剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
首席伴娘
也许我不该出现在艾薇的新生活里
Maybe I don't fit in Ivy's new life.
我需要点水
Ugh, I need water.
塑料花
Plastic?
艾薇 我第一眼看到你
Ivy, from the first moment I saw you,
就知道你是我想要的人
I knew I could never do better.
就算你拒绝了我
And even though you rejected me
一遍一遍又一遍
over and over again and over again,
不知道几次了
for good measure,
我还是决定要跟你共度一生
I was determined to share a life with you.
有人可能觉得这是跟踪狂
You know, some might call it stalking...
艾薇 我等不及要
Ivy, I can't wait to spend
和你共度余生了
the rest of my life with you
一起住在我们位于乡下的牧场小屋里
in our modest, ranch-style, suburban home.
烤着无肉蛋白
Grilling meatless proteins, of course,
周末带着我们的四个孩子轮流玩足球
and spending weekends shuttling our four kids between soccer,
芭蕾 空手道和卡波埃拉舞
ballet, karate and capoeira,
那是一种结合空手道和芭蕾的超酷运动
which is this sick combination of ballet and karate.
周日一起去我父母家吃晚餐
Spending Sunday dinners at my parents' house,
当然了 得等他们同意重新接纳我们
as soon as they allow us back into their lives, of course.
一起窝在沙发上
Um, and just a lot of chilling on the couch,
点播流媒体高级账户的剧
binging some premium streaming content
一起玩手♥机♥ 没说这样不好
and looking at our phones. No-judgment style.
艾薇 你就是吹起我风筝的风
Ivy, you are the wind beneath my kite.
你以为你在干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
救我最好的朋友
Saving my best friend.
你描绘的...是一副...
Well, that was... a very specific picture
我从来没有想象过的...
that you painted of our future that I had not...
未来光景
I had not totally considered.
对 轮到我了 抱歉
Oh, right, I'm up. Sorry.
大家好 让我来看看
Um, hello, uh, let me just check
我的字条...对
my notes... Right.
查尔斯·风筝人· 布朗
Charles Kite Man Brown,
我...
I...
我就知道你在胡扯
I knew you were bullshit.
不是你想的那样 让我过去
It's not what you think. Just let me through.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 臭小三
Fuck you, homewrecker.
该来检验一下我的有氧杠铃课成果了
Time to put my Cardio Barre membership to the test.
搞什么 珍妮弗
Fuck, Jennifer.
我已经36岁了
I am 36 goddammit!
这可能是我最后一次当伴娘的机会了
This might be the last wedding I get to be a bridesmaid in.
为什么婚礼仪式上会出现侍应生
Why is a caterer at the ceremony?
哥谭警局
好了 你们都说完了 两位都愿意吗
Okay, great. You did your part. Do you both agree now?
-当然了 -我愿意
- Hell yeah. - I do.
我现在宣布你们...
I now pronounce you...
被捕了
Under arrest!
动手 伙计们和谢丽尔
Do it, men and Cheryl,
胶水用太多了
Too much glue.
为什么
Why?
花
The flowers.
我来 我来救我们出去
I'll get us out, I'll get us out.
这是...该死 塑料的
This is... Shit! Plastic?
为什么
Why?
防毒面具
Gas masks!
梅芙 梅芙 你拍到了吗
Merv, Merv, are you getting this?
我什么都看不到
'Cause I can't see anything.
亲爱的 我觉得我们该走了
Darling, I think it's time to leave.
别走 伯顿先生
Don't leave, Mr. Burton!
我们还没有表演呢
We haven't rapped yet.
这是献给你的 蒂姆·伯顿
This is for you, Timothy Burton!
不 为什么 不
No! Why! No...
首席伴娘来了
Maid of honor coming through!
我爱死科学了
Ah! I fucking love science.
唐妮·杨正在从
Tawny Young reporting live
艾薇和风筝人的婚礼现场为您直播报道
from the scene of Ivy and Kite Man's wedding
警♥察♥局长戈登
in which Police Commissioner Gordon,
-英勇地 -撤退
- heroically... - Retreat!
