剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
the human consciousness-transferred-into- the-machine-itis.
我那本我没看过的
There was a whole chapter on it
机械身身身体笔记本上有一整章
in my robot b-b-b-body handbook I didn't read.
赛 我们没多少时间了
Sy, we don't have a lot of time.
听着 你为什么没有
Listen, why weren't you affected
被神经的精神控制影响
by Psycho's mind control?
因为共共共共♥党♥
Because the C-C-C-Commies!
中情局要确保俄♥罗♥斯♥人不会把我
CIA wanted to make sure the Ruskies didn't flip me
洗♥脑♥成向中分子
into a Manchurian candidate
或者美国总统
and/or president of the United States.
他们用了先进的技技技术
They used cutting-edge t-t-technology
造了一个反精神控制装置
to create an anti-mind control device
装在了我的脑脑脑袋里
and jammed it in my n-n-n-noggin.
你能告诉我们怎么创造那个装置吗
Can you tell us how to make that device?
当然了 机器人人人小菜一地啊
Sure! Easy-p-p-peasy on my metal neezy.
-谢天谢地 -我们来了 艾薇
- Oh, thank God! - We're coming, Ivy.
你们只需要搞到软盘上的磁性涂层
All you need is magnetic coating from a floppy disk...
录像机的光电二极管
The photodiodes of a VHS tape...
还有录有《猴子白日梦》的八轨道磁带
And an 8-track recording of The Monkees' D-D-D-Daydream Believer.
假设我们搞不到这些东西
Say we couldn't get those things...
那可能需要花点功夫了
Well, then, it's gonna take a little elbow grease.
天啊 超人会杀了艾薇的
Oh, my God! Superman's gonna kill Ivy!
他不是被困在一本书里了吗
Wasn't he trapped in a book?
谁把超人从书里放出来的
Who let Superman out of the book?
市民们 孢持蓁定
你确定你没问题吗
Are you sure you've got this?
现在还有时间逃跑
I mean, there's still time to flee.
你看我的小腿肚多壮
You've seen these calves.
不要给我看你奇怪的火鸡腿小腿肚了
Stop showing me your weird turkey leg calves.
我不会干♥你♥的
I'm not gonna fuck you.
如果你想跑就跑吧
If you wanna go, go.
但是等明天一切结束后 别再次出现
But don't show up tomorrow when this is over
还指望我让你统治斯堪的纳维亚
and still expect me to let you rule Scandinavia.
我知道你喜欢那里
I know you got a type.
好吧 我留下来
Fine, fine, I'll stay.
那里实在太美了
Ah! It's just so pretty there.
一切看上去都像是童话
Everything looks like a fairy tale.
天啊
Ow! God!
艾薇 退下
Ivy, stand down.
宝刀未老 宝贝
Still got it, baby.
我知道我是一个文字大♥师♥
I know I'm more of a wordplay guy,
但是从数学上来看 我觉得你获胜概率不大
but, mathematically, I don't like your odds.
别因为这种小事而烦恼
Don't get your onesie in a wad.
我的袖子里还是有点招式的
I got a couple of things up my sleeve.
两只小短手吗
Two very short arms?
该死 我想做一个
God damn it, I was trying to think of
超级酷的韦斯利·斯奈普斯风格亮相
a really cool Wesley Snipes-style one liner
你非得...
and you had to go--
韦斯利·斯奈普斯
Wesley Snipes?
你♥他♥妈♥上次看电影是什么时候
When's the last time you saw a fucking movie?
毒藤女 我们知道你被神经博士控制了
Poison Ivy, we know that you're under Dr. Psycho's mind control.
所以我在此警告你 我卡-艾尔...
So I give you this warning. I, Kal-El, do say--
我们不想干掉你
We don't want to have to take you out
但如果你逼我们 我们不会手软
but if you don't give us another option, we will.
他要说的就是这个意思
That's what he was getting to.
别担心 那条鲨鱼讨厌暴♥力♥
Don't worry, the shark hates violence
那团泥土人畜无害
and the lump of clay is harmless.
鲜血
Blood!
好吧 我没想到...
Okay, I did not, uh... yeah.
快点 快点
Uh. Come on, come on!
我是风筝人 不是焊接人
I'm Kite Man! Not Soldering Man!
我认识焊接人 但他在密尔沃基
I know Soldering Man, but he's in Milwaukee.
不 我是说把那个东西玩意
No, I said connect the thingamajig
连到那那那个东西 不是这个东西上
to the w-w-what's-ya-call-it, not the whose-it-what's-it!
