剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
没错 第一晚 我们享受度假村
Yeah, night one we enjoy the resort,
第二晚 我们毁掉这里
and night two we destroy it.
天啊 哈莉 你想得真是太周到了
Oh, my God. Harley, this is so thoughtful of you.
这实在是太合我口味了 真是太适合我了
Like, it's exactly my taste. It's like my thing.
杀人 我可说不好 我♥干♥人身保险的
Murder? I don't know. I work in life insurance.
这是无限供应的吧
These are bottomless, right?
好 杀了她
Okay, let's kill her.
卡拉卡能量饮料
我就是这么贱
科布小队
你在干什么
What are you doing?
做我当初离开的时候就该做的事...
What I should've done when I left...
我终于要反抗我父亲了
Finally standing up to my father.
爸爸 我自己过得很好
Dad, I've made a good life for myself.
我还交到了觉得我很重要的朋友
I have friends that I'm so important to
如果我不回去 他们甚至
they won't even finish a puzzle they're working on
不会拼完拼图
until I get back.
你明白这种羁绊吗
Do you understand that type of bond?
所以我只有恋爱了才会结婚
So I will marry when I'm in love.
我的鲨鱼没有为爱结婚的
No shark of mine marries for love.
我不能跟一个
I can't share a clamshell
几乎不了解我的人分享扇贝
with someone who doesn't even know me.
无意冒犯 塔比莎
No offense, Tabitha.
反正我也不想和你分
Uh, I don't wanna share one with your ass either.
纳纳塞
Nanaue,
如果你敢再离开我的王国
if you leave my kingdom again,
就永远不能回来了
you can never return.
那就永别了 父亲
Then this is goodbye, Father.
最后一件事
And one last thing.
我喜欢在厕所里拉屎
I like pooping in the toilet!
以你为耻
The shame of it.
准备好正式联合天堂岛和莱克斯公♥司♥了吗
Ready to officially unite Themyscira and LexCorp?
反正神奇女侠也不会来拯救她们了
Well, it's not like Wonder Woman's gonna come and save them.
我也想能亲自到场见证本次的联合
I wish I could be there to consummate this marriage in person,
但是...小莱克斯生病了
but... Little Lexi's sick.
在这里签字 女王 然后我们就都有钱了
Sign here, Queen, and we'll all get rich.
除你以外的所有人
Well, everyone except you.
真难过
Aw, sad.
搞什...
What the--
要把亚马逊女战士都卖♥♥给卢瑟吗
Selling out the Amazons to Luthor?
那你就得先过...
You're gonna have to take that shit up with...
科布小队这一关
The Cobb Squad!
等等 你...其他一个人都没有文吗
Wait, are you-- Did no one else get one?
珍妮弗
Jennifer?
你打倒我的奶头了
You hit me in the tit.
快签字 写日期 16号♥
Sign here, date here. It's the 16th.
艾瑞斯 去拿合同
Eris, get the contract!
哈莉在你右边 不不不 你另一个右边
Harley on your right! No, no, your other right!
我的右边
My right!
我要怎么关掉这个窗口
How do I close this window?
变成全屏了 该死
Ah! It's in full-screen mode. Shit.
你用的是哪个高清接口
Which HDMI port did you use?
这下是为你出♥卖♥♥♥自然和女人和...
This is for selling out nature and women and--
不无限♥量♥供应含羞草鸡尾酒
Not having bottomless mimosas.
发生了什么
What happened?
你被艾瑞斯控制了
You were possessed by Eris.
她把你的岛变成了一个度假村
She turned your island into a resort.
这里是天堂岛
This is Themyscira?
是的 哈莉·奎茵又拯救了世界
Yeah. And Harley Quinn saved the day.
和科布小队的其他成员一起
With the rest of the Cobb Squad.
很好
Very well.
我们应该用亚马逊人古老的传统
We shall celebrate the Cobb Squad's victory
庆祝科布小队的胜利
in the ancient tradition of the Amazons.
我们要举办超级篝火晚会吗
We're gonna have a fucking rager?
我们要举办超级篝火晚会
We're going to have a fucking rager.
你玩得开心吗
Are you having fun?
