剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
真美
That's beautiful.
看 是不是很棒
See? Isn't that nice?
是谁一直照应着你 对吧 伙计
Who takes care of you? Right, buddy?
我的加拿大俱乐部老天啊
Sweet mother of Canadian Club!
-你是坐着吗 -我有时会坐着
- Are you sitting? - Sometimes I sit.
-从没见过 -你不是知道我一举一动的
- Never seen it. - You don't know everything I do.
你也不写信 你也不打电♥话♥
You don't write, you don't call.
我以为你抛弃我们了
I thought you'd abandoned us.
我绝对不会抛弃哥谭
I would never give upon Gotham.
我可以让你赶上进度
Well, uh, I can get you up to speed real quick.
这座城市一团糟 我们有很多事要做 搭档
The city's in the shitter. We have a lot of work to do, partner.
可能应该先从夺回哥谭警局开始
Should probably start by taking back the GCPD.
发生了一场骚动 算是政♥变♥吧
There was a coup, of sorts.
-不 -好吧 我们可以从小处着手
- No. - Okay, we'll start smaller.
总得一步一步来
Gotta walk before we can run.
码头怎么样
Uh, how about the docks?
不 我是说 我没法干活
No, I mean, I can't work.
我在慢慢理解你的话
I'm trying to do the math here.
你回来了 犯罪活动达到了有史以来的高峰
Uh, you're back, crime's at an all-time high.
还有什么问题
What's the problem?
我的身体状况不行 目前不行
I'm not physically able. Currently.
-所以你才坐着吗 -也许
- Is that why you're sitting? - Maybe.
我需要点时间恢复我的战斗力
I need a little time to get back to my fighting weight.
你的战斗力 好吧
Your fighting weight? Okay.
大概需要多久 一星期 一个月还是...
And how long are we talking? A week, a month, uh...
哥谭需要一个蝙蝠
Gotham needs a bat!
我同意
I agree.
-我需要一个搭档 -我也同意
- And I need a partner. - Also agree.
我认识最完美的人选
And I know the perfect person for the job.
吉姆 这是蝙蝠少女
Jim, meet Batgirl.
见到你很荣幸 爸...局长
It's a real honor to meet you, Da... Commissioner.
她来这里干什么
What's she doing here?
你说了 这座城市需要一个蝙蝠
Like you said, the city needs the bat.
蝙蝠能让犯罪们恐惧
The bat inspires fear in criminals,
也能给哥谭的人♥民♥带来希望
and hope in the people of Gotham.
有你的帮助 蝙蝠少女能维持住这种希望
And with your help, Batgirl can keep that hope alive.
你希望我们合作
You want us to work together?
只是暂时的
It's temporary.
哥谭的人需要相信
The people of Gotham need to believe
蝙蝠侠依然还在
that Batman is still out there.
我们绝对会合作得很愉快的
We will literally have the best time.
对对对对
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
我是蝙蝠少女 我有大新闻
Hey, guys, Batgirl here, and I've got some big news!
放出扎导剪辑版 《最后的绝地武士》不是好片
我还挺喜欢的
I liked it.
放出扎导剪辑版
蝙蝠少女应该多笑笑的
Batgirl should have smiled more.
《最后的绝地武士》不是好片
你想再看一集吗
You wanna watch another one?
放出扎导剪辑版
好吧 随便吧
Fine. Whatever.
哈莉·奎茵
七天后上线
好狱友都恋父
哈莉和艾薇玩世界上最危险的嫁操杀
下周才能看到吗
It doesn't come out for a week?
放出扎导剪辑版 《最后的绝地武士》不是好片
这种播放模式太蠢了
This distribution model is ridiculous!
我们还是去下点番吧
Let's just torrent some hentai.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表