Genius.
人才啊
Okay, yes, I, uh, I fell into some manure.
没错 我是摔倒在马粪里了
It's hilarious, fine.
没错 是很滑稽
In a five-year career of on-air reports,
在五年的新闻直播生涯之中
there are bound to be a few embarrassing moments.
有那么几次尴尬的时刻也很正常
A few?
那么几次
Uh, but in my case, it was just the one,
呃 对我来说呢 也就这一次
and you found it, so, uh...
而且你们找到了 所以呢
Just the one.
就这一次而已
Gregory.
格莱格里
Oh, God.
神啊
What did they find?
他们找到了什么
Everything.
找到了一切
** Everybody, come and play *
* 大家一起来逛吧
I'm a dirty, dirty girl.
我是个浪荡妹
** Let's go to the mall today *
*让我们今天一起逛商场吧
** Today, today *
* 今天 就是今天吧
The Federal Reserve Board voted to leave interest...
联邦储备局做了关于调整利率的投票
** Let's go to the mall *
*让我们一起逛商场吧
** Today ? ?Let's go to the ma-a-all *
*今天 让我们一起逛商场吧
*Aah. * Let's got to the mall today *
*让我们今天一起逛商场吧
** Let's go to the ma-a-all ?Today *
*让我们今天一起逛商场吧
** Let's go to the mall *
*让我们一起逛商场吧
** Today * * Let's go to the ma-a-all *
*今天 让我们一起逛商场吧
** Today... * *Let's go to the mall... *
*今天 让我们一起逛商场吧
They even found the video of me getting attacked by an owl.
他们甚至找到我被猫头鹰攻击的视频
You got attacked by an owl?
你被猫头鹰攻击过?
I did not get attacked by an owl.
没 我没被猫头鹰攻击过
Robin, listen, here's what you need to do--
罗宾 听着 你应该这么做
Okay, don't you dare tell me to steer into the skid, okay?
你千万别说让我享受着冰上打滑的瞬间
It's too late. I'm already wrapped around a hydro pole.
太迟了 我已经被氢气杆给绕上了
It's a Canadian telephone pole.
那是个加拿大的电线杆
I never should have taken this job.
我就不应该接这个工作
Kids, at that moment, I knew what I had to do
孩子们 在那一刻 为了我的朋友罗宾
for my friend Robin.
我知道我该做些什么
But first I had to do something for me.
但首先我得为自己做点事
Show me "owl attack."
给我搜"猫头鹰袭人事件"
I am freaking out.
我要抓狂了
Is there a chance that I can't have kids?
我会不会有要不了孩子的可能
I've been hit in the nuts a lot.
我以前老是被”猴子偷桃“
Well, we won't know anything until we run some tests.
在检查之前我们无法妄下结论
We'll need a sample of your sperm.
我们需要你的精♥子♥样本
No, no, no.
你别急啊
There's a room at the end of the hall.
你去走廊的最后一间
If you find yourself inside the elevator,
如果你走到电梯里了
you've gone too far.
说明你走过了
You'd think I wouldn't have to say that,
你可能觉得我没必要说这些话
but you'd be surprised.
但到那你就知道了
All yours, buddy.
归你了 兄弟
The thing you're about to do in here--
你接下来要做的事情呢
I did that in here, too.
我也在这做过了哦
Three minutes ago.
就在3分钟之前哦
I was here eight minutes ago.
我8分钟之前做过了哦
14 minutes ago.
我14分钟之前做过
I'm here every Thursday.
我每周四都会来这里
I can't do it, Doc.
我下不了手 医生
Is there, like, another option?
有没有 其他的选择啊
Could I... Could I take this home?
我 我可不可以回家做
Sure, you could, but, uh...
当然可以 可是
we close in an hour and I'm not back till Tuesday.
我们一个小时之内就下班了 我周二才上班
So, clock is ticking. Make it fast.
时间不多了 你快去快回
Only way I know how, Doc.
山人自有妙计 医生
Only way I know how.
山人自有妙计
Surprise! Surprise!
惊不惊喜 意不意外 开不开心
Mom. Dad. Uh...
老妈 老爸
What are you doing here?
