剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
Back to the chemical stuff.
这是你的超级水枪
Here's your super soaker.
和你合作很愉快 我们赶紧走吧
Pleasure doing business with you. Now let's get outta here.
等等 宝贝 你来干什么
Wait, babe, what are you doing here?
我要给你拿点东西
I had to get something for you.
我有一个很特殊的问题想重新问你
There's a special question that I have been waiting to repop.
我们可以待会再说吗
Can we do this later?
我上次尝试的时候
Last time I tried,
手里没有戒指
I didn't have a ring.
但这次 不会出什么岔子了
But now, nothing can go wrong.
毒藤女艾薇 我的爱人
Poison, Gertrude Ivy, my love,
我的毕生所爱
my life, uh...
你愿意...
will you do me the honor of...
我的戒指呢
Where's my ring?
走了 女子力什么的
Gotta go. Girl power. And all that.
真是个冷血的贱♥人♥
Wow, what a cold B.
谢谢你们 从礼品店出去 才不可能
Well, thank you. Exit through the gift shop. Not!
等等 这才是你真正的声音吗
Wait, that's your real voice?
没错 等你侥幸从好几个陷阱中逃脱后
Yes. We'll see what your voice sounds like
我们再来听听你的声音会变成什么样
when you've survived several trap-related mishaps.
你们都会死在我的陷阱里
You're all going to die in my trap!
拜托 拜托 拜托
Come on, come on, come on!
谁赶紧来汇报一下情况
Somebody give me a goddamn update!
我现在的情绪很激动
I'm having quite an emotional experience here.
你有没有跟着合适的设定
You ever vibrate at just the right setting
跟《保姆俱乐部》的有声书心意相通
to really connect to a Baby-Sitters Club audiobook?
有人吗
Anybody?
他用走的
He's on foot.
冷静点 他跑不了多远
Calm down, he can't have gotten far.
他还有对讲机
And he's got a walkie-talkie!
收到 收到
Over! Ten four! Copy that!
收到了吗 神经
Did you copy that, Psycho?
找到他 你们这些白♥痴♥
Find him, you morons!
我看到目标了
Ah-ha! I've got the target in my sights.
你确定吗
You sure?
可能是按♥摩♥椅
Uh, it could be a massage chair.
不是哦
It's not.
但很可能是我
Or it could be me.
开枪就行了
Just take the shot!
没错 开枪 打我 打我
Oh, yeah, shoot me. Shoot me.
要是我完蛋了 我要把你们都拖下水
If I go down for this, I'm taking all of you with me!
你在这里啊 小老鼠
There you are, you little rat bastard.
我会把戒指从她手里拿回来 没什么大不了的
I'll get the ring back from her, it's no biggie.
最重要的事是...
The important thing is that, um...
从我见到你开始...
From the day I met you...
我就知道
I knew...
砸吧 用力砸吧
Smash away, smashy pants!
这是我最喜欢的五个陷阱之一
You know, this is one of my fave five traps,
用飞机窗玻璃制♥造♥的
made out of the same stuff as airplane windows.
听着 艾薇 在我们被压死前
Listen, Ivy, before we get smushed to death,
你能...
will you--
猫女能轻松带我们逃出去
Catwoman could've easily gotten us out of this.
她已经跑了 这是她最关心的事
She got herself out and that's all she cares about.
去她的 她烂透了
Fuck her! She sucks!
我只是希望你知道我内心的一切...
I just want you to know that every part of me--
我只是觉得只在乎自己
Yeah, I just honestly don't think it's such a bad way to be,
可能不算个糟糕的主意
only worrying about yourself.
至少那样
I mean, there's something to be said
不会被压死
for not getting smushed to death.
-我搞砸了 -我们因为她才被困在这里
- I'm messing this up. - We're only here because of her!
不 不 我们是因为你这把可能没用的
No, no, no, we're here because of your stupid fire gun
愚蠢火焰枪
that probably won't even work.
这是等离子火焰喷射器
It's a plasma flamethrower,
这可以融化所有...
and it can melt any... Oh, duh!
我爱你尖锐的胳膊...
I love the shape of your sharp elbows, and, uh--
因为我现在都不知道到底什么对我才重要了
And because I don't even know what's important to me anymore.
