剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
Winking, I'm winking.
该死 小哈 我完全不知道我们要怎么出去
Shit, Harls, I mean, how the hell are we gonna get out of here?
我不知道 用豆藤把我们送上去
I don't know, beanstalk us up.
这里没有植物 到处都没有植物
There's no plants! There's no plants in sight.
天啊 天啊 我们要永远困在这里了
Oh, my God, oh, my God, we're gonna be stuck in here forever.
谁来保护雨林呢
I mean, who's gonna protect the rainforest?
-沼泽怪物 -谁来守卫大堡礁
- Swamp Thing. - Who'll defend the Great Barrier Reef?
-海王 -谁来写信给那些
- Aquaman. - Who's gonna write letters to the network
在犹豫要不要
when they're trying to decide
重启《爱家还是搬家》的网络台
whether they should renew Love It or List It?
-某个废柴 -没错 风筝人还...
- Some loser. - Yeah, exactly, and Kite Man...
那风筝人呢 我终于找到了一个
What about Kite Man? I finally find somebody
我想嫁的人
that I actually want to marry
现在我做不到了
and now I can't even do it.
该死 听着 我们会逃出去
Fuck! Listen, we're gonna escape
你绝对要好好走红毯
and you are gonna walk down that aisle.
你说得对 你说得对
You're right. You're right.
我们要离开这里
We're gonna get out of here.
-姑娘们 -该死
- Hey, girls. - Oh, shit.
我只是来给你送我织的欢迎礼物帽子
Just dropping off some welcome caps I've knitted.
上帝 死了
晚上可是很冷的
It gets mighty chilly at night.
把蛋黄酱给我
Oh, pass the mayo.
打击罪犯顺利吗
So, how'd the crime fighting go?
和蝙蝠少女没法合作
Eh, it's not working out with Batgirl.
她没有这个本事
She just doesn't have what it takes,
我可能还是要单干
I might have to fly solo.
爸爸 我们得谈谈你的酗酒问题了
Dad, we need to talk about your drinking.
酒很好 能让我放松
Ah, it's great, loosens me up.
好吧
Um, okay,
这对我来说也很难 我就直说了
this is super hard for me, so I'm just gonna say it.
你是一个重度酒瘾患者
You are a problematic drinker.
重度酒瘾患者以及成为义警的前警♥察♥
A problematic drinker and former cop turned vigilante.
人是可以有两面的 你不知道吗
A person can be two things, or did you not know that?
相信我 爸爸 我很清楚
Trust me, Dad, I know.
现在 我是想说你得把你自己打理干净
Right now, I'm telling you you need to clean yourself up.
哥谭需要你回到最佳状态
Gotham needs you at your best.
我现在就是最佳状态
I'm at my best.
一直最佳 永远最佳
Always have been, always will be.
就算你不愿意为了哥谭停止酗酒
If you won't stop drinking for Gotham,
也算是为了我
do it for me.
看到你这样真的让我很难受
It hurts me to see you like this.
芭芭拉
Ah. Oh, Barbara.
-趴下 -该死
- Get down! - Oh, crap!
戈登 听说最近你又开始扮演警♥察♥了
Hey, Gordo, I heard you've been playing cop again.
想插手我的武器交易
Trying to move in on my weapons sales.
丹特 捕鼠者是你的手下
Dent. Ratcatcher's working for you?
这座城市都是我的手下 你还没听说吗
The whole city works for me, hadn't you heard?
新新哥谭市是我的
New New Gotham is mine.
你想来硬的
Ah, you wanna play rough?
几个月前在警局的时候 我就该把你杀了
I should've killed you back at the station months ago.
今天 我将会纠正我的错误
And tonight, I fix my mistake.
芭芭拉 我们得...
Barbara, we need to...
芭芭拉
Barbara?
我会看着他们眼中的光消失
I would watch the light leave their eyes
我知道他们最后的念头只有恐惧
and know that their last thought was fear.
现在我会想象自己在一个平静的泡泡里
But now I imagine myself in the bubble of calm
杀戮的欲望就会消失
and the urge to kill goes away.
-你为什么不鼓掌 -因为这好蠢
- Why aren't you clapping? - Because this is stupid.
听着 贝恩 我们也想改变
Look, Bane, we wanna change.
真的 但就是...
We really do, but it's just too...
在这个黑暗潮湿的坑里实在是太压抑了
depressing in this very dark, dank pit.
我不知道 如果你把我们转到阿卡姆
I don't know, maybe if you transfer us to Arkham...
阿卡姆是给疯子罪犯的
Arkham is for the criminally insane.
大坑是关超能罪犯的
The Pit is for the criminally capable.
