A roommate I only caught a glimpse of...
虽然我只瞥见过她一眼
But a roommate who,
但是种种迹象表明
by every indication, was something very special.
这位室友的确与众不同
Was it possible?
会是她吗
Could this be the girl attached to that ankle?
这个女孩会不会就是那脚踝的主人
I got to see her ankles.
我得去看看她的脚踝
You're one of those?
原来你也有恋足癖
God, I swear, one in five guys...
天啊 我敢说 五个男人里有一个就是
Lily!
莉莉
We kind of had a plan tonight, remember?
还记得我们今晚有安排活动吗
Candles? Banjo?
蜡烛 班卓琴
Who else did you tell? Did you tell anyone at the office?
你还告诉过谁 你办公室的同事都知道了吧
Shannon?
香侬
Start the music.
开始奏乐
Can you dig it?!
你们搞明白了吗
Take it to the hole, Eriksen!
投球得分 埃里克森[篮球用语]
Sink that putt, big fuzz!
推杆进球 大家伙[高尔夫用语]
Put a pillow under her lower back.
在她的下背放一个枕头
It helps facilitate conception, bro!
这有助于怀孕 兄弟
I may have mentioned it in passing
我也许在和几个同事闲聊时
to a couple of colleagues at work.
有提到这件事
I'm sorry about that, but you know what?
对此我表示抱歉 但你知道吗
I got to be able to tell my dad.
我必须得告诉我爸
Your dad is the last person you should tell!
你告诉谁也不能告诉你♥爸♥啊
The man is too involved in our lives!
那老家伙太爱管闲事了
It's like, every time the phone rings...
就好比 每次电♥话♥一响起
Hello.
你好
Lily, Marvin Eriksen.
莉莉 我是马文·埃里克森
I noticed you hadn't changed your last name yet.
我注意到你的姓氏还没有改
No, I'm gonna...
不 我正准备
So, don't worry. I called the DMV,
所以 别担心 我打电♥话♥给车管局了
I called your Amex, I got that process started for you.
还打电♥话♥给你的信♥用♥卡♥商 已经帮你在弄了
Hello.
你好
Lily, Marvin Eriksen.
莉莉 我是马文·埃里克森
I understand you and Marshall have been fighting.
我知道最近你和马修在吵架
Well, let me tell you what works for me and the missus.
让我来传授几招夫妻之间管用的和好招式
Frilly French undies and a box of wine.
性感蕾丝法国内衣 一箱上好的红酒
Hello.
你好
You might want to try pickles on that sandwich.
你也许该试试在那块三明治里加泡菜
Pickles would have helped that sandwich!
泡菜确实能让三明治美味不少
The man has no boundaries.
老家伙一点分寸都没有
And I-I just can't procreate under these conditions!
我在这种环境下怎么可能怀上孩子啊
Yeah, well, you know what?
没错 你知道吗
I've already told him, so the damage is done.
我已经告诉他了 所以伤害已经造成了
So, call him and tell him we decided not to have a baby.
那就打电♥话♥告诉他 我们决定不生孩子了
Okay, so you just...
好吧 就是说你...
You want me to give my dad a stroke?
你想让我老爸中风吗
Only if you want to give this a stroke.
除非你想让我中风
That's ridiculous.
真是不可理喻
Lily, there is no way that I would ever...
莉莉 我不可能...
Okay, everyone needs to shut up so that I can think!
好吧 麻烦大家闭嘴 我要思考
Uh-oh. They're talking to a guy now.
他们正和一男人聊天呢
What kind of guy? A cheesy guy or a cool guy?
什么样的男人 土包子还是型男
Oh, a cheesy guy. Don't worry.
土包子 别担心
Oh, man!
天啊
That guy is cool.
明明就是个型男
His hair's all cool, he's got a cool belt.
他不但发型很棒 皮带也很棒
Well, that guy is cheesy,
才不是呢 那男人就是个土包子
and if you think he's not cheesy,
如果你不觉得他土的话
then you're cheesy, too, and now I want something cheesy.
