I hate boats, Ted.
我讨厌船 泰德
I do, I hate 'em.
真的 我讨厌死船了
I can't be on them. I can't be near them.
我无法呆在船上 连靠近一点都受不了
I can't even think about them without getting seasick.
甚至只要一想到"船"这个字 我就会晕船
You want to know why I want to save that building?
你想知道为什么我想拯救那个老建筑吗
Because when I look up at The Arcadian,
因为当我抬头仰望阿卡迪亚酒店的大楼时
I see something big and solid,
我看见宏大和坚固
and right now everything else in my life
而现在 我生命里其他的东西
just feels like I'm on a boat.
却像在船上一般 摇摇欲坠
I know it's crazy to care that much about a building.
我明白 这么在乎一个建筑物是如此的疯狂
It's not crazy at all.
一点都不疯狂
I'm the same way.
我也是如此的一个人
Look, Zoey,
听我说 苏伊
The Arcadian should be a landmark, it should.
阿卡迪亚值得成为一个地标建筑 真的
The lion head stonework is iconic.
它的石狮头是如此的有象征性
I hate that we have to tear it down.
我很不希望它被拆除
I hate working for GNB.
我恨死了为巨人银行工作
They're a bunch of wieners and gonads.
他们就是大JJ和小蛋蛋的最佳结合体
Ted, that was...
泰德 那真是
really easy.
太轻而易举了
What?
什么意思
They're a bunch of wieners and gonads.
他们就是大JJ和小蛋蛋的最佳结合体
This should be useful.
这应该会挺有用的
And in that moment,
在那一刻
another headline appeared before my eyes.
另一条头条浮现在我的眼前
You tricked me.
你耍阴招
Well, it the bug room, Ted.
泰德 这里是昆虫室
Your ass just got bugged.
你被昆虫狠狠地叮了一下[BUG 还有窃听的意思]
Oh, the offer still stands.
我们的邀请依旧生效
We simply must have you out on the boat sometime.
我们一定得邀请你来船上玩玩
Well, aren't you two clever.
你们俩还挺聪明的嘛
Well, guess what,this museum has seen
要知道 这座博物馆早就见识过
every kind of prank you can think of.
各种各样的捣蛋鬼了
Mummies playing poker,
木乃伊们打扑克
penguins sticking out of volcanoes,
企鹅从火山口里跑出来
dinosaurs from the Cretaceous period
白垩纪的恐龙
hanging out with dinosaurs from the Jurassic period.
跟侏罗纪的恐龙 瞎混在一起
One time a kid knocked down the blue whale.
有一次还有个孩子把蓝鲸打下来了
You name it...
只有你们想不到的 没有他们做不到的
I'm sorry. Did you say someone knocked down the blue whale?
不好意思插个嘴 你说某人把蓝鲸打下来了
Oh no, not just someone.
不不 不是某人
A six-year-old.
是一个六岁的孩子
Oh, yeah, that story is legend...
没错 那可是个
Hold on.
等等
...dary.
传奇
And, um, would you happen to know
那您不会碰巧知道
what that youngman's name was?
那小孩的名字叫什么吧
No.
不知道
But I could,uh, check the files.
但是我可以查查档案记录
Thank you.
谢谢你
Now, Arthur, your turn.
亚瑟 轮到你了
I just sang three songs.
我才刚唱完三首歌♥
Now you-you do your part from "Guys and Dolls".
现在轮到你上演 你《红男绿女》里面的桥段了
Take your seats, everyone.
各位请就座
The show's about to start.
表演即将开始
Douche.
死老头
So I hear my wife got you pretty good.
听说我老婆把你整得挺惨的
She caught me on tape trashing GNB.
她录到了我说巨人银行的坏话了
Oh, that damn recorder.
那台该死的小录音机
Try being married to that.
想象下跟这种女人和她的录音机结婚
"But you said you'd get the Corgis neutered this weekend."
你说你这周末会带小狗去做结扎手术的
"I said no such thing".
我才没这么说过
"Oh, yeah?" Click.
是吗 然后一按 原话毕现
You're a good guy,
你是个好人
Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville.
