剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
If I deliver a siren song for the ages,
这可能是我生涯的拐点
it could be my big break.
所以你不是出于爱而唱这首歌♥的
So you weren't singing this song out of love?
我是出于我对演艺的爱
I was, out of love for acting.
天啊 她来了
Oh, my gosh! She's here.
你好 你好 大家好
Hey, hi, howdy, hello,
大家继续聊你们的
everybody continue talking amongst yourselves.
大家都很好
Everything's cool.
哈莉 太好了 你决定来了
Harley! I'm so glad you decided to come.
-真爱再次赢了 -是啊 是啊
- Love wins again. - Yeah, yeah.
风藤永远飞
Long live Poison Kitey.
好样的 你人生中后悔的事
Well done. That's one less thing
又少了一件
you'll regret your entire life.
对对对 当然了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, totally.
这房♥子里还有别的房♥间什么的吗
So are there other rooms here or what?
他们让我们在这里等鸡尾酒会
They have us corralled in here for cocktail hour.
头上明明有该死的空调
Right under this godforsaken AC
-却一点用都没有... -戈登
- which is doing nothing... - Gordon.
...我的声带
...my vocal chords!
我要去找厕所
I'm gonna go find the bathroom.
你在这里啊 戈登
There you are, Gordon.
-你在这里啊 -别碰我
- There you are. - Ah! Don't touch me.
赶紧和其他伴娘会合吧
Let's get you with the other bridesmaids, okay?
快要上场了
It's almost showtime.
大家最近怎么样
So how's everyone been?
搞什么 哈莉
What the crap, Harley?
我来了 准备好做伴娘了
I'm here. Ready to maid.
你没来参加婚礼预演
You weren't at the rehearsal.
你知道怎么走位吗
How are you gonna know how to walk?
右脚 左脚 再右脚 左脚
Uh, right foot, left foot. Repeat.
你背弃了艾薇
You bailed on Ivy.
你在乎个什么 你真的是伴娘吗
What do you care? Are you even a bridesmaid?
我依然肩负伴娘的责任
I still have all the responsibilities of a bridesmaid.
只不过不♥穿♥服装而已
Just not the fashion ones.
你以为我会穿那身破地毯吗
You think I'd be caught dead in that rag.
好吧 那我能穿你的吗
Okay. Well, then can I wear yours?
你准备减掉哪个部位的十磅肉
Which ten pounds do you plan on leaving behind?
女士们 我是来支持艾薇的
Ladies, I'm just here to support Ivy.
这是我来这里的唯一理由
That is the only reason I'm here.
给我一个机会 让我补偿她
Please give me the chance to make it up to her.
还有你们 永远的科布小队
And you. Cobb squad forever.
该死
Damn!
我以为她只是在吹牛 这真的是太紧了
I thought she was just being a beep. This really is too tight.
别动 该死
Hold still, goddamn it!
-马上回来 -我还没弄好呢
- Brb! - Hey, I'm not done!
你说你会帮我梳头的 该死
You said you'd braid my hair! Fuck!
你在哪里 你这个混♥蛋♥
Where are you, you rat bastard?
你刚叫我什么
What did you just call me?
-哈莉 -你好 新郎先生
- Harley? - Oh, hey, Mr. Groom.
我只想说 恭喜你
I just wanted to say mazel tov
希望你能非常幸福
and I wish you many happinesses.
我现在心头涌上百般情绪
I am having so many emotions right now.
没有一种是"开心"
None of them I would categorize as happy.
弗兰克在哪里 他说如果出现这种情况
Hey, where's Frank? He said if this happened,
他会给我准备一堆笑话
he'd have a pocket full of zannies for me.
你在这里啊 落跑伴娘
There you are, my runaway bridesmaid.
我得把你们俩分开的
I'm supposed to keep you two apart.
哎呀
Yikes!
珍 你的发型不错
Hey, Jen, hair looks great.
与你无关
No thanks to you.
女王们 给我点态度
Yass, queens. Okay, attitude.
给我点态度 很好 很赞
Give me attitude. Great. Love it.
找到你了 戈登
Got you, Gordo!
该死的
Ah, fuck my ass.
除了我以外没有人能毁了我
No one ruins my best friend's wedding
最好朋友的婚礼
but me!