那就是你自己也土 我现在想吃点土货了
Who's feeling nachos?
谁想吃墨西哥玉米饼
Oh, look at you, Robin.
罗宾 看看你
You're jealous.
你嫉妒了
Jealous?
嫉妒
Yeah, jealous,
没错 嫉妒
because she's got it, and you've lost it.
因为她还有身材 而你已经走样了
I have not lost it.
我身材才没有走样呢
You lost it.
完全走样了
I still have it.
我的身材仍然凹凸有致
I know exactly where it is,
我很清楚地知道它藏在哪儿
and I can go get it whenever I want.
只要我想 什么男人都能到手
Robin, girls are like cartons of milk.
罗宾 女孩们就像一盒牛奶
Each one has a hotness expiration date,
每一盒都有会过期的一天
and you've hit yours.
而你 已经到了那一天
I'm not saying the occasional guy won't still open the fridge,
可能偶尔也会有男人打开冰箱
pick you up, give a sniff, shrug and take a sip anyway.
拿起你 闻一闻 耸耸肩还是喝了
But it's all downhill from here.
但你要明白 你已经在走下坡路了
I don't have to take this.
我没必要坐在这儿听你的鬼话
But I do have to take this.
它也是
Okay, so you just want me
好吧 所以说你要我
to call my dad and tell him
打电♥话♥告诉我爸
that we're not having a baby?
咱们不生孩子了
That's about the size of it.
差不多就是这个意思
Okay, out of curiosity,
好吧 好奇问一下
when do we tell him about the baby?
我们什么时候告诉他孩子的事
We'll tell him about the baby
我们生完孩子
when there's a baby to tell him about.
再告诉他孩子的事
So, he just gets no notice?
所以 他什么消息也没收到
He just walks into his boss's office,
只是走进他老板的办公室
and says, "I just had a grandson.
然后说道 我刚刚有了个外孙
I'm gonna be out for three months."
得请假三个月
Out for three months?
请假三个月
Yeah.
是的
He and my mom are coming
孩子出生后
to live with us when the baby's born.
他和我妈会搬来和我们一起住
We talked about this.
我们谈过这件事
No, we didn't.
没有吧
I meant, me and my dad.
我是说 我和我爸谈过
You know what, Marshall?
你知道吗 马修
Why don't you have a baby with your dad?
你何不和你老爸生个孩子呢
Oh, okay, Lily.
够了 莉莉
Why don't you have a baby with your butt?
你何不和你的屁♥股♥生个孩子呢
What?
什么
I can't think straight!
我无法冷静思考
Why do you have to wear that shirt?
你干嘛要穿这么低胸的衣服
This is not how I thought this night was going to go!
今晚事情的发展完全偏离了原来的轨道
Ted?
泰德
Oh, God, this sucks.
天啊 该死
Do you think she saw me? Hi, Ted.
你觉得她看见我了吗 嗨 泰德
Yeah, she definitely saw you.
是 她明显看到你了
Can I see you for a minute... in private?
我能和你聊一会吗 私下聊哦
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
当然可以
I mean, how could that not be fun?
我是说 那该多有意思呀
If I don't come back, tell my mom I love her.
如果我没回来 告诉我妈我爱她
Okay, will do. And dibs.
好的 会照办 哥先下定的哦
Barney, am I crazy?
巴尼 我是不是疯了
Marshall talks to his dad way too much, right?
马修和他爸说的太多了 是吗
Oh, you don't want my opinion on that.
你不会想听我对此事的看法的
Why not?
为什么
If I had my dad's number,
如果我有我爸的电♥话♥号♥码
I would never not be on the phone with him.
我会和他在电♥话♥上聊个不停
Wow, that was really...
哇 这还真是
Whoa, a hottie with a body!
哇 好一个身材火♥辣♥的妞
Boing...!
立马雄起
Brief.
令人欣慰呀
No. Lily, look.
不是 莉莉 快看
You saucy little minx.
你个撩人的小妖精
You sundressed up.
居然穿我最爱的小吊带裙
Hi.
你好
14 seconds!
14秒
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表