猫女想得很明白
I mean, Catwoman has it all figured out.
她知道她想要什么 而且能拿到手
She knows what she wants and she gets it.
她有19只猫
She has 19 cats.
她永远没办法去度假
She can never go on vacation.
想想找人照顾它们有多麻烦
I mean, imagine, finding someone to watch them.
小心开火
Fire in the hole!
艾薇 你愿意嫁给...
Ivy, will you marry--
-别说了 -时机不对吗
- Stop! - Not the right time?
不 不是因为时机不对
No, it's not the right time.
我不知道会不会有合适的时机了
I don't know if it'll ever be the right time.
我不知道我到底要不要结婚
And I don't know if I ever wanna get married, okay?
该死 这东西要是用来做陷阱多好
Damn it, that would've been great for a trap.
不不不 没必要继续找我了
No, no, no, there's no need to keep interacting.
你们已经打败了我的陷阱
You beat my traps.
你们可以走了
You're free to go!
你可以...
And you're free to...
闭上你的陷阱 陷阱
Shut your trap, Trap!
你回来的时候都没有
Well, you've returned without
发一贯的"我回来了"短♥信♥ 真失礼
the customary "Heading back" Text. Rude.
你拿到那把枪了吗
Did you get the gun?
当然了 这就能烧毁急冻的冰墙和...
Yup. This'll burn down Freeze's wall and...
你们怎么看上去这晚上比我还累
Why does it look like you guys had a harder night than me?
因为的确很累
'Cause we did!
好吧 被你识破了
Oh, fine, you broke me!
谜语人跑了
Riddler's on the loose.
我们找不到他
We can't find him.
我们觉得他吃掉了神经
We think he ate Psycho.
什么 神经把谜语人弄丢了
What? Psycho lost Riddler?
我跟他说了 他就是蠢蛋
He's a shmuck, I told him.
我不知道我们为什么非要带上他
I don't know why he's on the crew.
好吧 那我们分散开来 检查橱柜和抽屉
Okay. Let's fan out, check the cupboards and cubbies,
蹲下来找
keep your eyes low,
我们会在谜语人吃掉他之前找到他
we'll find him before Riddler eats him,
谁赶紧点个披萨
and someone order a damn pizza!
一个披萨马上来
One pizza comin' up.
什么东西圆圆的 而且比我在里面时
Yoo-hoo! What's round and moving much slower
转得更慢了
than when I was inside of it?
他为什么什么事都得搞得这么可爱 很呕啊
Why's he gotta be so cute about everythin'? It's so ew.
放我出来
Let me out!
神经 你的工作是看住一个被锁起来的人
Psycho, your job was to guard someone who was chained up.
你可以安安静静地看一本书 一切就不会发生
You could've just read a book and this wouldn't have happened!
我能推荐《保姆俱乐部》吗
May I recommend The Baby-Sitters Club?
聚焦史戴西的糖尿病那一系列
The series that focused on Stacey's diabetes
真的很感人
was so moving.
胡扯
Oh, bullshit!
你就是让我当了一个高级商场保安
You made me a glorified mall cop!
我在努力干掉不义联盟
I am trying to take down the Injustice League here!
我没有时间重新去抓我的犯人
I don't have time to recapture my prisoners!
你的手下是笨蛋
Your boy's an idiot.
-同意 -如果你这么聪明 爱因斯坦
- Agreed. - Oh, if you're so smart, Einstein,
为什么不直接走呢
why didn't you just leave?
我告诉你为什么
I'm gonna tell you why.
因为你恐惧我的怒火
'Cause you fear my wrath.
没错
Yeah. Right.
外面已经是一片废土了
It's a waste land out there.
但我在这有倒三角形身材 充分的有氧运动
In here, I get three squares, plenty of cardio.
这是我身材最好的时候
I'm in the best shape of my life,
而且还能免费观看
plus there's free entertainment
你们这些笨蛋
watching you idiots
连最简单的任务都做不好
fail to accomplish even the simplest of tasks.
等我做好万全准备就会跑的
I'll escape when I'm good and ready.
天 这是什么糖果梦境吗
God, what is this, fucking Candyland?
你在干什么呢
Hey! What are you up to?
只是在和我的根系恢复感情
You know, just getting back in touch with my roots.
不错 不错
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表