剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
一边是你 写着贝恩
where it's you, but it says Bane.
另一边是我 写着双面人
And then it's me, but it says Two-Face.
但我必须也在海报上
But I've gotta be on there.
不然 这就...
Otherwise, you know, this is...
我只是个名头了
I'm a name.
装配好火力和锋利的武器了
Loaded with firepower and razor-sharp weaponry,
浸钛防弹衣
the titanium-dipped body armor
适配强度补偿系统
comes fitted with a strength-compensation dial.
布鲁斯·韦恩+装甲衣=100%
我还加了一个定制人工智能
I've also added a customized AI
用来提供技术支持和系统分♥析♥
to provide tech support and system analysis.
她叫莫妮卡
Her name is Monica.
你值得更好的 莫妮卡
You deserve better, Monica.
你好 阿尔弗雷德
Oh, hello, Alfred.
背着我让卢修斯给您打造
Going behind my back to have Lucius build you
一套弥补您病态的战衣吗
a bat suit to compensate for your feeble state?
不 我只是和我的朋友一起
No, I'm just hanging with my buddy,
朋友都这样 嫉妒了吗
like friends do. Jealous?
看 一套谎言战衣
Oh, look! A suit of lies.
您现在的状态不能去打击罪犯
You cannot fight crime in your current physical condition.
这套战衣就是为了帮助我 告诉他 卢修斯
Yeah. That's what the suit is for. Tell him, Lucius.
我要走了
I need to get going.
今晚有普拉提课
I have Pilates tonight.
-阿尔弗雷德 -卢修斯
- Alfred. - Lucius.
您别想穿上这套战衣 也别想去打击罪犯
You're not getting that suit and you're not to fight crime.
我禁止您
I forbid it.
好吧 如果你一定要这样
Fine. If that's the way you feel.
很遗憾 我可能无法信任你
Forgive me if I don't trust you.
我要带走这个
This is coming with me.
这个娃娃的轮子坏了
The dolly's got a bum wheel.
电梯坏了
Elevator's broken.
一点也不麻烦
No trouble at all.
莫妮卡
Monica.
安静
Quiet.
你今天看起来很棒 蝙蝠侠
You're looking great this evening, Batman.
开始吧
Let's do this!
激活麻痹模式
Stun mode activated.
什么"还没准备好"
"Not ready," My ass.
没错 先生
Indeed, sir.
你为谁工作
Who are you working for?
双面人
Two-Face.
发现威胁 请谨慎行事
Threat identified. Proceed with caution.
贝恩
Bane.
我们以为你死了 蝙蝠侠
We thought you were dead, Batman.
坏消息 我没有死
Bad news. I'm not.
我要找的不是你 贝恩 我是来找双面人的
My beef isn't with you, Bane. I'm here for Two-Face.
显然他才是一切的主脑
He's clearly running this operation.
什么 不
What? No!
我和他平等合作
I am also equally in charge.
看起来可不像
Not by the look of things.
不 是双面人们
No! It's Two Faces!
复数的 我的脸和他的脸
Plural. My face and his face.
我是双面之一 我们是搭档
I am one of the two faces. We are partners!
他已经有两张脸了
He already has two faces.
如果他是你搭档 那就是三面
If he were your partner, that would be three faces.
我就知道太隐晦了
I knew it was too much of a thinker!
红色警报 威胁等级 100%
Code red. Threat level, 100%.
小心 小心
Caution. Caution.
小...
Cau...
我是在你黑暗中追杀的阴影
I am the shadow that haunts your darkness!
最后警告
Last chance.
双面人在哪里
Where's Two-Face?
红色警报
Code red.
红色警报 请小心行事
C-Code red. Proceed with caution.
红色警报 红色警报 红色警报
Code red. Code red. Code red.
我会打败蝙蝠
I will break the Bat!
贝恩 你这个总是上当的笨蛋
Bane, you gullible fool!
莫妮卡 联♥系♥卢修斯·福克斯
Monica, call Lucius Fox.
