剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
这下你自豪了吧
Well, I hope you're proud of yourself.
你错误地指控了新新哥谭里觉醒程度最高的
You've falsely accused the most woke ice-themed villain
冰冻反派
in all of new New Gotham.
这真是太疯狂了 但我觉得我可能找到答案了
Okay, this is crazy, but I think I might have our answer.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我...我要接一下 怎么了 亲爱的
I... I gotta take this. Sup, babe-arino?
嗯 你以前的温室 嗯
Ah, yeah... Oh. Your old greenhouse? Yeah...
还记得我们以前去那里的时候
Hey, remember when we were there
蚜虫都爬到了我身上
and I had a couple too many margs,
然后不知道怎么...是急事啊
and next thing you know... Oh... Oh, it is urgent?
为你做一切都可以
Anything for you.
我的未婚妻需要风筝人立马出动
My betrothed needs the K-man ASAP.
如果你现在离开
If you leave right now,
这绝对会影响到我的决定
this is definitely going to affect my decision.
好的影响吗 因为你看到了
Positively? Because you'll see
我有多爱我的未婚妻 愿意为她做一切
how much I love my fiancée and will do anything for her,
这比我们和玉米之间
which is far more important
所有的联♥系♥都要重要
than any corn connection we might have?
-当然不是 -好吧
- Absolutely not. - Well...
我们为爱做的一切 对吧
The things we do for love, right?
真没想到
I wouldn't know.
再确认一下 我要找什么颜色的花瓣
Just to double-check, what color petals am I looking for?
洋红色
Magenta.
好吧 好吧
Right, right.
就是...就是偏红的粉色吗
That... That's like a reddish pink?
不 不 是偏紫的粉色
No, no. It's a purplish pink.
别碰偏红的粉色 那是致瘫的
Don't touch the reddish pink ones, they're paralytic, okay?
好吧 大概问一下
Cool. And, uh, ballpark,
那个大概多久会起效...
uh, how long does that take to kick in--
你知道吗
You know what?
这不重要
Doesn't matter,
因为我绝对没有碰偏红的粉花
'cause I definitely didn't touch the reddish pink one.
几分钟后到
There in a few.
天
Oh, boy!
我碰了偏红的粉花
I touched the reddish pink one.
嗯 我看出来了
Uh, yeah, I see that.
别担心 会...会消退的
Don't worry, it's... It's gonna wear off.
好了 看起来不错
Okay, looks good.
好了 诺拉需要输血
Okay, so Nora needs a blood transfusion,
但不幸的是 她的血型
but unfortunately, her blood type
和她的血液病一样稀有
is as rare as her blood disease.
永远是我独特的小蝴蝶
Ever my unique butterfly.
你注射了这种血清后
Once you inject this serum,
就会把你的血型转变成和诺拉一样
it will change your blood type to Nora's.
然后 我们就能把你健康的血液输送给你妻子
And then, we can give your healthy blood to your wife.
"你的妻子"
"Your wife!"
但是输血会让你丧命
But, the transfusion will kill you.
节哀
My condolences.
你为什么非要说出会丧命
Why the hell did you have to say the death part?
现在他要逼我们其中一人注射了
Now he's going to make one of us do it!
我从来没有像现在这么庆幸我的鲨鱼血统
Well, I've never been more thankful for my shark blood.
之前也说了
And, as previously stated,
我是土人 所以我用了也没用
I am a dirt thing, so it won't work on me.
真是绝了
This is bullshit.
不 这必须由我来牺牲
No, it must be my sacrifice.
我之所以这辈子都穿着
The only reason I've suffered through life
这件该死的冷冻服
in this godforsaken cryo-suit,
就是为了找到治愈诺拉的办法
is to find a cure for Nora.
如果这一刻真的来临
If that time has come,
我将会笑着拥抱我的死亡
then I greet my end with open arms.
上帝啊 这真是疯了
Holy shit, that's insane.
这不是疯了
It is not insane,
因为如果你真的爱一个人
for if you truly love someone,
你为为他们做一切
you will do anything for them.
我美丽的女孩啊
My beautiful girl.
再见了 亲爱的
Goodbye, my love.
享受我从没给过你的人生吧
Have the life I could never give you.
我会永远爱着你
I will never stop loving you.
不
No!
天啊
Oh, God!
我感觉到感觉了
I'm feeling feelings!
这是我见过最真挚的真爱
I've never seen truer love than that.
该死 这跟我和小丑之间的感情根本不一样
Damn. That's nothin' like what Joker and I had.
我猜那也挺不错的
I guess that would be kinda nice.
不要对自己要求太高了
Oh. Don't be too hard on yourself.
我们都经历过扭曲了我们
We've all been in toxic relationships
恋爱观的有毒恋爱
that skewed our thoughts on love.
莱斯莉啊
Leslie.
开心点 小哈 如果我能找到真爱
Chin up, Harls. I mean, if I can find true love,
你肯定也可以的
then there's hope for you too.
我真是为你们高兴
I'm so happy for you guys.
节哀顺变
And my condolences to you.
他看上去是一个很好的人
He seemed like a really great guy.
是啊 是个好人
Yeah, good guy.
-真的很抱歉 -他是一个真正的男人
- So, so sorry. - He was a real mensch.
我们能走了吗
Can we go now?
天啊 赶紧滚
Oh, my God! Get out of here!
宝贝 我...我很抱歉在婚礼场地弃你而去
Babe, I'm just... I'm so sorry that I left the venue.
我知道那对你来说有多重要
I know how much this meant to you,
希望我没有搞砸一切
and I hope I didn't mess it all up.
今天我准备道歉时 意识到一件事
While I totes appreesh the apology, I realized something today.
我们在哪里结婚并不重要
It doesn't matter where we get married,
唯一重要的是我要和你结婚了
the only thing that matters, is that I get to marry you.
我甚至都不在乎场...
I don't even care about the ven--
我就知道我无私的姿态会有回报
I knew my selfless gesture would be rewarded.
哥谭旧玉米场
这就像是喜剧的收尾
Ah! It's just like the end of a rom-com!
风筝人接通
You're go for the K-man.
希望你有备选的场地 风筝混♥蛋♥
Hope you had a backup venue, you kited douche!
米切尔
Mitchell?
不 让斯图接电♥话♥
No, put Stew on.
-不 他说得没错 -看来你没有
- No, he's right. - Looks like you didn't...
"符合标准"[切芥末]
"Cut the mustard."
天啊 开始了
Oh, Jesus, here we go.
你永远别想追上[番茄酱]我
You'll always be trying to "Ketchup" To me.
他不是认真的吧
He can't be serious.
祝你[蛋黄酱]日安
"Mayo" Have a good day.
他是认真的
He is.
我先下了[塔塔酱]
"Tartar" For now.
挂了
Closer.
他现在也变成我的宿敌了
I think he's my nemesis now, too.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表