剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
I can put that theory to the test.
也许我们可以抽签决定谁先来
Maybe we pull straws to see who goes first?
他是一个鲨鱼人
He is a man shark,
他就像一个老年小男孩
he is like an aged little boy,
他...是个泥土人
and, hmm... A dirt man?
而你 不仅是唯一的人类
Yeah. Thus, you, being not only a human,
还是一个女人 你是最理想的目标
but also a human woman, are the ideal subject
该死 又来
Fuck, again?
我不知道这会有多疼
I do not know how much this will hurt,
因为完全丧失身体机能
due to the fact that complete loss of bodily functions
会导致很多情况
can mean any number of things.
但是 如果要我猜
But, were I to venture a guess,
我猜会有点...刺痛
I'd say that it will... sting a little.
等等 我知道怎么救你妻子
Wait! I know how we can save your wife!
你说你能救她的命只是为了
You're only saying you'll save her life to save your own.
所以呢 你不希望我救你老婆的命吗
So what, you don't want me savin' your wife's life?
好吧 不救了
Okay, I won't.
放轻松 不要这么急着下结论
Hey, relax, relax. Let's not jump to conclusions.
我们在协商
This is a negotiation.
你要如何让这奇迹发生呢
How do you propose to perform this miracle?
我朋友是一名博士 还是我认识的最聪明的人
My friend's a doctor and the smartest person I know.
天 这是你对我的最高评价了
Wow! That's the nicest thing you've ever said about me.
不是你 蠢蛋 是艾薇
Not you, idiot. Ivy.
好吧 这才合理
Yeah, that makes sense.
急冻 艾薇是一名天才植物学家
Look, freeze, Ivy's a genius biochemist.
如果她都找不到治愈的办法
If she can't find a cure,
那就没有人能了
there isn't one.
艾斯利博士为什么要帮我
Why would Dr. Isley help me?
她不会帮你 但是她会帮我
She wouldn't, but she'll help me.
赶紧把我放出去
Now, let me out of these restraints,
我给她发一个信息
I'll shoot her a quick text
她就会来帮你妻子恢复健康
and she'll come fix your wife up lickety-split.
这是一个令人愉快的提议
This is an agreeable proposition.
既然我们在等待 那就只有一件事可做了...
There is only one thing we can do while we wait...
午饭
Lunch!
我去做准备
I will go make preparations.
你们有什么食物过敏或者恐惧症吗
Any food allergies or phobias I should be aware of?
没有吗 太好了
No? Ha! Wonderful.
哈莉 我不想质疑你的计划
Harley, look, I don't want to question your plan,
但是你真的觉得艾薇能找到治愈的办法吗
but do you really think Ivy can find a cure?
如果她找不到 急冻绝对会杀了我们
I mean, Freeze will for sure kill us if she doesn't.
那我们就这么接受了
So we're just breezing past the whole,
"他给我们准备午餐"的设定吗
"he's preparing us lunch" thing?
不知道 但我不会让她来到这个危险的地方
No idea, but I'm not bringin' her here and puttin' her in danger.
我在给我们争取时间
I'm buyin' us time.
这个怪人满脑子只有他快死的蠢蛋老婆
This weirdo is all gross and obsessed with his dumb, dying wife.
有人可能会觉得那是"爱"
Some might call that "Love"?
随你怎么说 如果我们绑♥架♥她 威胁要杀死她
Whatever. If we take her hostage and threaten to kill her,
我们就能逼他交出他的冷冻枪
we can get him to give us his freeze ray.
然后 我们就能把他冻进一块冰里
And then, we can freeze his ass in a block of ice!
精彩的计划 简直是你最棒的计划
Wow. Great plan. This is one of your best.
不过我只有一个问题
I got one question though.
我们都被冻在了椅子上
How the hell are we supposed to find his wife,
怎么找到他老婆
when we're frozen to chairs?
有人能给我递一下奶酪通心粉吗
Could someone pass the mac and cheese?
天啊
Oh, my God.
怎么了 如果要我完成计划
What? If I'm going to pull off the plan,
我需要进食
I need sustenance.
我为大家准备这场午餐是因为
The reason I wanted to do this lunch is,
诺拉已经很久没有主持招待客人了
Nora hasn't hosted guests in quite some time.
所以我想
So I thought,
她肯定会很喜欢
this will be fun for her.
她的行动范围有限
Her options are limited.
天 这个蓝色变♥态♥以冷冻女人为乐
Jesus, that blue perv gets his jollies by freezin' women.
