剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
You know what?
-去你们妈的 -你说什么
- Fuck you guys. - Beg your pardon?
我说去你们妈的
Yeah, I said, fuck you.
因为 首先 是我
Because first of all, I'm the one
弄砸了该死的预定
who messed up the goddamn reservation, okay.
恰克和我说了好几次不要忘记
Chuck asked me several times not to forget,
因为他不知道为什么还在乎你们俩
because for some reason he cares about you two.
然后 他承担了责任 因为他在乎我
And then, he took the heat for it because he cares about me,
以及不知道为什么还在乎你们俩对我的看法
and for some reason, what you two think about me.
所以 没错 他是一个温柔体贴又可靠的伴侣
So, yeah! He's a kind, loving, supportive partner.
唯一的奇迹就是
And the only miracle here
你们两个蠢蛋
is that you two ghouls
竟然能养出他
somehow raised him.
还有一件事 不是他有幸拥有我
And another thing, he's not lucky to have me,
而是我有幸拥有他
I'm lucky to have him!
所以 滚吧
So, fuck off!
他妈的没错
Hell! Yeah!
婚礼见吗
See you at the wedding?
等等 等等 那是爆音通道吗
Oh, wait. Wait, wait, wait. Hold on. Is that a Boom Tube?
抱歉 太兴奋了...
Uh. Sorry, just got excited and...
不 宝贝 我不是说那个
No baby, not that.
-那个 -看起来就在死亡商场上方
- That! - Looks like it's over the Dead Mall.
等等 哪边是...那是东边
Hang on, wait, which way... That's east...
不 就是那里 天啊
No, it is. Oh, my God!
哈莉
Harley!
警♥察♥
哥谭商场
爸爸 你不用这么做的
Dad, you don't have to do this.
如果拯救哥谭代表着再击败一个女小丑
If saving Gotham means I have to gun down another lady clown,
那就来吧
then so be it.
等等 什么叫再...
Wait. What do you mean another--
小芭
你最好还是让你的饭桶大军
Oh! Probably be best if you turn around
赶紧掉头
your merry band of meatbags.
我为什么要那么做
And why the hell would I do that?
小戈 我有一支从地狱行星召唤来的飞行大军
Gordo, I have a flying army from a hell planet under my control.
我已经决定了
Well, I made my decision!
我从来不会反悔
And I never back down from my decisions.
这种性格
It's a terrible quality
毁掉了我大部分的私人感情
that has ruined most of my personal relationships,
所以来吧
so bring it!
这将是你的葬礼 老家伙
It's your funeral, old man.
-不 是你的 -我可不觉得
- Uh-uh, it's yours. - Don't think so.
我就是这么觉得
Well, I do think so.
我觉得你好像在过度补偿些什么
Feels like you're overcompensating for something.
为什么所有人都缠着我说这个
Why is everybody up my ass about that?
根本没发生什么
Nothing happened!
这只是我普通的周三 贱♥人♥
This is just my Wednesday, bitch.
-我不信 -我不在乎
- Not buying it. - I don't give a shit!
太棒了
Fuck, yes!
天啊 空中裂开的括约肌
My God! Gaping sphincter in the sky.
我来了
I'm coming!
干掉坦克
Tanks, now!
哈莉 到底发生了什么
Harley! What the hell is going on here?
你出去吃早午饭的时候
Yeah, while you were out gettin' brunch,
我在另一个星系打败了一个老太太
I was beating up an old lady to get a Parademon army
得到了类魔大军
from another galaxy.
你打败了一个老太太
You beat up an old lady?
她超级壮的
She was super jacked!
我现在要占领哥谭了
And now I'm gonna take over all of Gotham!
所以呢 你想就这么
So what, you really just want kill
杀死几千人 就因为什么
thousands of people just because?
因为我是超级哈莉·奎茵
Because I'm Harley fucking Quinn!
我总是会干疯狂的事
I'm always doing crazy things!
永远很冲动
Always being impetuous, you know?
永远会亲吻人们什么的
Always kissing people and shit!
这只是我的普通周三
This is just my Wednesday.
其实已经是周四了
Yeah. It's actually Thursday.
听着 你了解我的 我绝对挺你 但是
Anyway, look. You know me, I mean, I'm ride or die, but...
你真的希望我挺这样的你吗
I mean, is this really the ride you envisioned?
其实不是
Uh, not exactly.
你到底想怎么样
What's the endgame?
你到底想要什么
What do you really want?
你要干什么
What the hell are you doing?
不
No!
这座城市是你的了 小戈
The city's yours, Gordo.
我知道我想要什么 这些都不是
I know what I want, and it's not this.
我们本来都要占领世界了
We were gonna take over the fucking world
而你却全挥霍了
and you're squandering it all!
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我就该知道这一切好得都不真实了
Oh, I should have known this was too good to be true.
你根本没这个胆 奎茵
You got no balls, Quinn.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck this!
回家见吗
See you back at home?
不 我不干了
No! I'm out of the crew.
我退出了 再也不见
I fucking quit. See you never.
这是说我赢了吗
This mean I won?
我赢了
I won!
所以永远不能退缩 各位
This is why you don't back down, people!
听着 我可以解释
Look, I can explain
这一出《权力的游戏》龙母戏码
the whole Game of Thrones Khaleesi thing okay.
这...这一切都是因为我一直在躲避
All... All this has just been me avoiding something
一些我需要和你说的话
that I need to talk to you about
如果我再不说 就太迟了
and if I don't do it now, it will be too late.
如果你要说 就...
Look, if you really need to say it, just--
哈莉 类魔好酷
Harley! Cool Parademons.
艾薇有没有和你说她刚刚做了什么
Hey! Did Ivy tell you what she just did?
她是一个像我这样的
How she's the coolest, hottest fiancee
有超能力的普通人能找到的最棒未婚妻
a regular guy with superpowers like me could ever ask for?
我本来就不可能坐在那里
Well, I mean, I wasn't just gonna sit there
看着你父母那么羞辱
and watch your parents be assholes
一个要和我共度余生的男人
to the man that I want to spend the rest of my life with.
天 那些类魔在干一辆墨西哥卷饼餐车
Oh, buddy! Those Parademons are dry humping a taco truck.
我要去拍张照发图享
I'm gonna go snap a pic for Insta.
天 我爱那个笨蛋
Ah, man. I love that idiot.
你刚刚要和我说什么 小哈
What were you gonna tell me, Harls?
我们要聊聊
We need to talk about...
你的单身派对要做什么
What you wanna do for your bachelorette party!
真的吗 你是想说这个吗
Really? That's what you wanted to tell me?
没错
Yeah!
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表