看看我们发现了谁
Well, what do we have here?
老大肯定会很喜欢
Boss is gonna love this.
看来你的信息很灵通 贝蒂
Looks like ya got your bell rung real good, Batty.
我们给你准备了点特殊款待
We cooked up something special for ya!
你为什么不醒过来阻止我 阿尔弗雷德
Why didn't you wake up and stop me, Alfred?
为了报复你这么多年来的折磨
To repay you for years of torment,
我们要拍一小段视频给哥谭所有人看
we're gonna make a little video for all of Gotham to see.
没错 然后我们会发布
Yeah! Then we're gonna post it!
已经包含这意思了 瑞克
That's implied, Rick.
谁都会知道是双面人的手下杀了蝙蝠侠
Everyone's gonna know it was Two-face's crew that killed Batman!
你们俩快去看看
You two, go check it out.
搞什...
What the...
是"通心粉侠"
It's "The Macaroni."
-你是谁 -我的陛下
- Who are you? - My liege.
-阿尔弗雷德 -尽我所能 少爷
- Alfred. - Just doing my part, sir.
那假发真的很实用
That wig is pretty impractical.
先把您扶起来
Let's get you on your feet.
说吧 说"我早就和您说过了"
Just say it. Say, "I told you so."
真正的绅士不会说这种陈腔滥调
A gentleman does not trade in such pedestrian platitudes.
但是他知道什么时候该寻求帮助
But he does know when to ask for help.
帮我一把 女士
A little assistance, my lady.
马上来
Be right there!
妈呀
Oh, yikes.
你的腿完全扭断了
Your legs are hella jacked up.
一个扭到那边去了
One of them's, like, going that way
另一个好像都散成一滩了
and the other one's all floppy and stuff.
真恶心
It's gross.
你能不能帮我
Can you just help me up?
双面人们
天 又怎么了
Jesus, what now!
我生于地狱 我该得到尊重
I was born in hell, and I demand respect!
我击溃了蝙蝠侠
I crushed Batman.
也许我也该这么对付你
Perhaps I should do the same to you?
镇定剂 宝贝 镇定剂
Tranquilo, baby, tranquilo!
我想听你说完
I want to hear you out,
但是你这样 我没法跟你说话
but I cannot talk to you when you're like this.
求你了 冷静下来
I beg you, please, calm down.
做一做那个你经常和我说的
Do one of those breathing exercises
深呼吸练习
you're always telling me about.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
好多了 来和我说说
Better. Now, talk to me.
你说这是平等合作
You said this was an equal partnership,
但连蝙蝠侠都觉得你掌管了哥谭
but even Batman thinks you're running Gotham.
别听那个蝙蝠脸 他就是想迷惑你
Ah, don't listen to bat face. He's just messing with your head.
-集中注意力 -你说"击溃他"
- Focus. - Now, when you say, "Crushed him,"
你是说他死了吗
does that mean he's dead?
他的腿都往不同方向扭了
His legs were parting in different directions!
-真恶心 -未来
- It was gross. - In the future,
我觉得我们有机会就该杀了蝙蝠侠
I think we should just kill Batman when we get the chance,
但你做得很好 伙计
but you did a good job, buddy.
看 我也有贡献
See, I contribute to this business.
我们需要一个能代表我们俩的新名字
We need a new name that represents both of us.
贝恩终结存在
The Bane of Your Existence?
贝恩之都
Bane Capital?
不一定非要这种 但是要类似的
Not that, but something like that.
我们...我们可以商量
We... we can pitch on it.
重点不是名字 名字还在研究
It's not the name. The name's workin'.
我想的是你需要空间发挥你的特长
What I think is you need to have room to do your best work.
让你能够充分探索你这具魁梧身材
Space to spread out and explore all the nooks and crannies
空间和缝隙
in that big ol' noggin of yours.
看看什么能让我快乐吗
To find what sparks my joy?
没错
Exactly.
我知道最完美的地点
And I know just the place for you to do that.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表