剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
这一季发生了很多糟心事
Lotta shit happened this season, people.
很多糟心事
Lotta shit.
太多了 我都只能给你们回顾一下这些糟心事了
So much shit, I'm compelled to recap that shit for you.
还有 我这个角色很成功
Also, I tested very well as a character,
所以制♥作♥人会想办法
so the producer would like to shoehorn me
穿插♥我♥的戏份
into the show whenever possible.
好了 来吧
Okay. Oh, man.
这一季实在是太精彩了
This season's been compellin' as fuck.
很多精彩的转折
Lots of twists and turns.
还有有线台金牌大奖制♥作♥整容
Cable ACE Award-winnin' stuff.
上集结束的时候
When we last left off,
那只老鼠般大小的混♥蛋♥ 神经博士
that tiny rat bastard, Dr. Psycho,
背叛了哈莉
had betrayed Harley.
原来这个心机贱♥人♥
Turns out, that tricky motherfucker
一直和谜语人勾结
was in cahoots with the Riddler.
他通过一个从摩天大楼里
And, with the help of some bullshit technology
偷出来的什么狗屁科技
straight out of a comic book,
控制了整支嗜血类魔军队
they now control a army of blood-sucking parademons,
归顺达克赛德
courtesy of Darkseid.
还是达克色德 我也不知道怎么念
Dark-side? I don't know how to pronounce that shit.
所以 现在哈莉唯一能阻止神经的办法
So, now, the only way Harley can stop Psycho
就是去求助于正义联盟
is with the help of the Justice League.
但是你们都知道
But wouldn't you fucking know,
他们被困在寓言皇后的故事书里了
they're trapped in the Queen of Fables' storybook.
还记得第一季吗
Remember that shit from Season 1?
看看这故事多复杂啊
Look at how intricately woven this storytellin' shit is.
跟皮博迪奖一样狗屎
Peabody Award-level shit here.
更复杂的是
Further complicating matters is,
唯一知道这本书在哪里的混♥蛋♥
the only motherfucker who knows where that book is,
就是小丑
is the Joker.
但是那家伙已经完全失忆了
But, that dude's a khaki-wearin' amnesiac,
现在是个比当初
who's somehow whiter now
他脸上的油菜还要白的白人
than when he was the color of paint primer.
现在 我们的女主角
And now, our heroine,
哈莉·奎茵小姐
Ms. Harley Quinn,
脑子一热
has gone against her better judgement,
把小丑扔回了酸里
and has dumped the Joker back into acid
想要激活这混♥蛋♥的记忆
to jog that motherfucker's memory,
找到故事书
so he can find the storybook,
救出正义联盟
free the Justice League,
干掉神经和他的那支军队
and take down Psycho and his fuckin' army.
简直堪比乔治·R·马丁啊
This is some George R.R. Martin,
艾美奖级别的狗血
Emmy Award-winnin' shit.
拿好你的爆米花
Now, get yourself some popcorn,
赶紧开看
and let's watch.
那本书在哪里
Where's the fucking book?
哈莉·奎茵
第一季第十一集
开始占领哥谭市
Begin the taking of Gotham City!
猜猜这个
Riddle me this...
下一步是什么
What's the next move?
这不是谜语
Not a riddle.
当助手
This whole, uh, sidekick thing
当我的背都僵硬了
has made me real rusty with my rids.
天 给我接达克赛德
God! Get me Darkseid.
你要我给你接他
Oh. You want me to get him.
抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
我的手♥机♥没有跨维度数据漫游套餐
My phone doesn't have an inter-dimensional data plan.
上帝啊
Good lord!
你真是个烂助手
Some assistant you are.
把我的手♥机♥给我
Give me my phone.
好 D开头
Okay, Ds.
死亡射手 丧钟 迪迪 伊索医生
Deadshot, Deathstroke, Dee Dee, Doctor Aesop,
死亡医生 哈特医生 特拉普医生
Doctor Death, Doctor Hurt, Doctor Trapp,
拉比诺维茨医生
Doctor Rabinowitz...
拉比诺维茨医生的超能力是什么
What is Doctor Rabinowitz's super power?
皮肤护理 他是我的皮肤科医生
Skin care. He's my dermatologist.
我得了成人痤疮
I get adult acne.
在这里呢
Here it is. Oh!
我放在T开头下了 难怪找不到
I put him under The Darkseid. That's what's wrong.
你到底有什么毛病 哈莉
What the fuck is your problem, Harley?
我真该弄死你
I should kill you for that.
太好了 你毁了
Good. You're back.
寓言之书在哪里
Now, where's the Queen of Fables' book?
原本在你的塔上 那座塔塌了
You had it in the tower, the tower collapsed.
然后那本书怎么样了
What happened to it?
那本书怎么样了
What happened to it?
我怎么了
What happened to me?
天啊 不
Oh, God! Oh, no.
该死
Oh, shit.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我开始回忆起来了
I'm starting to remember.
我变成了什么东西啊
What did I become?
一个郊区爸爸 谁关心啊
A suburban dad. Who gives a shit?
那本书到底在哪里
Where's the fucking book?
我不会帮你的
I'm not helping you!
我就是因为你
You're the whole reason
才在这六个月来
I ended up spending six months of my life
穿着卡其短裤
in khaki shorts,
夏威夷衬衫
a Hawaiian shirt,
腰带上还别着手♥机♥
and a cell phone clipped to my belt!
猜到你会说这种话了
Yeah. Thought you might say somethin' like that,
所以我不会给你机会的
which is why I'm not giving you a choice.
轮不到你来告诉我该怎么办
You can't tell me what to do!
我是小丑
I'm the Joker,
哥谭的犯罪王子
Gotham's clown prince of crime.
我要...
I'm gonna--
炸掉 如果你没帮我找到书
Blow up if you don't help me find the book.
你清醒之前
Before you came to,
我在你脑子里装了一个炸♥弹♥
I put a bomb in your head,
开关就在这里
and I got the clicker right here.
这是我的招
Hey! That's my bit.
好吧
Fine.
看来我们要去贝瑟尼的家了
I guess we're going to Bethany's house.
蝙蝠战机在韦恩塔附近
I lost communication with the Batplane
失去了联♥系♥
around Wayne Tower.
韦恩少爷 你不需要给我解释清楚
Master Wayne, you know you don't have to narrate for me.
我很擅长察言观色
I'm quite adept at context clue.
我只要发现它的踪迹
If I can just get a glimpse of it.
我就能用市政监控系统
I can use the city surveillance systems
进行追踪
and track it.
那里 不
There! No.
不是 不是
No. No.
不是 不是 不是
No. No. No. No.
酒精 搜索 资金
电脑 增强
Computer. Enhance.
我们操作系统升级了
We have a new OS.
你要说的是
All you have to do is say,
"你好 蝙蝠电脑"
"Hey, Batcomputer,"
然后说出你想做的事
and then whatever you want it to do.
你好 蝙蝠电脑
Hey, Batcomputer.
放大图像
Zoom in on picture.
小丑回来了
Joker's back,
哈莉和他在一起
and Harley's with him.
他们肯定就是主谋
They must be behind this.
蝙蝠侠该...回归了
It's time for Batman to... return.
不 韦恩少爷
No, Master Wayne.
拜托 阿尔弗雷德 我准备好了
Come on, Alfred. I am ready.
我担心的不是你
Oh, I'm not worried about you.
我只是之前一直没有消毒蝙蝠战衣
I just haven't had a chance to disinfect the Batsuit.
好吧 那先洗战衣
Fine. Okay. Clean the suit...
然后蝙蝠侠就开工
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表