你们怎么在这儿
We hadn't heard from you in a couple days.
我们有好些天没听到你的消息了
We were worried about you.
我们很担心你
For God's sake, son.
拜托 儿子
Do you have any sixes? Go fish.
你有没有成功中奖啊 还在撒网中
Excuse me. Hey, Lily,
失陪一下 莉莉
can I just talk to you in here for a minute? Oh, yeah.
我能跟你说几句话吗 当然
Isn't it great? They just showed up.
是不是很神奇 他们才刚刚来
Your mom's already rearranged my kitchen,
你妈就已经重新摆弄了我的厨房♥
organized my closet...
收拾了我的橱柜
and she asked me if I lost height.
而且她问我是不是变矮了
Not weight. Height.
不是重量 是高度哦
Yeah, I'm very excited that they're here, too.
他们来我也很兴奋
But right now, I have to get excited about something else.
但现在我得要先为其他事情性奋
Oh, okay. Well, I'll go handle your parents.
好 没问题 我去应付你♥爸♥妈
And you handle your, well...
那你应付你自己的...
Wait, wait, wait. Marshall.
等等 马修
Thank you, baby. You're the best.
谢谢 亲爱的 你真善解人意
Marshall. Marshall.
马修 马修
I just got my new bathing suit for the beach this summer.
我刚为这个暑假的海滩活动买♥♥了游泳衣
It's a two-piece. I mean, can you imagine?
是两件式的哦 你能想象吗
Me in a two-piece
我这样的年纪
bathing suit at my age?
穿上下两件 中间露空的游泳衣
Just picture it!
你想象一下
Picture it!
想象一下嘛
That's why Fred Cox
这就是为什么弗拉德·考克斯
is the greatest kicker the Vikings ever had.
是维京队有史以来最棒的球员
Seriously, Marshall, picture it.
说真的 马修 想象一下吧
Just picture it.
想象一下啊
Give me a "C." Give me an "O."
给我个"考" 给我个"克"
Give me an "X."
给我个"斯"
What's that spell? Cox! Cox!
是什么字 没错! 就是"考克斯"
Cox! Cox! Cox! Cox!
考克斯 考克斯 考克斯
Okay, I did a bad thing last night.
听着 我昨晚做了点坏事
I looked up his address.
我看了他的地址
Who?
谁
Sorry. You said "who."
抱歉 你说了"谁"[who与hoo同音]
It reminded me of the owl footage.
让我想起了猫头鹰那个场景
Genius.
人才啊
No.
不
Sandy. How dare he laugh at you.
桑迪 他怎么敢笑你
Who does he think...
他以为他是谁
Sorry. "Who."
抱歉 我是说"谁"
Anyway.
总之呢
I looked up his address in your contact list.
我在你的通讯录里查到了他的住址
Oh, God. Tell me you didn't go over there.
天啊 你不是真去了吧
I just thought he needed to listen to common sense
我严重认为他亟需些"动之以情"
and reasonable discourse.
和"晓之以理"
Oh, God. Tell me those aren't the names of your fists.
天啊 别说这是给你拳头取的名字吧
They're my feet.
是哥腿儿的名字
I'm actually more of a kicker.
哥更擅长踢腿踹人
So I went to his apartment.
于是乎 我去了他家
You're not the pizza guy.
你不是送披萨的小子
Oh, my God. This is...
上帝啊 这就是...
This is how you make sure Sandy never makes fun of you again.
这就是让桑迪再也不敢嘲弄你的杀手锏
I told you to steer into the skid. That was bad advice.
我教过你要顺势而为 那条建议太糟糕
So new advice.
所以新的来了
Steer into Sandy, and run him down.
顺势推桑迪 彻底搞垮他
If people found out Sandy wears a toupee...
要是大家发现桑迪靠假发遮丑...
Really? That's your take-away?
真的吗 你就关注这个吗
Nothing on the bear in the bra?
对那只戴胸罩的大熊视而不见吗
Oh, no. He's very open about that.
不用 他对这些毫不避讳呢
That's Gregory.
那是格莱格里扮的
Nice guy.
大好人一枚
And the top is so low-cut.
而且上半截超低胸
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表