剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
该死 对 抱歉
Oh, shit, yeah, sorry about that.
抱歉也没用 我把规则说得很清楚了
Sorry doesn't cut it, I was very clear on the rules.
我不能偏爱某个人
I cannot play favorites.
哈莉无法参加才艺秀了
Harley may not participate in the talent show.
我会铺床的 怪胎 天啊
I'll make my bed, you weirdo. God.
要是你的热情早点到来就好了
I wish your wave of enthusiasm had crested earlier.
-艾薇 你要帮我演完 -什么 不
- Ivy, you have to do my set. - What? No.
我没办法在陌生人面前讲笑话
I can't tell jokes in front of strangers.
你可以的 你会引发轰动
Yes, you can, you'll be a riot.
轰动[暴♥乱♥] 我要你引发...
A riot, I need you to start a...
-别说了 我知道了 -一定要演 艾薇
- Stop, yes, I got it. - Do it, Ivy.
看来我要追随洛佩兹了
I guess I'm going up after Lopez.
很胆大
Bold.
这里肯定很容易逃出去
This is gonna be easy to break out of.
-根本没有门 -但是有谢丽尔
- There is no door. - But there is a Cheryl.
你好 谢丽尔 你要逼我把你杀了逃走吗
Ugh, hi, Cheryl, you're really gonna make me kill you to escape?
你可以试试
Well, you can try.
我是谢丽尔
I'm Cheryl.
如果她想逃跑
If she attempts to escape,
逼她加入合唱团
force her to join the show choir!
大家好
Hello. Ah!
欢迎来到大坑
And welcome to the first annual
首届才艺直播秀
Live from The Pit talent show.
今晚有很多精彩的演出
We have a lot of great acts tonight,
但首先 谁想看点近景魔法
but first, who wants to see some close-up magic?
然后我说"从现在起 我们要在家里教你了"
And then I said, "From now on, we're home schooling you."
所以我们不知道的东西
So whatever we don't know,
你肯定也不知道
you don't know.
比如韩国战争什么时候开始的 我不知道
Like, when did the Korean War start? I don't know.
你也别想知道
And neither do you.
我的演出到此为止了
Okay, that's my time.
谢谢你们 大坑的人们 晚安
Thank you, The Pit. Good night.
该死 这个计划太愚蠢了
Shit. This plan is so stupid.
你可以的 艾薇
You've got this, Ivy.
谢丽尔 听着 我要从你边上过去
Cheryl, listen, I'm getting past you,
我过去 你活着 或者我过去 你死了
so either I do and you're alive, or I do and you're not.
怎么说
What do you say?
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
你们好
Uh... Hello.
看来杀手鳄在这里啊
Uh, I see Killer Croc is here.
他好丑 我们认识的时候
He's so ugly, when we met,
我还以为是他的屁♥股♥在和我说话
I thought his asshole was talking to me.
拜托 这是皮肤病
Oh, come on, it's a skin condition.
真是太低级了
Ah, that's below the belt.
维克多·扎斯呢
How about Victor Zsasz, okay?
天啊 开始了
Oh, boy, here we go.
他头上的划痕
The tally marks on his head
让他看上去就像一个花生
make him look like a Peanuts character.
她根本比不上洛佩兹
Oh, she's no Lopez.
你们被艾薇了
Hey, you just got Ivy'd.
-你真烂 -我知道 我很烂
- You suck! - I know, right? I suck.
烂 你们想要暴♥动♥吗
Blah! Do you guys wanna riot?
为什么 这是个很安全的地方
Why? This is a safe space.
拜托 扎斯 你就一点都不生气吗
Come on, Zsasz, you're not even like a little pissed off about that?
你刚刚被艾薇了 烂
You just got Ivy'd. Bleh.
打起来 伙计们
Just start shanking, people.
-伙计们 打起来 -要我提出建议性批评的话
- People, shank. - If I could make a constructive criticism.
你针对我的笑话参考不当
Your joke directed at me was reference-heavy,
而且有点没有创意
and if might, a bit derivative.
这他妈是怎么回事 应该不难啊
What the shit is this? This should not be hard,
你们都是杀手 互相杀戮啊
you guys are killers, kill each other.
坚持住
我要上那架直升机
I'm getting to that chopper!
-该死 -该死
- Shit! - Shit.
晚安 大坑
Good night, The Pit.
