剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
好了 嫁上杀
Okay. Marry, fuck, kill.
风筝男 急冻先生 小丑
Kite Man, Mr. Freeze, Joker.
第一个是我的未婚夫 所以不了
Yeah, I mean, the first one is my fiancee, so, duh.
另外两个都已经死了
And then, the other two are dead,
其中一个还是你死去的前男友 所以恶心加不了
and one of them is your dead ex-boyfriend. So, gross and duh.
好吧 最后一个 双面人 杀手鳄 小丑
All right, last one. Two-Face, Killer Croc, Joker.
再说一次 他死了 所以我们...
Again, he's dead, so let's just--
不 不 那是小丑
No. No, it's Joker.
上帝啊 那是...
Holy shit. It's...
一个完全平平无奇的白人男子
A totally unremarkable looking white guy.
小艾 我告诉你这就是他
Ive, I am telling you that is him,
只不过没有染绿头发 也没有把脸化成惨白
just without his puke green hair and bleached white skin.
还有嘴边邪恶的笑容 眼中嗜血的贪欲
And maniacal laugh, blood lust in his eyes,
还有消防车般鲜红的双唇
and fire engine red lips?
不 那是口红 他总是偷我的涂
No, that was lipstick. He always stole mine.
他真是太烦人了
Ugh! He was so annoying.
拜托 你能杀死一家老小
Like, hello, you can murder a family,
但是连自己去买♥♥化妆品都不敢吗
but you're afraid to buy makeup on your own?
小哈 这个人看上去并不像是
Harls, this guy does not look like
自己的梦想破灭后 被构筑梦想的
he was flattened by a thousand tons of steel and concrete
千吨♥钢筋水泥压扁的样子
when a tower of his own image crushed him to death,
小丑就是这样 所以...
which is what happened to Joker, so...
他的尸体一直没有被发现
Uh, his body was never found.
你没有看韦管上的那些阴谋论视频吗
Haven't you seen those conspiracy videos on WayneTube?
配音乐的那段还挺加分的
Yeah, the one with the song raises some decent points.
但是 这家伙依然不可能是他
But still, it's impossible that that guy is him.
小丑曾经想把我扔进酸里让我变回原样
Joker tried to throw me in that acid to undo me.
如果这是变回原样的他呢
What if that's him undone?
我觉得你喝够了
Yeah, I think you're done.
宝贝 我告诉你 这不是他
Babe, I'm telling you it's not him.
该死 就是他
Oh, fuck, it's him!
哈莉·奎茵
第二季第六集
-你觉得他看到我们了吗 -我希望他看到我们
- Do you think he saw us? - Oh, I hope he saw us,
因为我希望他看清杀死他的人长什么样
because I want him to see the face of his murderer.
艾薇 不 我这辈子第一次想要不惹人注意
Ivy, no! I just wanna leave without causing a scene,
赶紧离开这里
for the first time in my life.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
这都是我的错
Oh. Totally my fault.
我们不是经常有酒吧的客人在地板上爬
It's not often we have bar patrons on the floor.
我不应该走神的
I should not have been daydreaming.
在想统治世界吗
Uh, about world domination?
还有紧身紫色西服吗
Skintight purple suits?
天啊 当然不是 紫色的衣服
Heavens, no! Purple clothes?
我要是真有这么大胆就好了
I wish I was that bold.
不 我只是想到了我的孩子们
No, I was just thinking about my kids.
-孩子们 -什么
- Kids? - Say what?
严格来说是我女朋友的孩子们
Well, you know, they're my girlfriend's kids technically,
但感觉他们就是我的孩子
but they feel like they're my kids.
看 照片在这里
Here. Here's a picture.
-哈莉 -你 你知道我的名字
- Harley. - You, you know who I am?
不 只是你的棒子上写着"哈莉"
No. Just, it says "Harley" On your bat here.
-你差点忘了 -谢谢
- You almost left it. - Thanks.
如果你们还需要纸巾或加水
Well, if you need extra napkins or water,
你们知道我在哪里 再见
you know where to find me. Bye.
小丑总是和我说他讨厌小孩
Joker always told me he hated kids.
你信了吗
You bought that whole act?
他在耍你
He is fucking with you.
我不知道他在耍什么花招
I don't know what his game is,
但是说真的 我们应该直接杀了他
but seriously, we should just kill him.
没错 我要杀了他
Yeah, I'm killing him.
我们不能杀死一个普通人
We can't kill a normie.
也许那些酸真的改变了他
Maybe that acid changed him, you know, for reals.
