剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
菲尔 搞什么
Phil, the fuck is going on?
你好 我是史蒂文
Hi. Hey, I'm Steven,
我是值班经理
I'm the shift manager.
是我们被抢了 还是你被抢了
Uh, are we being robbed, or are you?
而且 这家银行15分钟前
Plus also, the bank was just robbed 15 minutes ago
刚被一个自称"像企鹅人"的家伙
by someone who said he was, quote,
抢劫一空了
"Penguin like."
双面人被自己的喽啰背...
Two-Face double crossed by his own goo--
新哥谭市的市民们 猜猜...
Citizens of New Gotham, riddle me this...
新哥谭市的市民们...
Citizens of New Gotham...
克雷格 你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Craig? What the hell are you doing?
你说的克雷格是谁
Who is this Craig you speak of?
我是解谜人人人...
I am the Inquizitor-or-or--
克雷格 赶紧下去
Craig, get off the air!
接下来 解谜时间
Here's a quizzy quiz.
谁现在已经不是我的反派了
Who's not my boss anymore?
你
You!
我们在企鹅人的赌场为您插播直播
We're cutting in live from Penguin's casino
看来今天我是大赢家
and looks like I'm the big winner today.
都来抢吧 新哥谭市的人
Come and get it, New Gotham!
冰山酒店&赌场
都到了吗
Are we all here?
还少一位
We're missing one.
你们的门打不开
Your door is inoperable.
是拉开的
It's a pull!
抱歉
Uh... My bad.
-真是的... -先生们
- This guy... - Gentlemen,
谢谢大家的到来
thank you for coming.
我就不说废话了
Let me cut to the chase.
哈莉·奎茵的喽啰起义
Harley Quinn's goon rebellion
已经毁了我们的生活方式
...is destroying our way of life.
该死的咖啡机
Stupid coffee machine!
简直没法搞明白怎么做
It's impossible to figure out!
我们需要喽啰
We need goons!
是我把它敲出来的
Well... well, I loosened it up.
我能认真问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you a serious question?
你为什么这么蠢
Why are you so stupid?
难以置信 贝恩说得没错
Incredibly, Bane is right.
不是指咖啡机 而是指我们需要喽啰
Not about the coffee maker, but we need goons!
他们现在自以为自己是我们了
Now they all think they're us.
如果人人都是反派 那就没人是了
If everyone's a villain, then no one is.
我们要让他们
And we need to get them back in line.
我们需要等级结构 对吧 伙计们
We need structure. Right fellas?
不然我们就没法组织犯罪...
We can't run organized crime...
我不组织犯罪
Uh... I'm not in organized crime.
我其实是想为我妻子的绝症
I'm actually trying to find a cure
找到治愈的方法
for my wife's terminal illness.
那你要怎么筹钱呢
And how are you funding that?
通过组织犯罪
Uh. Through organized crime.
没错...只要哈莉还在鼓吹起义
Exactly... which we can't do
我们就做不到
with Harley leading this insurrection!
我们得让她上道 夺回我们的喽啰
We need to get her on board and get our goons back!
一个想法 一个小小的想法
Uh... one note, one small note.
也许我们能邀请她加入
Maybe we should have invited her to this?
-什么 -闭嘴 贝恩
- What? - Shut it, Bane.
拜托 我知道你还在的 哥们
Come on, come on. I know you're out there, buddy.
罗宾
Robin?
不 这是蝙蝠信♥号♥♥ 不是罗宾信♥号♥♥
No! This is the Bat-Signal, not the Robin-Signal.
走开 去 去
Get out of here! Shoo, shoo!
你能不能别去我
Will you stop shooing me!
蝙蝠侠不见了
Batman is missing.
什么
What?
小丑塔倒塌的时候 他也在里面
He was in the Joker Tower when it fell...
后来我就没有他的消息了
And I haven't heard from him since.
天啊
Oh, my God!
你试过给他发信息吗
Did you try texting him?
我当然试过了
Of course I tried texting him.
你以为我是40岁老头吗
What am I, 40?
当然了 你...
Course! Could...