你们真热情
What a bunch of locos.
我打败谜语人后
And after I defeated Riddler,
-我知道我该做什么了 -真不敢相信
- I knew what I had to do. - I can't believe it.
我...你就是她
I... You were her!
她就是你 而我就是我
And she was you while I was me.
是的 我还有好几次
Yeah, I even slipped up
说漏了嘴 叫你♥爸♥爸了
and called you Dad a few times.
但是当时你...醉醺醺的
But you were pretty... Drunk.
爸爸 不要
Dad, stop.
你要帮我一把
Are you gonna lend a hand
还是说蝙蝠少女不屑于帮助她爸爸用蒙太奇手法
or is Batgirl too cool to help her dad in a montage
跳过一段戒掉酒瘾的艰难时期
where we skip past the hard parts of beating an alcohol addiction
直接到我已经清醒的桥段
and cut to the part where I'm clean?
快过来吧
Get over here.
欢迎回来 爸爸
Welcome back, Dad.
你终于回家了
You're finally home.
不 家只有一个地方
No, there's only one place that's home.
哥谭市警♥察♥局
The Gotham City Police Department.
但那已经是双面人的老巢了
But that's Two-Face's lair.
我要夺回来
I'm taking it back.
-想知道为什么吗 -为什么
- Wanna know why? - Why?
因为我是一个很优秀的警♥察♥
'Cause I'm a damn good cop.
我上台其实是为了引发暴♥乱♥
So, um, I actually came on stage to start a riot.
什么
What?
我本来想用暴♥乱♥分散注意力
I was gonna use the riot as a diversion to escape
用乔治·洛佩兹的直升机飞走
on George Lopez's helicopter.
现在大声说出来以后才意识到这有多么愚蠢
Now that I say it out loud, I realize how stupid it sounds.
我永远没法离开这里了 对吧
I mean, I'm never getting out of here, right?
我这一身都在压抑我自己的情感
My entire life I've been cut off from my feelings, you know?
我一直在一个情感中的大坑里
I was living in an emotional pit,
但是我喜欢那样
but I liked it that way, you know.
因为那样很安全 很安心
'Cause it was safe and secure,
没有人会给我戴上编织好的帽子
and no one ever put a knit hat on me, you know?
我可能接受了我就是孤独的
I guess that I accepted that being lonely was, you know, was my thing.
后来发生了一些事
And then something happened.
我交到了朋友 我订婚了
I made friends, I got engaged.
谢谢 我加入了风筝人里程俱乐部
Thank you. I joined the mile high Kite club.
我要给你们一些在一万英尺高空做♥爱♥的建议
I'm going to give you a piece of advice about sex at 10,000 feet.
不要在风里做
Don't do it into the wind.
我想到这一切的时候
And I was thinking about it,
我想 我真的开心吗
I'm like, was I happy?
我真的很开心
I was really happy.
我好像爬出了我的情感大坑
You know, it's like, I crawled out of my emotional pit.
然后 发生了什么
And so then, what happens?
宇宙把我安排到了哪里 大坑里
Where did the universe put me? The Pit.
没错 大坑里
That's right, The Pit.
不管我们在下面改变了多少
And no matter how much we change down here.
不管我们叠了多少次被子
No matter how many times we make our goddamn bed
或者传递多少次话筒
or pass the talking stick.
我们还是会困在这个坑里
We're still stuck in this Pit.
和贝恩和其他人一起
And with Bane of all people.
这个人
This guy.
就是我
I relate.
她说得很有道理
Wow, she's got a great point there.
我那么努力 让自己爬出了一个大坑
I did all this hard work to get myself out of one pit
最后却沦落到另一个坑里
just to end up in another.
人生就是一个大坑
Life's just one big pit
没有人能逃出去
that none of us are ever gonna get out of.
一个逃不出去的大坑
One big fucking inescapable pit.
我们会永远被困在这里
And that is where we are stuck forever.
该死 艾薇说得对
Damn, Ivy's right.
我们得逃出大坑
We gotta get out of The Pit.
没错 来啊 伙计们
Yeah, come on, guys,
我们都有能力 只要合作就能逃出去
we're a talented group, if we work together, we can escape.
以及如果你不加入 我就捅死你
Also if you don't chip in, I'll stab you.
真是太棒了 你说了你的真心话
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表