剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
这是胡扯
This is bullshit!
-这是私设公堂 -才不是
- This is a kangaroo court. - No way.
我们有货真价实的法官什么的
We got a real judge and everything.
法官 请进
Hey, Judge, get in here.
全体起立
All rise for me.
-贝恩是法官 -我保证你们会被秉公审判
- Bane's the judge? - I promise you'll get a fair shake.
我没有偏见
I am unbiased.
他说的其实是实话
Well, he's actually telling the truth,
真的很烦 所以我自作主张
which is really annoying, so I took it upon myself
为你请了哥谭最好的诉讼律师
to provide you with Gotham's top litigator.
-完蛋了 -我们不要因为律师是蝙蝠就下定论
- Oh, we're so fucked. - Let's not judge a lawyer by the fact he's a bat.
被控被控杀害奥斯瓦尔德·科波特
The defendants are charged with the murder of Oswald Cobblepot
还有别的事
and other stuff.
蝙蝠人律师
Counselor Man-Bat.
你的当事人要如何辩护
How do your clients plead?
无罪
对 完蛋了
Yeah, we're fucked.
哈莉·奎茵
第二季第七集
然后 她咬掉了企鹅人的鼻子
And then, she bit The Penguin's nose off.
她咬掉了企鹅人的鼻子
She bit The Penguin's nose off.
就是法庭上的这位哈莉·奎茵
Is Harley Quinn who definitely did that
干出来的吗
in the courtroom today?
是的 那个哈莉·奎茵
Yeah, that's Harley Quinn.
反对 诱导提问和煽动性讲话
有谁会说蝙蝠语吗
Does anyone speak bat?
我想要判定是否有效
I want to sustain or overrule,
但完全无法理解
but it's indecipherable.
我的最后一名证人 传召...
For my last witness, I call...
毒藤女
Poison Ivy!
她们还是朋友
Ooh, and they're friends.
这下可有意思了
This is going to be saucy.
嗯
Yeah.
小艾 都推到我头上 不管我让我自己
Ive, blame it all on me, okay? You had my back
惹了多大的麻烦 你都一直支持着我
no matter what stupid messes I've gotten myself into.
这一次 让我为你做些什么吧
For once, let me be the one who does something for you.
你还有大好的未来
You have a whole life ahead of you,
-你都订婚了 -但我们是一个团队
- I mean, you're engaged. - But you and I are a team.
小艾 拜托 如果你和我一起被关了进去
Ive, please, I wouldn't be able to live with myself
我不会原谅我自己的
if you went down for me.
你痛恨人类 对吗
You hate people, is that correct?
-是的 -但是你不恨哈莉·奎茵 对吗
- Yes. - But you don't hate Harley Quinn, do you?
你和她搭档 她是你唯一的朋友
You partnered with her, your only friend
你帮助她实行计划并协助
and helped her plan and execute
杀害了不义联盟的成员
the murder of the Injustice League.
没错 就是我们干的
Yeah, we did it, okay?
我们合作杀死了你们这群可悲的混♥蛋♥
We teamed up to kill your pathetic asses,
因为你们活该 总有一天 我们会杀光你们
'cause you deserved it and one day, we're gonna finish the job.
艾薇
Ivy!
法官大人 根据证词
Your Honor, given the testimony,
我请求你判被告
I request that you find the defendants
有罪
guilty on all counts!
该死 这是胡扯
我判她们终身监禁
I hereby sentence them to life!
当然是在监狱里了
In prison, of course.
我们跑到下水道里干什么
What the hell are we doing in the sewer?
这里一股屎味
Smells like shit down here.
等等 那是我的味道
Wait. That's me.
天啊 我和你说了三遍了
My God, I told you three times.
我们要阻止捕鼠者
We need to stop Ratcatcher,
他在用地下管道在哥谭转移武器
he's using the tunnels to move weapons across Gotham.
捕鼠者 没错
Ratcatcher, right.
住在地下 这些罪犯真是不能更烂了
Living underground, these criminals have hit rock bottom.
-戈登 你喝醉了吗 -我的容忍♥度很高
- Gordon, are you drunk? - I have a high tolerance.
我无法容忍♥模棱两可的回答
And I have a low tolerance for evasive answers.
"我无法容忍♥模棱两可的回答"
"I have a low tolerance for evasive answers."
我知道我自己在干什么
I know what I'm doing, all right?