快出去 快点
Get outside! Quick!
惹恼了一些强大的超级反派
Pissed off some very powerful supervillains
然后什么都没做
and accomplished absolutely nothing.
好了 梅芙 快点收拾东西
All right, Merv, let's pack it up.
盖瑞 赶紧走吧
Gary, let's get out of here.
这家伙真瘆人
That guy is creeping me out.
哈莉 我很高兴
Harley, I'm really glad
你没有在我让你走的时候真的走了
you didn't leave when I told you to.
我想着也许我能做一次正确的事
I thought maybe I could do something right for once.
我只希望你们能快乐
Oh! I just want you guys to be happy.
太迟了
Well, it's too late.
一切再一次全都毁了
Once again, everything is ruined.
没必要变成那样的
It doesn't have to be.
我也是注册牧师
Hey, I'm an ordained minister.
我在网上...搞了执照
I got a license-- Ah-- online.
我还做了一个吊牌
And I made it into a lanyard.
很合法的 怎么样
Pretty legit, huh? So what do you think, huh?
合法牧师
我能给你们证婚吗
Can I marry you?
哈莉还有后备计划
Harley with a backup plan.
好样的 牧师
Oh, good for you, Reverend.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
听着 风筝人 我知道我们不在玉米工厂里
Listen, Kite Man, I know we aren't in the corn factory
但至少我们还在地皮上
but we are on the property.
所以严格来说 你可以告诉《美国周刊》什么的
So technically, you can tell Us Weekly or whatever
你还是在这里结婚的
that you got married there.
我们可以事后再PS点照片 效果一定很好
We can Photoshop some pics later. It'll be great.
好吧 来吧
Okay. Let's do this.
-绝对不要 -什么
- Hell no. - What?
我第三次求婚的时候就该明白
I should have known the third time I proposed.
我们这段感情的每一步
Every step in our relationship
都要我一遍一遍又一遍地重复
I've had to do over and over and over.
我不干了
And I'm not.
都出了这种事了 我不要再重新进行我的婚礼了
After all of this, I'm not redoing my wedding.
你...你不想和我结婚了吗
Don't you... Don't you wanna marry me?
我当然想 但你不想
Of course, I do. But you don't.
我在起誓时看着你的表情
I saw your face during the vows
我知道你心不在焉
and I knew your heart wasn't in it.
也许我很单纯 但我不蠢
I may be simple but I'm not a fool.
面对事实很难
It is hard to finally admit it.
但既然你不愿意 那么我来
But since you refuse to, I will.
我不是你的良人
I'm not the person for you.
不 该死
No. Oh, shit!
你也说了 艾薇 我值得最好的
Like you said, Ivy, I deserve the best.
新婚
他们在那里
There they are!
该死 我们得离开这里
Shit! We gotta get out of here.
新婚
出口在哪里
Where's the exit?
真是不更再糟了
Oh, for the shit of shit.
所以我才不想在这里结婚
This is why I didn't want to get married here.
这里的停车场简直就是迷宫
The parking lot is a damn maze.
花店
传粉季节 贱♥人♥
It's pollen season in here, bitch!
传粉季节
It's pollen season!
我真的很抱歉 艾薇
I'm really sorry, Ivy.
风筝人会回心转意的 他总会想明白的
Kite Man will come around. He always does.
但是你知道吗 我不要了 他说得对
Yeah, but you know what? I won't. I mean, he's right.
我一直以来都在自我否认
I've been denying a lot of myself for a long time.
我想...对我来说
I guess... I guess, it seemed easier for me
可能随泼逐流更加简单
to just go along with it, you know?
但现在我意识到我这样拖延
But now I realize I hurt a lot of people
-伤害了很多人 -人是会变的
- delaying the inevitable. - Well, people change.
是啊 人的确是会变的
Yeah, yeah, people do change.
瞧瞧你 瞧瞧你今天为我做的一切
I mean, look at you. What you did for me today.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表