天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
科文顿先生 救命啊 场地负责人
Mr. Covington, Help, the venue rep.
他在流血
He's bleeding.
我该站在哪里...
Hey, where do I stand for the...
-塔德 -艾薇
- Tad! - Ivy!
你看上去美极了
Wow. You look stunning.
哈莉
Harley!
唐妮 我是局...长
Hey, Tawny, it's the Commish... ...ioner.
局长 戈登
Commissioner? Gordon.
听着 我给你准备了年度新闻
Yes. Listen, I've got the scoop of the year for you.
带上你的照相机 来哥谭旧玉米工厂
Bring your cameras down to the old Gotham corn factory
接下来将会出现非常亮眼的英雄时刻
because there's gonna be something real heroic going down.
你毁了我的婚礼
You're ruining my wedding.
我是想拯救你的婚礼
I'm trying to do the opposite of that.
我到处都能看到被你揍倒的人
I keep finding people that you've punched out
你还把摄影师吓昏过去了
and then you made the photographer faint.
-但是 -听着 我只希望为风筝人
- But-- - Look, I just need this day
让今天顺顺利利的
to go smoothly for Kite Man.
他现在很糟糕
I mean, he's a mess.
他甚至都不希望你来
I mean, he didn't even want you here.
对不起 我不该这么说的
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that.
只是...听着 这应该是
It's just... Look, this is supposed to be
我这辈子最快乐的一天
the happiest day of my life, you know?
前提是如果我们同意在父权制度下
I mean, that is if you ascribe to those patriarchal norms
一个女人被男人选择后 价值就会逐渐下降
about a woman's value fading after she gets chosen by a man.
但我们不同意 不是吗
Which we don't, right?
不管怎么样 今天应该是
Regardless, it's supposed to be,
一个美好的日子
overall, a really good vibes day
不该有任何威胁
and it's barely hanging on by a thread.
我觉得我就是不想再
I mean, I feel like I'm just
照顾到所有人的感受了
sick of managing everyone's feelings.
我也有自己的感受
I have my own.
我很紧张 我也很担心未来
I'm nervous and I'm scared about the future, too.
但是...我甚至没有时间
But... I don't get a time
好好思考这一切
to just like reflect about that, you know,
就要走上那条该死的过道了
before I walk down the goddamn aisle forever.
不 因为总有人会不停地提起
No, because someone's going around cold-cocking
-我所有的旧事 该死 -但是
- all my goddamn vendors. Shit. - But--
-但是艾薇 -哈莉
- But Ivy-- - Harley!
你的友谊对我来说意味着一切
Your friendship means the world to me
但是 我可能不该自欺欺人
but, maybe, I'm kidding myself
觉得我能鱼与熊掌兼得
that I can have my cake and eat it too.
你永远都是你
You know, you can't stop being you
这会毁掉我和风筝人
and... That fucks up what I have with Kite Man.
就是这样
It just does.
戈登来了 准备抓走你的大半客人
Gordon is here to bust half your guest list.
我想要挽救你的婚礼
I'm trying to save your wedding.
-听听你的话有多扯 -我没有
- Listen how crazy you sound. - I'm not.
-双面人告诉我的 -好吧
- Two-Face told me. - Okay.
一个真的有两张面孔的人告诉你的
A literal two-faced person told you that.
小哈 你可能不觉得 但你看上去
Harls, you may not even know this but you're looking
就是在想方设法干扰我和风筝人
for any reason to disrupt my life with Kite Man.
我...我不能允许
And I just... I cannot have it.
所以你想说什么
So what are you saying?
我想说...
I mean, I'm saying...
我想说我不希望你来参加
I'm saying I don't want you to be here.
哈莉 你要走了吗
Harley, are you leaving?
嗯 我被双面人骗了
Yeah, I got duped by Two-Face.
他和我说戈登会来 但其实他没有来
He told me Gordon was gonna be here but he's not.
我看上去还是一如既往的
And I just look stupid and desperate
愚蠢和孤注一掷
in front of everyone as usual.
胡说 我们在婚礼上呢
Nonsense! We're at a wedding.
大家只会关注新娘...
The only person people are paying attention to is the bride...
希望还有我
And hopefully, me!
哈莉·奎茵
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表