银河系首席巨星超级无敌美男子
Tell you what, when Zoey goes to sleep,
这样吧 等苏伊睡着之后
I'll find that tape and erase it for you.
我会把你洗掉那段录音
No hard feelings.
别难过了
Really?
真的吗
You'd do that to your own wife?
你会对你老婆做这种事吗
Sure. Why not?
当然 为什么不会
I mean, I'm glad she has these little causes,
我很庆幸她有这些小事业
they keep her out of trouble.
那令她忘却烦恼与忧愁
But when she throws a temper tantrum
但是当她为此而大动肝火
and it gets in the way of someone doing their job,
而且还干扰别人的工作时
That's a problem.
那就是个问题了
No, you know what?
算了 这样吧
Don't erase the tape.
别洗掉那段录音了
And for what it's worth,
个人意见
I don't think she's throwing temper tantrums.
我不觉得她是在乱发脾气
I just think she's, you know,
我觉得她只是
standing up for what she believes in.
为了她的信仰勇敢地站出来
I respect that.
我尊重她的行为
Hey, what about this?
不如这样吧
I'll take you out on the boat sometime.
找个时间 我带你上船出去玩玩
You've got to see this boat.
你一定要来瞧瞧这艘船
She's breathtaking.
她美的令人神魂颠倒
Kids, there's an amazingarchitectural phenomenon
孩子们 在自然历史博物馆里
in the Natural History Museum.
有一个很美妙的建筑现象
If you stand in the right spot,
只要你站在正确的位置上
you can hear an entire conversation
你就可以从遥远的另一端
all the way across the room.
听到别人的每一言每一句
July 23, 1981,
1981年 7月23日
Incident report. No
意外事故报告 不可能
At approximately 1000 hours,
在一千小时
No. Vandal dislodged
不可能 破坏者把
rib from triceratops skeleton - No.
三角龙的骨骸上的肋骨给卸下来 不可能
and flung said ribat giant whale.
拿来扔上述说的里巴特大鲸鱼
No.
绝对不可能
Causing said giant whale to fall in a downward trajectory.
导致大鲸鱼掉进了下坡轨道
No. And the vandal's name...
不对 那个破坏者的名字是
No.
不可能
well, I'll be damned--Barney Stinson.
哇 吓死人了 居然是巴尼·斯丁森
No! No!
不可能 绝对不可能
Who's the master, Leroy?
皮草女 你现在服气了吧
Stinson was reprimanded and returned to
斯丁森被严厉谴责 并送回
the custody of his father, Jerome Whittaker.
其监护人 父亲杰罗姆·惠特克处
Uh, no, uncle.Jerome Whittaker is my uncle.
说错了 是叔叔 杰罗姆·惠特克是我叔叔
Uncle Jerry. Says father. Even signed it
杰里叔叔嘛 上面说的是父亲 白纸黑字
and checked the box for father and everything.
还以父亲的身份检查盒子和其他物品
Jerry's my uncle.
杰里是我叔叔
Lily?
莉莉
Honey, what's wrong?
亲爱的 发生什么事了
You okay?
你没事吧
Do you want a hit of this sandwich?
你要来抽一把这根三明治吗[实为大♥麻♥]
I want you.
我要你
Awesome. Let me just put a sock on the doorknob.
太棒了 我先放个袜子在门把手那
No. I mean, I want you
不 我是说 我要你
as opposed to who you've become.
回到原来的样子
You've changed so much.
现在的你 变了很多
What? How have I changed?
什么 我怎么会变了呢
Did I cheat on you?
我背叛你了吗
No.
没有
Did I stop writing poems for you?
我不再为你写诗了吗
Yes, but I'm okay with that.
那倒是真的 不过我没有意见
Am I not as good at making the sweet, sweet love to you?
我对于床第之欢再也不尽心尽力了吗
Actually, you're way better now.
事实上 你现在好多了
You last, like, two, three times as long.
你一个晚上大概能来个两三次呢
You said that any longer would be too much.
你以前不是说 一次激♥情♥足以让人回味无穷
It's okay. College Lily thinks those are orgasms.
多多益善 大学时年幼无知 误把快♥感♥当高♥潮♥
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表