我只是很高兴你劝我回来了
I'm just glad you talked me into coming back out.
除了我们之前犯下的
You know, it's like, aside from the horrible mistake
可怕错误 这简直是我梦想中的假日
that we made earlier, this has been my dream vacation.
有放松 有派对 还有谋杀
I mean, relaxation, partying, murder.
我是说
I mean, man,
你比任何人都了解我
you know me better than anyone.
你很快就开始庆祝了
You're easy to celebrate.
和你一起庆祝也很开心
And you're fun to celebrate with.
该死 操 两个操
Oh, shit, fuck! Oh, double fuck.
我的老天爷
Oh, for the ding of fuck nuts!
我不能...怎么...
I can't-- What is wro--
我怎么能...
How can I fuckin'--
我的天啊 我们都好好聊过了
Oh, my God. We have talked about this.
我们不能再这样了
We cannot do this again.
我们刚说了我们不会再这么做了
We just said that we weren't gonna do it
然后就又做了
and then we did it again.
你说得对 你说得很对
You're right. You're totally right.
我们不能这么做了 我们不能...
We can't do this. We can't--
等等 我们为什么不能这么做
Wait, why can't we do this?
因为你是我最好的朋友
Because you're my best friend,
我想到可能会失去你就受不了
and I can't stand the idea of losing you.
-我... -你不用失去我
- You know? I-- - You don't have to.
我们会比以前更加亲近
We'd be closer than we've ever been before.
不会比昨晚更亲近了
Well, not closer than last night,
昨晚的确很疯狂 真是太疯狂了
I mean, that was crazy. Yeah, that was fucking crazy.
你不想一直能享受到这种感觉吗
Don't you want to feel this way all the time?
我们这辈子可以一起环游世界
Our whole lives could be going around the world
拯救自然 解放女子军队
saving nature, freeing all-female armies,
开派对 白吃白喝
partying, getting free stuff.
肯定会很有趣的
It would be so fun!
我爱你
I love you.
好好考虑一下 好吗
Just think about it, okay?
我们已经停了一小时了
Ooh, one hour till we dock.
我们肯定可以完成这拼图了
I bet we can finish the puzzle.
在鲨鱼王回来之前
Hey! No one touches another piece
谁都不准碰一块拼图
until King Shark gets back!
谁都不行 我是认真的
Nobody. I mean it!
等不及再见到艾薇了
I can't wait to see Ivy.
真想知道她第一个开口抱怨的是什么
Ah, I wonder what she'll complain about first.
可能是飞机餐
Probably the airplane food.
天啊 她真是个百万挑一的女人
God, she is one in a million.
你们之间的纽带真是独一无二
Wow. You certainly share a unique connection.
国王归来
The King hath returned!
你反抗你父亲了吗 真厉害
So you stood up to your dad? That rules.
我看着他的眼睛说
I looked him right in the eye and I said,
"爸爸 我不会娶塔比莎"
"Daddy, I'm not marrying Tabitha."
好样的
Good for you.
不自信的男人什么都不算
A man is nothing without his convictions.
没错
Exactly.
过了几分钟后
And then, a couple minutes after that
我就回去结婚了
I came back and got married.
怎么了 我不能对父王说不
What? I can't say no to King Daddy.
但至少他现在知道我不乐意了
But at least now he knows I'm not happy about it.
等等 你娶了一个你刚认识的人
Wait. You got married to someone you just met?
她没有一遍遍拒绝你吗
She didn't reject you over and over?
你求婚了几次
How many times did you propose?
应该...一次都没有
I think... none?
-什么 -我和塔比莎商量好了
- What? - Tabitha and I worked it out.
我们公开维持婚姻
We'll stay married publicly,
但是我们可以有彼此的秘密感情
but we're each allowed to have secret relationships.
当然了 我们可以好好相处
I mean, sure, we could probably get along
有一端非常温馨的婚姻
and have a very milquetoast marriage,
但我不想要那样
but I don't want that.
我想要一个能给我带来刺♥激♥的人
I wanna be with someone who excites me.
那种不安全的爱
Where love isn't safe,
那种没有限制的爱
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表