剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
Very cool. Very cool.
我现在要对这么多人负责 我还怎么
I mean, how am I gonna have time to focus on my goals
集中精力 实现我自己的目标
when I'm responsible to so many people now?
我以前对我人生的规划不是这样的
You know? It's like, this is just not where I saw my life going.
我明白 我以前还觉得我会嫁给小丑
Hmm, I hear ya. I mean, I thought I'd be married to Joker by now.
但是你真的觉得在这一切之前 你更像猫女的时候
But do you really think your life was better before all this,
你的人生更加精彩吗
when you were more like Catwoman?
没错 因为没有人会阻止她做自己想要的事
Yeah, 'cause no one's stopping her from doing what she wants.
比如惩罚这些违法倾倒有毒废料的
Like punishing Ace Chemical's board of directors
王牌化工董事会
for illegal dumping of toxic waste!
我第一次见到风筝男时 我觉得他就是一个废柴
You know, when I met Kite Man, I thought he was a total dweeb
甚至不配和你呼吸同样的空气
who didn't even deserve to breathe the same air as you.
-我也是 -后来他经常出现
- Yeah, me, too. - Then he started hanging around more
但我还是不喜欢他
and I still didn't really like him.
但是今天 他冒生命危险为你偷你想要的钻石
But today, he risked his life to get you that diamond you wanted.
我不想要那块钻石
I didn't want that diamond.
我知道 那根本不符合你的品位
Yeah, I know. It's totally not your taste.
-太滑稽了 -实在是太滑稽了
- It's too whimsical. - Far too whimsical.
但是我看到他身上不逊的那一面了
But I saw a less lame side of him
开始慢慢有些理解了
and I'm starting to get it.
-他也影响你了 -是的
- He grows on you, right? - Yeah.
小艾 你永远不会成为猫女
Ive, you're never gonna be Catwoman
因为你有爱你的人
because you have people that love you.
想让你得到最好的一切的人
People who want the best for you.
只要你允许 就会帮你实现目标的人
People who will help you with your goals if you let 'em.
-我能来一个吗 -当然了
- Can I do one? - Sure.
求你了 不要
No, please!
我知道我现在更开心
I know I'm happier now.
-也更有魅力 -不算更有魅力
- And cooler. - Hmm, not cooler,
但我想放下过去的确很难
but I guess it's hard to let go of your past self, huh?
你不需要
You don't have to.
事先声明 我醉得有点厉害
Uh, full disclosure, I'm a little bit wasted.
好吧 我能进来吗
Fair enough. Can I come in?
来吧
Come on.
听着 我现在过着
Look, I... I know it's not your fault
和我期望中不一样的生活 这不是你的错
that I don't have the life that I thought I would.
而我将我对我自己的沮丧发泄在你身上
And I took my frustrations with myself out on you.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
我想要你想要的一切 宝贝
I want what you want, babe.
如果你需要更多时间 没关系
And if you need more time, that's good with me.
-不要有压力 -但是
- No presh. - But...
如果你想再问我
If you wanted to ask me again...
我明白 你没准备好
Oh, I get it. You're not ready.
你知道吗 也许我也没有准备好
And you know what? Maybe I'm not ready.
-现在就合适 -你确定吗
- Now's good. - You sure?
因为我问不起第四次了
'Cause I can't do this a fourth time.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
问我
Ask me.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表