剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
又想要转椅了
Oh, again with the swivel chair.
你的鲁莽迫使我们团结起来
Your recklessness forced us to band together
恢复地下犯罪世界的秩序
to restore order in the criminal underworld.
等级制度是必不可少的
There's gotta be a hierarchy.
没错
Exactly!
从上到下是超级反派 跟班
It goes supervillains, sidekicks,
上哈佛的喽啰 最后才是喽啰
goons that went to Harvard, and then goons.
好吧 这还是老一套
Okay. That's just the same old shit.
现在是革新的好机会
I mean. This is a chance to do something new.
所以就有下一个环节
Much gratitude for the segue.
瞧好了
Feast your eyes on new...
贝恩 急冻先生 双面人 谜语人 企鹅人
新哥谭
New Gotham.
不感兴趣
Not. Interested.
这张地图是从哪里来的
Where did this map come from?
我怎么还坐在该死的的折叠椅上
I'm still on a goddamn folding chair.
天 贝恩
Jesus, Bane.
我们都觉得给你一张折叠椅
we all thought it would be funny
应该会很好笑
if we gave you a folding chair...
我们想得不错
...and we were right!
我明白你的笑点了
Oh, I see your joke now.
你的...
Your...
玩笑将会带来复仇
jest will be avenged.
好了
Anyway...
我们瓜分了哥谭
we've divided up Gotham.
没人将会控制一部分领地 我们会有自己的规矩
Each of us will control a territory where we make our own rules.
如果地图没被打烂 你就能看到了
Which you could have seen if we still had the map.
猜猜哪部分是你的
Guess which part was gonna yours?
提示 很烂的部分
Hint, the bad part.
我♥干♥掉了小丑 所有我来定规则
I took out Joker, so I make the rules.
这事不可能
And this shit won't fly.
-绝对不可能 -我就说吧
- It ain't happening. - Told ya.
艾薇 你在吗
Ivy, are you there?
能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
我在哪里
Where am I?
猜猜看...
Riddle me this...
谁是最大的蠢蛋
Who's the biggest fool of all?
是你 你浪费了你一统哥谭的唯一机会
You! For wasting your only chance to rule Gotham.
要是你按照游戏规则来
If you'd just played the game,
你就不会落得这个下场
you wouldn't have ended up like this.
这是你自作自受
You did this to yourself.
你永远不会成为我们的一员
You'll never be one of us.
你只是一个可悲可怜的小丑
You're just a sad, pathetic clown.
外面都被打砸烂了 兄弟们
We're getting destroyed out there, men!
还有谢丽尔
And Cheryl.
我知道这看上去像是坏人赢了
I know it seems like the bad guys have won,
但我是来告诉你们 不是的
but I'm here to tell you they haven't.
蝙蝠侠还在
Batman's still out there.
某个地方
Somewhere.
我知道现在看起来很糟糕
I know things seem bleak.
我们被反派和模仿他们的市民们追杀
We're being hunted by villains and citizens alike.
没有食物 没有电
No food, no power.
天啊 连自动贩卖♥♥机里都只有
I mean, my God, there's only coconut flavored sparkling water
椰子口味的气泡水
in the vending machines.
谢丽尔啊
Oh, Cheryl!
我还挺喜欢的
I kind of like it.
美国也许已经抛弃了我们
America may have turned its back on us,
街道上充满了混乱
and chaos fills the streets...
我们依然是哥谭的精锐
we're still Gotham's finest.
我们还有我们的职责 该死 我们一定要履行
We have a job to do, and God damn it, we're gonna do it!
现在赶紧出去 夺回我们的城市
Now you get out there and you take back your town...
我们的城市
Our town--
这座警局被我占领了
I'm taking over this police department.
你占领个起司球 你无权占领这里
Like cheeseballs you are! You don't have the authority!
还有人的鸡鸡想被打吗
Anyone else itching to get shot in their privates?
伙计们
Hey... guys...
好了 戈登
All right, Gordon,
我是个讲道理的人
I'm a fair guy.
正面 饶你一命 我们就放过你
Heads you live and we'll call it time served.
反面 我们就...
Tails and we'll--
你别想逃过一切 丹特
You won't get away with this, Dent.
我已经逃过了
I already have.
替我向小芭问好
Give my love to Barb.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
我会带上蝙蝠侠一起
And I'm bringing the Batman with me!
上帝啊 这是椰子味
Ugh. Jesus Christ, coconut.
*你是个警♥察♥ 你是个好警♥察♥*
*You're a cop, You're damn good cop*
*和蝙蝠侠一起拯救城市*
*Saving the city with Batman ya*
*我不会停手*
*Ain't gonna stop*
*你是警♥察♥ 警♥察♥ 警♥察♥*
*You're a cop, cop, cop*
*你是个好警♥察♥*
*You're a damn-good-cop!*
来抓我啊 你们这些疯子
Come on and get me, you crazy fucks!
本 还有谢丽尔
Ben? And Cheryl?
跪下 小吉
On your knees, Jimbo!
你们以为自己在...
The hell do you think you're...
你们为什么要这么做
Why would you do this?
你们是警♥察♥
You're cops.
已经没有警♥察♥了 老家伙
There ain't no cops no more, old man.
我们现在是贝恩的小弟
We're Bane boys now.
这世道变天可快了
Things change quick on these mean streets.
闪人
Let's jet!
哥谭市警局
你是个好...
You're a damn good...
什么都不是
...nothing.
哥谭市警局
企鹅先生
Hey, Mr. Penguin!
见到你很高兴 企鹅先生
Good to see you, Mr. Penguin!
你今晚过得怎么样 企鹅先生
How ya doing tonight, Mr. Penguin?
很好 很好
Fine, fine.
等一下上楼做
Hey. Sex upstairs later?
当企鹅人真好
Oh. It's good to be the Penguin.
企鹅先生 见到你...
Mr. Penguin, good to see yo--
好了 今天向我打招呼的人
Okay, that's too many people
实在是太多了 感觉很不真诚
saying hello to me. It feels disingenuous.
我是认真的...
I actually meant it...
为什么耸拉着脸 哈莉
Why so blue, Harley?
这可是个派对呢
It's a party for Christ's sake!
企鹅先生
Monsieur Penguin,
你需要什么喝的
uh, what can I get for you?
杰弗里在哪里
Where's Jeffrey?
你杀...杀了他
You kil... killed him?
的确像是我的作风
Oh, that does sound like me.
你要不要来点香槟
Would you like some champagne?
庆祝你夺回了这座城市
To celebrate your taking back the city?
要不要来一杯敬你伟大的自己
Perhaps make a little toast to your magnificent self?
为什么不呢
Mmm, why not!
鸟儿吃掉了虫子
The bird has taken the worm.
-叽叽 -叽叽
- Tweet, tweet. - Tweet, tweet.
-我在 -还有呢
- I'm here. - And?
还有我不会说"叽叽"
And I'm not saying "Tweet, tweet."
她说了
She said it!
但是还有一只小鸟儿
But one birdie left...
叽叽 宝贝
Tweet, tweet, baby.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
开始孵蛋吧
Let's hatch this egg.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen!
我们成功了
We're killing it.
我们镇♥压♥了喽啰革命
We put down the goon rebellion
他们还对我们感恩戴德
and they're thanking us for it.
我们瓜分了这座城市
We carved up the city
他们也感恩戴德
and they're thanking us for it.
赛 烟 烟
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表