剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
All those people
都摔死了
fell to their death!
我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
And it was a rush!
看着那些人死去
I thought it was so satisfying
真是太让我满足了
to watch all those people die!
那时候 我就决定要厌女
And, that's when I decided to hate women.
我不知道这有什么关系
I'm not sure that tracks.
达克赛德
但是 你明白我的意思
But, you get where I'm comin' from.
我要结束传输了
I will end this transmission now.
等等 等等 等等
Wait! Wait! Wait!
大多数整天半夜熬夜瞪着眼睛
Most insomniacs who stay up all hours of the night
刷维基网页的失眠患者都会告诉你
doing deep dives on Wikipedia would tell you
87%的毁灭世界大事件
that 87% of apocalyptian business transactions
都是因仇恨而起
are fueled by revenge.
所以 我想...
So, I was thinking--
什么
What?
你为什么看我的眼神这么奇怪
Why are you looking at me all weird?
我刚读了你的大脑
I just read your mind.
什么 有点瘆人 伙计
What? That's creepy, man.
先生 我给你送来哈莉·奎茵的人头呢
Sir, what if I bring you the head of Harley Quinn?
达克赛德
她的确是违反了
I mean, she did break the terms
她和你的原始协议
of her original agreement with you,
要她的命似乎也无可厚非
and it seems like a good reason to want her dead.
你要干掉背叛的那个女人
You would vanquish the woman who betrayed me?
当然了
Yeah! Of course.
我们已经在进行中了
I mean, we're already in the process of that.
我们在干掉中
We're mid-vanquish.
给我哈莉·奎茵的项上人头
Bring me the head of Harley Quinn,
达克赛德
地球...
and the Earth...
就是你的了
is yours.
太好了 真是太棒了
Yes! Fuckin' sweet!
绝对没问题
I mean, it will be done.
很快 整个世界
Oh. Soon, the whole world
都将臣服于我的面前
is gonna bow before me.
把哈莉·奎茵给我带来
Bring me Harley Quinn!
天 你的小腿肚真粗
God, your calves are huge!
婚纱店
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得这是违反规定的
I think this is highly against protocol.
要是我妈妈看到我
If my mother saw me seeing you
在婚礼前看你穿婚纱的样子
in that dress before the wedding,
她肯定会说一些很含沙射影
she would say something very passive-aggressive
让我哭出来的话
that would bring me to tears.
哈莉在哪里
Where is Harley?
应该是她在这里 而不是我
She should be here. Not me.
什么 别管哈莉了 她很忙
What? Forget about Harley. She was busy,
我没有别的朋友了 所以交给你了
and I don't have any other friends, so you're up.
宝贝 你和哈莉是在单身女郎派对上
Babe, did you and Harley get into a fight or something
吵架了什么的吗
at the ol' bach partay?
感觉你回来之后就不一样了
It just feels like you've been different since then.
什么 不 我们好着呢
What? No. We're, like, totally fine.
我们只是...她...
We just... She...
她有她的事 我有我的事
She's just got her things, and I've got mine.
就是很经典的
It's a classic case of, like,
大家都有自己
people just, you know, havin' things
不用和别人一起做的事
that they do away from people.
再说了 她可能也不擅长这些事
Plus, she's like not good at this stuff.
但是你擅长
You know, it's like, you are.
你擅长这种事
You are good at this kind of thing.
你说得没错
You are right about that.
好吧...
Okay. Um...
你只想要奶油色吗
Are you totally set on cream?
什么 什么意思
What? What do you mean?
-这...这不就是白色吗 -不是
- The... Isn't this just white? - Nope.
该死
Oh, shit!
哈莉·奎茵在哪里
我们不懂你们的话
We don't speak your language.
有没有其他
Is there another way
能沟通的办法
we can communicate?
你应该知道就算是大声
You do know that speaking louder
也没办法帮助他们理解吧
will not help them understand you.
也...许吧
It... might.
搞什么
What the fuck?
该死的铁皮罐头
Shit nuts with a can!
天啊
Oh, my God!
我本来还不确定到底要不要露背裙的
I wasn't even sure I wanted a backless dress,
现在只能选这个了
and now I'm stuck with it.
我本来也想说的
Yeah. I was gonna say,
露背吊带 有点仪式化了
a backless halter... is a little rural.
我受够了
I've had it!
我不在乎他们是不是在城市里
I didn't care when they were taking giant dumps
到处拉屎
all over the fuckin' city,
但这是13000的王薇薇婚纱
but this is a $13,000 Vera Wang!
好吧 13000...
Uh... Okay. Thirteen...
我们是遵循女方父母
So, you know, are we doin' the traditional thing
买♥♥婚纱的传统吗
where the bride's parents pay for the wedding?
神经博士死定了
Dr. Psycho's dead.
拿着我的头发
Hold my hair.
好啊 亲爱的
Yeah. Sure, honey.
趴下
Get down!
我们不可能找到这本书了
We're not going to find this book.
真是烂透了
Ugh. This sucks!
你为什么不直接轰掉我的脑袋
Why don't you just blow my head up right now?
我们来这里都是你的错
It's your fault we're here.
要不是你对你前女友这么混♥蛋♥
If you hadn't been an asshole to your ex,
她就不会把那本书
she wouldn't have chucked the book
扔到类魔的爪子里
into the jaws of a parademon.
她扔那本书
She chucked the book
因为她是疯子
because she's loca.
她把这个词文在后背
She's got it tattooed on her lower back
就在"崔弟鸟"下
next to a Tweety Bird.
不过 我们是有过一些美好的时光
Although, we did have some good times.
太好了 我一点都不在乎
Great. Uh, I don't give a shit.
赶紧去找书
Let's find the book.
也许该说
I might actually say
这是最让我满意的一段感情
it was the most fulfilling relationship i've been in.
上帝啊 你动感情了吗
Jesus Christ! Are you gettin' sentimental?
我们交往的时候 你的感情呢
Where was that when we were dating?
你是在我有名的时候爱上了我
You fell in love with me when I was famous.
你爱的是是我这个样子
When I looked like this.
贝瑟尼爱的我
Bethany fell in love with me
是一个看上去平平无奇
when I was just a square-looking barback
胸无大事的家伙
with not a lot of prospects.
那并不是真实的你
Uh, that wasn't the real you!
你那时候忘了自己有多混♥蛋♥
You had forgotten what a piece of shit you are!
真不敢相信你以前还是心理咨♥询♥师
I can't believe you were ever a therapist.
我开始想
I'm starting to wonder,
是我破坏了我和贝瑟尼之间一些美好的东西吗
did I screw something up good with me and Bethany?
约需不是
Probably not.
看着你毁掉你和艾薇之间的机会让...
Just seeing you toss away your chance at Ivy has...
让我开始反思我自己的恋爱
Has got me thinking about my own love life.
我不想像你们一样稀里糊涂的
I mean, I don't wanna biff it like you did.
我和艾薇说了我的感受
Hey! I told Ivy how I felt,
但是她没有这种感受
and she didn't feel that way.
就这么简单
And end of story!
木已成舟
Water under the bridge!
好 好
Right. Right.
我一提到她的名字 你几乎就吼我
The screaming about it at the mere mention of her name
这已经解释了一切
certainly backs that up.
找到了
Fuck, yeah!
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表