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know how to do this!
风筝不用电 我上的是奥伯林大学
Kites are electricity-free. I went to Oberlin!
你要是不弄明白
Well, unless you figure it out,
我爱的人
the person I love
-就要死了 -什么
- is gonna die! - What?
朋友 我爱的朋友
As a friend. The friend I love,
作为一个朋友 她要死了
as a friend, is gonna die!
好吧 听起来你很激动
Okay, 'cause that sounded intense.
我是哈莉·奎茵 我很冲动 我乱亲人
I'm Harley Quinn, I'm impetuous, I kiss people. Muah!
妈妈咪呀
Oh-ho! Hoochie mama!
怎么回事
What is happening?
算了 我不能这么等着
Okay. You know what? I can't wait around
你从德弗里毕业 我要去救艾薇
until you graduate from DeVry! I'm goin' to save Ivy.
这是用木料和布构造的精密结构
That is a sophisticated piece of cloth and wood.
需要好几年的训练才能熟练...
It took years of training with my sen--
她已经开始滑翔了
And she is soaring majestically.
驱鲨剂
放开我 你这条愤怒的海豚 放开我
Get off me, you angry dolphin. Get off me!
等等 等等 我没和你说吗
Wait, wait! Did I tell you?
我和艾薇在她的单身女郎派对上
Ivy and I basically spent her whole bachelorette party
都在从莱克斯·卢瑟手里拯救天堂岛
saving Themyscira from Lex Luthor?
别碍事 小丑
Clear the area, clown.
否则 我可不敢保证你的安全
Otherwise, I can't be responsible for your safety.
该死 哈莉
Damn it, Harley!
鲜血
Blood!
哈莉
Harley!
你在逗我吗 泥脸
Are you shittin' me, Clayface?
你明明随时都能变成这样
You could change into this at any time
却每天演女学生和离异少♥妇♥吗
and chose ditzy co-eds and divorcees?
你应该知道钢铁之躯
You realize the Man of Steel
不是说着玩的吧
isn't just a clever nickname, right?
小艾 你得赶紧停手
Ive, you gotta snap out of it
不然他们会杀了...
or they're gonna kill--
那个宅男得升级一个喷气背包什么的
Ugh. Homeboy's gotta upgrade to jet pack or somethin'.
小艾 你在这里
Ive, there you are.
你打败了超人
Oh, wow, you rocked Superman.
不管怎么样 听着
Anyway, listen,
我知道真正的你还在这身体里
I know the real you is in there somewhere.
这可是头一次见
Well, that's new.
看来毒藤女应该...以防万一
I guess Poison Ivy should've... hedged her bet.
好了了了 这样应该行了
Okie d-d-d-dokie, that should do it.
试一试 风筝人先生
Give her a whirl, Mr. Kite Man.
赛
Sy?
该死 我杀了他
Oh, frick, I killed him.
怎么可能 何塞
No way, Jose!
赛纳特上线了
Synet is online!
你在哪里
Where are you?
我们来一起做好这个反精神控制装置
Hey. Let's build this anti-mind-control device
如果还有时间 还能做点新鲜的陷阱
and then if there's time, we'll make some fresh pasta.
好啊
Hell, yeah!
太好了 大家都来了
Oh, great! Gang's all here.
我们不需要用暴♥力♥来解决这件事...
We don't need to settle this with violence. You know...
我还是第一次这么说
Hmm. That's a personal first.
奎茵说得没错 韦恩塔遭到的损伤够大了
Quinn's right. Wayne Tower has seen enough damage.
我相信超能英雄战争
And I believe a metahuman battle
应该不在韦恩先生的保险范围内
falls outside Mr. Wayne's insurance coverage.
他是我朋友 我随便说的
He's a friend, I'm just saying.
蝙蝠 你们都把她绑起来了
Bats, you got her all tied up.
别管她了 去阻止神经吧
Leave her alone and go stop Psycho.
对不起 哈莉
I'm sorry, Harley.
她太危险了
She's too dangerous.
必须要干掉她
She needs to be taken down.
她很可能在神经被控制前
She could escape and kill thousands
逃脱束缚 再杀害上千人
before Dr. Psycho is neutralized.
我不能让你们杀了她
I can't let you kill her.
我爱她胜过这世界上的任何事
I love her more than anything in this whole world.
我不会杀了她
I'm not gonna kill her.
我只是要把她送到幻影区
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表