剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
and helping you take down that angry little shvants in a tux.
我本来也不喜欢他
I never liked that one.
要是你继续说下去 他会把我们都杀了
He's gonna kill all of us if you don't stop talking.
你是我最好的房♥东
You were the best landlord I've ever had.
你总是迅速修好了我们的烤炉
You always fixed our oven so fast,
不管我把我的面条往厕所里冲多少次
and you never judged me no matter how many times
你也从来不会批评你
I flushed my tampons down the toilet.
只要你有这个 你就永远有朋友
As long as you've got this, you've always got a friend.
神经
Hey, Psycho!
几年前来 我的族人 马加比人
Thousands of years ago, my people, the Maccabees,
在他们最需要的时候 祈祷石油的出现
prayed for oil to last when they needed it most.
不幸的是 今天我的血管里就有这些油
Unlucky for you, that very same oil runs through my veins today!
太好了 我是说该死
Yes! I mean darn.
这些类魔控制了联络系统
Ah, those Parademons took out the communications system.
通讯 故障
自动驾驶 故障
不能再自动驾驶了 系好安全带 奎茵
No more autopilot! Buckle up, Quinn.
爸爸要用自己的本事飞了
Papa's about to earn himself some wings.
我后悔好多事
I regret lots of things!
该死
Fuck!
好吧 这是战机的错
Okay, that was the plane's fault.
我们一定要干掉神经
We need to take Psycho down, now.
谁知道他用那个头盔都干出多少事
Who knows how much damage he can do with that helmet?
是啊 但怎么做啊 估计
Yeah, but how? It'd take, like,
要动用整个正义联盟才能阻止他
the entire Justice League to stop him.
我也梦到过他们
I had a dream about them, too.
虽然听起来很疯狂 但他们都被困在一本书里了
This is gonna sound crazy but they were stuck in a book.
-你刚说什么 -是的 是《寓言之书》
- What did ya just say? - Yeah. It was this Book of Fables?
对 寓言皇后 你怎么知道的
Yeah! Queen of Fables. How did you know that?
在我的一个梦里 我拿着那本
Was in one of my dreams. I held a book
有整个正义联盟的书
with the entire Justice League in it.
但是 然后我就醒了 剩下的就忘了
But, you know, then I woke up and I don't remember the rest.
真奇怪
Weird!
戈登 把我们放到某个地方吧
Gordon, I need you to drop us off somewhere.
这里有很多深刻的记忆
There's a lot of powerful memories here.
这是你的藏身之处吗
Is this your hideout?
好像不是很舒服 让我打给贝丝吧
It's not very cozy. Let me call Beth.
她在中城区有个家 我们可以留在那里
She has family in Central City. We could stay there
等这一切乱子过去
till this whole mess blows over.
只有我 贝丝 孩子们还有我的新朋友哈莉·奎茵
Just me, Beth, the kids, and my new pal Harley Quinn.
不不不 艾薇说得对 我总是惹乱子
Nah, no, no, Ivy was right. I keep makin' messes.
是我带来了类魔
I brought in the Parademons.
我招来了神经 我导致了这一切
I took in Psycho. I caused all of this.
我不能一直逃避我惹出的乱子了
I can't keep runnin' from my messes.
我觉得一切就要从
And the way I see it, cleanup starts with
把正义联盟从书里放出来开始
gettin' the Justice League out of that storybook.
那童话书是真的吗 在哪里
The storybook is real? Where is it?
我不知道 但我觉得你知道
I don't know, but I think you do.
你确定你记不起来了吗
Are you sure you can't just remember?
我好像看到了书 但是
It's like I see the book, but...
其他都很模糊
everything else is cloudy.
这真是太令人失望了 因为我真的
That's disappointing because I really,
真的 真的不想这么做
really, really, don't wanna have to do this.
做什么
Do what?
马上就能再见了 小丑先生
I'll be seein' ya soon, Mistah J.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表