能不能把联♥系♥方式给我分享一下
you share that contact info with me?
他应该不会同意
Yeah. He wouldn't like that.
再说了 那样也会让你有我的联♥系♥方式
Plus that would mean you have my info, too.
拜托 这座城市已经分崩离析
C'mon! The city's falling apart!
我们需要蝙蝠侠 该死
We need Batman, damn it!
他不见了
He's gone.
所以我来了
Which is why I'm here.
因为我已经准备好接下接力棒
'Cause I'm ready to take up the mantle.
我是蝙蝠侠
I'm Batman.
这可是厚塑料
Ow! That's thick plastic!
手滑了
Slipped.
你能不能扔回给我
Can you just toss that back?
里面还剩一些
There's a little left in it.
你到底在哪 蝙蝠侠
Where are you, Batman?
快来 我来摸摸你
Oh, come on. Let me pet you!
我要教你什么是爱
I want to teach you love.
志野 你肯定会乐疯的
Hey Takashi, you're gonna freak!
我照你说的 拿到了哥谭
I got the last fresh ginger in Gotham
仅剩的新鲜生姜
just like you asked!
生姜
Ginger!
太好了
Hip, hip, hooray!
上帝啊
Holy shit!
也该回来了吧 你怎么花了这么久
It's about time, what took you so long?
外面形势很严谨
Hey, you know, it's pretty rough out there, okay?
我得打败五个新出现的提问反派
I had to fight five new question-based villains.
哈莉 聊两句
Harley, a word.
你是不是想说"恭喜你"
Is it "Congratulations"?
我解放了喽啰们 阻止了所有大反派
I stopped all the villains by liberating the goons.
小哈 这本来是你控制这座城市的好机会
Harls, this was your chance to control the city,
但原本只有五个大反派想要控制哥谭
but now instead of like five big assholes trying to run Gotham,
现在我们要对付一千多个小混混
we've got a thousand little assholes to deal with.
你太爱操心了 艾薇
Ugh, you worry too much, Ive.
说实话 我觉得我担心的程度刚刚好
You know, I think I'm worrying like the perfect amount, to be honest.
谢谢你 卢 你给我带了什么
Thanks, Lou. What'd ya bring me?
"哈莉·奎茵 现在正式邀请你
"Harley Quinn, you are cordially invited
参加不义联盟的首次会议"
to attend the inaugural meeting of the Injustice League."
不义联盟是什么
What is the Injustice League?
我觉得应该是"正义联盟"的变写
I believe it is a play on "Justice League."
天 他们这可得摊上版权官司了
Boy, will they have a juicy lawsuit on their hands.
神奇女侠特别喜欢打官司 相信我
Wonder woman is very litigious. Trust me.
这太扯了
This is bullshit.
这座城市应该陷于一片混乱
The city's supposed to be chaos!
我也不想做一个"早就知道了"的人
You know, I'm trying to be less of a know-it-all,
所以我要去看书了
so I'm just gonna go read.
不行 我做不到
I can't, it's killing me,
我早就和你说过了吧 好了
I told you so! Okay.
现在我去看书了
Now I'm going to go read.
混♥蛋♥们
Hey motherfuckers.
看啊 都到齐了
Look at that, gang's all here.
急冻先生 好久不见
Freeze, been a minute.
贝恩 军团炸了以后你竟然还能站起来 真不错
Bane, good to see you on your feet after the Legion went boom.
幸好我当时不在
Luckily I was away,
我去犬坐陪护我阿姨琳达的女友了
dog sitting for my Aunt Linda's girlfriend.
我们互相支持
We're very supportive.
那你可真好
Aw, that's nice.
到底怎么回事
So, what's the deal?
你们都被邀请到这个不义联盟大会了吗
You guys get invites to this Injustice League dealio too?
其实 哈莉
Actually, Harley...
不义联盟
等等 你们就是不义联盟吗
Wait, wait. You guys are the Injustice League?
我们有时间做横幅
We had time to get a banner made,
却没有时间再找一张皮椅吗
but not enough to find one more executive chair?
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表