你在你的蝙蝠尿布里拉蝙蝠屎的时候
I was putting away scum while you were filling up
我就已经在收拾罪犯了
your bat diaper with stinky bat doodies.
我在暗网上看到过这些景象
I've seen this stuff on the dark web.
好吧 我绕过去 堵住出口
Okay, I'll circle around and block the exit.
等我的信♥号♥♥
Wait for my signal.
竟然要听从一个拉拉队长的号♥令
Taking orders from a cheerleader.
我以前是一个很优秀的警♥察♥
I used to be a damn good cop.
游啊 孩子们 游啊
Swarm, my children! Swarm!
该死
Oh, shit!
该死 该死
Shit, shit, shit!
下去
Get it off!
-拜托 -谢了
- Oh, come on. - Thanks.
那不是我的
That's not mine.
哥谭警局
詹姆斯·戈登
你为什么要那么做 小艾
Why the hell did you do that, Ive?
小哈 我不会把你丢在监狱里
Harls, I'm not gonna let you rot in prison
自己乘着风筝去度蜜月的
while I'm kiting around the world on my honeymoon.
但是没有人知道你被绑♥架♥了
But no one even knows you're kidnapped,
你本来可以来救我的
you could've led the rescue.
可能也算迷你蜜月
Maybe called it a mini-moon.
拜托 我们闭着眼睛也能跑出阿卡姆
Come on, we can break out of Arkham in our sleep.
这是什么鬼地方
Uh, the hell is this?
你们的新家
Your new home.
-你在这里干什么 -我不仅是法官
- What the shit are you doing here? - I'm not just a judge.
我还是典狱长
I am also a warden.
欢迎来到佩纳杜罗北
Welcome to he Pena Duro North Correctional
惩教所
and Rehabilitation facility.
一般也被称作 大坑
Affectionately known as The Pit.
听着 贝恩 我们不会进你这个愚蠢的洞的
Listen, Bane, we're not going in your dumb hole.
要不放了我们 要不杀了我们
So either free us or kill us.
好吧
Okay.
该死
Oh, shit!
她们不会有事的
Oh, they'll be fine.
我在坑底铺了垫子
I set up padding at the bottom.
只是把他们这样扔下去能增加喜剧效果
Just more dramatic, you know, to see 'em drop like that.
我在佩纳杜罗北的
While I was born in darkness,
一片黑暗中诞生时 我们会将人们带入光明
here at Pena Duro North, we're bringing people into the light.
我们努力让人们在大坑中也能保持积极和创造性
We try to cultivate positive thinking in The Pit.
教我们的客人将侵略性的欲望
Teach our guests to redirect aggressive energies
比如虐待和残杀
like maiming and killing
都变成更有创造性的活动
into something more productive.
上帝啊 那是杀手鳄吗
Holy crap, is that Killer Croc?
自己看吧
See for yourself.
-韦伦 -你好 哈莉 艾薇
- Waylon. - Oh, hey, Harley, Ivy.
我在画一幅新的水彩画
I was working on a new water color.
我管这叫《水中里德》
I call this one "Reed in the Water."
他叫里德 而且...
His name is Reed and, uh...
他在水里 我们懂
He's in the water, yeah, we get it.
你到底什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you?
我在努力解决我的问题
I'm working out my shit.
明天有一个才艺秀
There's a talent show tomorrow
能让大家都来展示最近创作的东西
to showcase what everyone's been working on.
希望你们俩都能参与
I'd like you both to participate.
-她不会参加的 -我不会参加的
- She'll never do it. - I won't do it.
到了 甜蜜的家
Here we are, home sweet home.
你们可能在想
You're probably wondering to yourself,
"贝恩 门呢"
"Hey, Bane, why no door?"
不然你们怎么逃走呢
Because where would you escape to?
你们可是在坑里
You are in a pit!
天 谁把这里弄得这么乱
Oh, my, who caused this catastrophe?
在大坑里 每天都要叠被子
In The Pit, your bed must be made daily.
整齐的房♥间才会让你有清醒的头脑
A tidy room is the key to a tidy mind.
来吧 来吧 亲爱的
Now, bring it in, bring it in, my darlings.
-别他妈碰我 -我会杀了你
- Don't fucking touch me. - I will murder you.
绘画课上见
I will see you two in painting class.
眨眼 我眨眼了
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表