你上次也以为他变了
Last time you thought he changed,
结果他把你从直升机上推了下去
he pushed you out of a helicopter.
这次完全不一样 我们没有在直升机上
This is totally different. We are not in a helicopter.
-认识不会变的 -我就变了
- People can't change. - I did.
你还记得我以前做心理医生时
Remember when I used to be a psychologist,
一直都把我的头发梳上去
and I wore my hair up all the time?
那时候我就知道 你的内心深处是个疯婊♥子♥
Even then I could tell deep down you were a crazy bitch.
谢谢你
Aw. Thanks.
你的内心永远都是
You are who you are at your core,
这样的你
now and forever.
你错了 我能证明
You're wrong, and I can prove it.
多年前
阿卡姆院长办公室
Ninety-nine, one hundred. Damn it.
祝你下次好运了 哥们
Better luck next time, boy-o.
三局两胜 深蹲
Two out of three, squats.
没问题
You're on!
你肯定是奎泽尔医生
Well, you must be Dr. Quinzel.
认识你很高兴 我是...
Pleasure to meet you. I'm--
肯定是哈维·丹特
Harvey Dent, of course.
你是哥谭最好的地检
You're only the best district attorney Gotham's ever had.
希望明天的选举结果能保持这一点
And let's keep it that way at the polls tomorrow.
你会投我吗
Can I count on your vote?
你这样的年轻人投票对我来说很重要
It's important young people like you vote.
我虽然年轻 但你还是让我来
Well, I may be young, but you did call me in
做小丑的心理医生
to be the Joker's psychologist
因为 我对他心理的研究比任何人都要深
because, you know, I studied his pathology more than anyone else.
我的理论论文都是基于他的
Wrote my entire thesis paper on him,
但是 你已经知道了
but, hey, you know that.
我们从来没有看过你的论文
We never read your paper.
天 我们都不知道你写过
Hell, we didn't even know you wrote one.
那...你为什么雇我呢
Oh, then... Then why did you hire me?
因为你便宜 你还是个穿裙子的活人
Because you're cheap and you've got a pulse, skirt.
小丑已经把哥谭其他心理医生都生吞了
Joker's chewed up every other shrink in Gotham.
所以这次选举很重要
Which is why this election is so important.
给你妈妈也带一票 她会很喜欢的
Take an extra for your mom. She'll love it.
我相信你
I believe in you.
投我一票吧
我不会让你失望的 先生 我相信过不了多久...
I won't let you down, sir. I'm sure in no time, I can--
我们没有多久了
We have no time.
这个疯子在城里某个地方安放了一枚炸♥弹♥
That psychopath's planted a bomb somewhere in the city.
我们需要你在炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥之前查出在哪里
We need you to find out where before it goes kaboom!
还有24个小时 投票就要截止了
We've only got 24 hours before the polls close.
或者炸♥弹♥就会炸了
Or the bomb goes off.
我说什么了 投票 不 炸♥弹♥ 炸♥弹♥
What did I say, the polls? No, the bomb. The bomb.
没错 不 我说的是炸♥弹♥
Yes. No, I'm talking about the bomb.
当然了 我想的是炸♥弹♥
Of course, I'm thinking about the bomb.
该死
Damn it!
发生了什么 为什么看上去
What happened? Why does it look like
好像沙拉吧台炸了
a salad bar exploded?
长官 餐厅不小心定了新鲜生菜 长官
Sir, the cafeteria accidentally ordered living lettuce, sir.
丹特先生 你不能烧犯人
Mr. Dent, you can't burn inmates.
现在还不能 但是17号♥提案
Not yet. But prop 17
对于犯人♥权♥利将会做出全新的诠释
gives an exciting, new definition to prisoners' rights.
你还在磨叽什么
What are you gawking at?
赶紧去找小丑 找到炸♥弹♥
Get to the Joker and find that bomb.
记住 明天投票
Remember, tomorrow at the polls,
投17号♥提案
yes on 17!
猜猜看
Riddle me this.
谁不自量力
Who's in over her head
应该去学学人际沟通
and should've majored in communication?
好笑的是你 那是我的辅修
Joke's on you. That was my minor.
好笑的本来就是我
Joke was on me.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
他们不该这么做的
They shouldn't have done that.
滚开 条子
Fuck off, narc.
准备好了吗 小宝贝
You ready, sugar?
你好 布丁
Hello, puddin'.
-布丁 -该死
- Puddin'? - Oh, shit.
我以为你给我拿了午餐
I thought you brought my lunch.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表