You with her?
真的吗 为什么 你甩她啊
Yeah, well, there's this...
是啊
kind of weird thing she likes to do in the bedroom.
她在床上喜欢玩一种很奇怪的花样
It just makes me uncomfortable.
我觉得很不舒服
I get it.
明白
Yeah, that is not for everyone.
对 确实不是每个人都能接受
Hey, what's not for everyone?
什么不能接受
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表