但是我要告诉你们一个小秘密 让你们开心点
But I will let you in on a little secret to lift your spirits.
明天的才艺秀将会迎来一位特殊嘉宾
Tomorrow's talent show will have a special guest.
乔治·洛佩兹先生
Mr. George Lopez.
你敢信吗
Can you believe it?
嗯 他会坐直升机下来进行10分钟的演出
Yeah, he's choppering down for a ten-minute set.
最新的剧本 但可能都是老槽点
Mostly new material, but probably some old hits.
明日
才艺秀
这就是我们的逃跑路线
Okay, this is how we escape.
我报名才艺秀
I sign up for the talent show...
-洛佩兹坐直升机下来 -我们观看他的爆笑演出
- Lopez choppers in. - We watch his hilarious set.
肯定会专门取笑拉丁裔家庭
That pokes fun at the idiosyncrasies of a Latino family.
然后我搞点事情 引发监狱暴♥乱♥
Then I do a tight five that incites a prison riot.
引走直升机附近的警卫
Which pulls the guards away from the chopper...
等等 抱歉 一场单口怎么引发暴♥乱♥
Wait, sorry, how is standup comedy gonna incite a riot?
我来说一堆让人们生气的笑话
I tell a bunch of jokes that piss people off.
-很棒 -对吧 我们俩就爬上直升机
- Nice. - Right? You and me are getting on that chopper.
我们飞离这个地方 你马上去找风筝人
We fly out and you're exchanging "I dos"
交换"我愿意"
with Kite Man in no time.
你躲到哪里去了 戈登
Where are ya hiding, Gordon?
我们还是赶紧不带痛苦地结束这一切吧
Let's end this real nice and quick.
我明天一大早还约了牙医
I got a dental appointment in the early a.M.
要补很多牙呢
Lot of gum work, you know?
听到了吗 戈登
Do you hear me, Gordon?
我占领了你的警局 你的城市
I took your station, I took your city,
现在 我要夺走你的生命
and now I'm taking your life.
对不起
I'm sorry.
赶紧结束吧 哈维
Let's get this over with, Harvey.
很高兴你终于清醒了
Glad you came to your senses.
像一个男人一样出来
Better to go out like a man
总比和那些以为自己是狗
rather than begging like one of those cats
而哀求的猫好
that thinks it's a dog.
-还有什么遗言吗 -告诉我女儿
- Any last words? - Tell my daughter...
-我爱她 -自己和她说
- I love her. - Tell her yourself.
你和蝙蝠婊♥子♥给我下套
You and the bat hussy set me up.
我才带了两个跟班
I only brought two goons.
我以为两个就足够了
I thought this was gonna be a two-goon job.
是我的错 我会回来的
That's on me. I'll be back.
-你为什么要那么做 -什么
- Why the hell did you do that? - What?
你救我♥干♥什么
What'd you save me for?
你早就知道 我就是个累赘
You know what I am? I'm dead weight, yesterday's news.
就像一毛店里的寿司
Dime store sushi.
我只会碍你的事
I'll just get in your way again.
里面还有一大半呢
Ah, there was a swig and a half left.
不要再自怨自艾了
Stop feeling sorry for yourself.
为什么
Why?
你不需要我 哥谭不需要我
You don't need me, Gotham doesn't need me.
我的女儿觉得我是个笑话
My own daughter thinks I'm a joke.
不是这样的
That's not true.
你是一个好人 吉姆·戈登
You're a good man, Jim Gordon.
你激励了我
You inspired me.
是吗 你可是戴着蝙蝠头盔
Oh, yeah? Says the girl with bat ears.
是蝙蝠侠激励了你
Batman's your inspiration.
他激励我设计出这套衣服
He inspired my costume.
真正激励我的是我爸爸
My dad inspired me.
-芭芭拉 -没错
- Barbara? - That's right.
我就是蝙蝠少女 爸爸
I'm Batgirl, Dad.
保护哥谭的人一直是你
You're the one that's been protecting Gotham.
这才是我的好女儿
That's my girl.
杀手鳄 他实在是太丑了
And Killer Croc, he's so ugly.
-他有多丑 -丑到我每次见到他
- How ugly is he? - He's so ugly that when I met him,
我还以为是他的屁♥股♥在讲话
I thought his asshole was doing the talking.
感觉有点低俗 但是
Kind of feels like a low hanging fruit there, but,
可能会让这些蠢蛋笑死
it'll probably kill with these dumb shits.
哈莉 你好像要和洛佩兹一起做单口
Harley, I see that you're doing stand up after Lopez.
怎么回事
Whoa, what is this?
你没有叠被子
You failed to make your bed.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表