各位 开始享用我为你们准备的美味吧
Everyone, let us begin consumption of the bounty I have prepared.
好了 计划有变 作为曾经被冰冻的受害者
Okay, change of plans. As a former ice-block victim
以及如今全世界被冰冻女人的代表
and now champion of ice-blocked women all over the world,
我决定 我们要先救他的妻子
I decided we're gonna save his wife first,
再杀了他
then kill him.
早来了四分钟 很好
Four minutes early, perfect.
很急切 但不像孤注一掷
Eager, but not desperate.
我觉得那就算是迟到 哥们
That's late in my book, bro.
米切尔 你来这里干什么
Mitchell, what the hell are you doing here?
你没听说吗
Oh. Didn't you hear?
你不是这座城里唯一一个订婚的
You're not the only world-famous villain...
知名反派
...engaged in this town.
不好意思 "致命反派" 别逗了
I'm sorry, "World-famous"? Come on.
新新哥谭的婚礼场地很难预定
Wedding venues are tough to come by in new New Gotham.
只剩下一个空余的周末了
And there's only one unbooked weekend left.
看来你要和调味品大王
So, it looks like you've got some competish
展开比试了
from the Condiment King.
我才不会在一个
I'm not getting married
全是调味品味儿的地方结婚
in any place with the stink of condiments.
我也不会在有风筝味的地方结婚
And I'm not getting married anywhere that reeks of kite!
是吗 风筝没有味道
Oh, yeah. Kites are odorless.
除非
Unless, uh...
弄湿了或者储存方式不当 我...
They do get wet or if you store them improperly, I--
恰克 我们去哪里都能结婚
Chuck, we can do this wherever.
我不会放弃
I will not yield!
等经理看到全哥谭最强大的
Once the manager sees the biggest power couple
超能夫妻站在面前
in Gotham is in his presence,
并见识到我们之间的爱
and how sick our love is,
他就会把你这个乡巴佬
he'll kick your ranch-loving ass
踢回隐秘谷
all the way back to the Hidden Valley.
你衣服上的污渍可是很难让他欣赏你们了
Gonna be tough to impress him with that stain on your suit.
什么污渍 根本没有污渍
What stain? There's no stain!
那个污渍
That one.
好了 调味品大王 贝卡 你们先来的
All right, Condiment King, Becca, you got here first,
我先带你们进行参观
so let me take you on the tour.
擦干净你衣服上的污渍
For the schmutz on your suit.
他为什么要那么做 你的脸怎么了
Why's he doing that? What's wrong with your face?
小家伙 吃下煮熟的肉
Small man, as the consumption of cooked meats
会让我的体温升高 从而让我有生命危险
increases my body temperature and puts me at risk of death,
拜托你帮我个忙 形容一下你嘴里牛排的味道
please, a little favor. Describe the mouthfeel of your steak.
黄油味
Butter-like?
像黄油 好的
Mmm, like butter. Yes.
好吧 这简直就是奇怪的《沉默的羔羊》桥段
All right, this is some weird Silence of the Lambs shit.
看来你也胃口不错
Ah! I see you found your appetite,
你这只等不及的小雪鼠
my eager little snow rat.
你们是怎么认识的
So, how'd y'all meet?
她当时还活着吗
Was she alive then?
说起来好笑 诺拉 你说得比我好
It's a funny story. Nora, you tell it better than I do.
她只是害羞
Oh, she's being shy.
我来说吧
I'll tell it.
诺拉本来管理一家夫妻共有低温实验室
Nora was the owner of a mom-and-pop cryogenics lab,
而我却要毁掉那里
and I was determined to squash it.
作为跨国企业的总裁
You see, as the CEO of a multinational corporation,
我要对我的股东们负责
I had a duty to my shareholders.
不扩张只能死
Expand or die.
虽然听起来没有关系
Now, seemingly unrelated,
但我后来在网上遇到了一个很说得来的陌生人
I had really hit it off with an enchanting stranger online.
你们绝对猜不到那是谁
You'll never guess who it was.
-你老婆 -梅格·莱恩
- Your wife. - Meg Ryan?
-诺拉 -我就说了
- Nora. - Yeah. Like I said,
她说得更好
she tells it better.
好啊
Huzzah!
可爱的约会
A meet-cute for the ages.
我只听出了一个为所谓为的混♥蛋♥
All I hear is a story of a big swinging dick
插手毁掉了一个女人的营生
coming in and ruining a woman's livelihood.
你真扫兴
Oh, you grinch.
听着 请原谅我们的这位朋友
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表