剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
That was amazing, you spoke from your heart,
-你引发了暴♥乱♥ -晚了30多秒
- you started a riot! - About 30 seconds too late,
面对现实吧 乔治·洛佩兹不会回来了
let's face it, George Lopez is never coming back,
他们肯定几乎没听到他的话
I bet they hardly met his quote.
哈莉 我搞砸了
Harley, I really blew it.
也许没有
Or maybe not.
-计划是这样的 我们上屋顶 -叭叭叭的
- Here's the plan, we go on the roof... - Blah, blah, blah.
爸爸可以的
Daddy's got this.
你还可以吗
You still got this?
没错 一切顺利
Yeah! Yeah, yeah. All good.
亲爱的 我回来了
Honey, I'm home.
你来一刀 你来一刀 你来一刀
You get a shiv. You get a shiv. You get a shiv.
艾薇 你在大坑里有很大的突破
Hey, Ivy, it's clear you made a breakthrough in The Pit.
回来继续提升自己怎么样
How about you come back and continue to work on yourself?
也许可以画一个图示板
Perhaps a vision board?
-我有一些创意 -闭嘴吧 贝恩
- I have some inspo. - Ah, shove it, Bane.
没错 别妄想争她自己情感成长的功劳
Yeah, don't take credit for her emotional growth.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 我要变大
Fuck this, I shall rise!
这可不妙
Uh-oh, that's not good.
我们爬不上去了
We're not gonna make it.
抓紧了
Hold on.
没有人能从大坑中逃走
No one escapes The Pit!
该死 贝恩
Damn it, Bane.
该死 该死
Shit, shit, shit!
怎么了 你要给我开罚单吗
What, are you gonna write me a ticket?
一张地狱的罚单
A ticket to hell.
你还好吗
You still doing okay?
很好
Yep.
找到弱点
In the soft spot.
保护服务人♥民♥
怎么样了
What's happening?
我回来了 就这么简单
I'm back. That's what.
你无法逃离你的问题 哈莉
You cannot run from your problems, Harley.
憎恨会拖累你
Hate weighs you down.
只有爱能让我们自♥由♥
Only love sets us free.
-艾薇 -不
- Ivy. - No.
-没事的 -不要 不要这样
- It's okay. - Don't, don't do this.
过上幸福的生活 结婚 生子
Have a good life, get married, make babies.
取名叫哈莉
Name them Harley.
-男孩女孩都要叫哈莉 -哈莉
- The girls and boys. - Harley?
看 就是可以的
See? It totally works.
你知道我爱你
You know I love you.
再见 艾薇
Bye, Ive.
你好啊
Hi!
我们成功了
We did it.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表