剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
Sy, smoke, smoke!
对了 马上
Right! On it.
我要举杯...
So I'd just like to raise a glass and...
你们几个 坐下 我在说话呢
You back there, sit down. I'm talking.
拖延 赛 拖延
Stall Sy, stall.
我刚说到...
As I was saying...
不好意思
Hey, excuse me!
-今晚有一个孩子过生日 -什么
- We got a birthday boy tonight. - What?
一...二...
And a one... And a two.
*生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you!*
好了 神经 轻拿轻放
Okay Psycho, nice and easy.
轻点 小心 小心
Easy! Careful. Careful!
*生日快乐 亲爱的...*
*Happy birthday dear...*
*企鹅人*
*...Penguin!*
我能叫你企鹅人吗
Can I call you Penguin?
*生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you!*
好了 伙计们 我们走
All right guys, let's go.
今天不是我的生日
It's not my birthday.
*还有更多祝福*
*And many more!*
我说了 今天不是我的生日
I said it's not my birthday.
能不能把这些烟雾清了
And can we lighten up on the damn smoke?
我刚说到...
As I was saying...
多亏了我
thanks to me,
当然了
and of course
还有所有人最爱的冰雕
everyone's favorite ice sculpture,
哈莉·奎茵
Harley Quinn.
拦住他们
Stop them!
好了 我们要尽量别闹出太大动静
All right, we gotta make this extraction as gentle as possible.
我们不能让她剧烈晃动
Okay. We can't rattle her
因为她现在命悬一线
because her life is in the balance, okay.
看看你让我做了什么
Look what you made me do.
这可不是什么好开端
Okay, this is not a good start.
你好 艾薇
Oh, hey, Ive.
小哈 你好 你没事吧
Harls! Hi. You okay?
你还好吗
How are you feeling?
赶紧把我弄出来
Get me the fuck outta this!
所有人都后退
Everybody stand back!
上吧 赛
Hit it, Sy.
来吧
Have at me!
谁能把我挥棒的手解放出来
Somebody free my swinging arm!
火焰手 再次点燃
Fire finger, flame begin!
扫腿 哥们
Sweep the leg Johnny!
哈莉
Harley...
我一直以为
I always thought
你只能算是个跟班
you were a sidekick.
只是一个有名姓的喽啰
A goon with a name.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
你是一个错误
You're a mistake.
一个变种
A mutation.
还好 自然给了我们解决哈莉·奎茵的
Thankfully, nature has graced us with a solution
好办法 适者生存
to the Harley Quinn problem, survival of the fittest.
我美妙的鼻子啊
My beautiful nose!
没有你的球棍
Without your bat,
你只是一个刚解冻的体操选手
you're just a defrosted gymnast!
吃手榴弹吧 哈莉
Eat grenades, Harley!
尝尝这个
Take that!
我就知道当初就该杀了你...
I knew we should have killed you from the start...
是啊 你的确走错了那一步
Yeah, you really blew it.
这边
Over here.
不 笨蛋 这边
No stupid, over here!
抱歉你没看到我 笨蛋
Oh, sorry you missed me, fucking idiot.
这边
Over here.
不
No. Oops!
不 看错了
No. Wrong way.
你真是太愚蠢了
Oh, you're so fucking stupid.
哈莉 你...
Hey Harley, are you--
哎呀
Ooh, yikes.
马上就能收获更多"哎呀"
It's about to get way more "Yikes."
绝对需要更多"哎呀"
Yeah, that was definitely more "Yikes."
我们可以一起去喝咖啡吗
Can we go get coffee?
之前 我被我自己的情绪冲垮了
I let the emotions get the best of me earlier.
这只是一点小小的挫折
This is a minor setback.
接下来我们要这么做
Here's what we're gonna do.
去你哥哥家拿他的旧潜水装备
Go to your brother's house, get his old scuba gear,
我们把我的警徽从哥谭湾打捞上来
we fish my badge out of Gotham Harbor.
然后 就在这里...新哥谭警局总部
Then, this right here... the new GCPD headquarters.
没错
That's right.
我依然是局长 我要开创新的部门
I'm still commissioner. I'll start a new department.
我现在就可以任命你 芭芭拉
I can deputize you right now, Barbara.
我们要一起整理这座城市
We'll clean up this city together...
夫妻警♥察♥ 牢不可破的羁绊
husband and wife cops. An unbreakable bond.
我要离婚
I want a divorce.
全都没有希望了
It's all hopeless.
你到底在哪里 蝙蝠侠
Where are you, Batman?
努南酒吧
他们把我冻起来 一小时后
They put me on ice and an hour later
那些喽啰就滚回自己老大麾下了吗
the goons crawl back to the bosses?
哈莉 你可能会很惊讶
Harley, this might come as a shock to you,
所以我...我想尽可能委婉地告诉你...
so I wanna... I want to say it as delicately as I can--
你被冻了两个月
You've been iced for two months!
-两个月 -好样的 泥脸
- Two months? - Nice work, Clay.
我们...我们一直在努力
Um... Well, we've been...we've been trying
想把你救出来
to break you out the whole time.
天 我还中了两枪
And hell, I got shot twice.
我没有中过枪
I never got shot,
但我倒是为了救你 把很多个人项目推到了一边
but I did put a lot of personal projects aside trying to save you.
我一直没有意识到
I never realized
我们原来有多么依赖你的领导
how much we relied on your leadership before.
我也不想说
I mean, I don't want to say
你消失后 一切都是一场灾难
things were a disaster in your absence,
但一切不可能不是灾难
but they weren't not a disaster.
我们甚至太绝望
In fact, things got so dire
努南酒吧
以至于最后不得不
we finally got desperate enough
开始讨论起泥巴的蠢计划
to try the talking block of mud's stupid plan.
这是突破性的成功
Which was a rousing success!
非常感谢你们
Thank you very much.
企鹅人一般只会雇佣最优秀的服务生
You see, usually penguin only hires the most distinguished waiters.
所以我要好好刻画我的法国人性格
Which is why I had to develop my Francois character.
他的母亲
He was born...
是一名餐具女佣...
to a scullery maid--
好了 谢谢
Okay, thank you!
在过去的两个月里 我有没有错过
So, in the last two months, did I miss anything
除了泥脸冗长的背景故事以外的事
other than Clayface's long-winded backstories?
哈莉 跟我来
Harley, just come with me.
所有喽啰们回去以后
So after the goons fell back in line,
不义联盟瓜分了这座城市
the Injustice League carved up the city.
他们称这里是新新哥谭
They call it new New Gotham.
就是...我甚至无法...
Which is... I mean, I can't even...
今天谁参与谜语人猜谜 是你
马上参与 欢迎新人
贝恩城
企鹅酒店&赌场
要是你按照游戏规则来
If you just played the game
你就不会落得这个下场
you wouldn't have ended up like this.
这是你自作自受
You did this to yourself.
谜语人♥大♥学
谁是最大的蠢蛋
Who's the biggest fool of all?
是你
You!
你一直都是对的 艾薇
You were right all along, Ive.
我当初就应该掌控一切
I shoulda taken control from the start.
谜语人 双面人 急冻先生 贝恩
Riddler, Two-Face, Freeze, Bane.
我要把他们全部干掉
I'm taking 'em all down.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表