剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
No! No, no, no!
这是一只会说话的龙虾
It's a talking lobster.
你们见过比会说话的龙虾更离奇的东西吗
Have you ever seen anything as crazy as a lobster talking?
纳纳塞是谁
Who is this Nanaue?
鲨鱼王 你没事吧 你欠这只龙虾钱吗
King, you okay? Do you owe this lobster money?
要是只欠他钱就好了
I wish that's all I owed him.
我在码头就跟你们说了我不想走
I told you guys I didn't want to leave the marina.
我们已经找了你好几个月
I and I been looking for you for months.
你的父亲需要你
Your father needs you.
锤头鲨族不愿意签署贸易协议
The Hammerheads, they won't sign the trade deal.
如果联盟破裂 会引发战争的
If the Federation crumbles, it will start a war.
你必须回家和塔比莎成亲
You must come home and marry Tabitha,
为了王国的安全和生计着想
for the safety and livelihood of your entire kingdom.
那我想要的呢
What about what I want?
你在说什么呢
What are you saying?
你是纳纳塞
You are Nanaue.
这是美人鱼脱衣舞娘的前戏吗
Is this an elaborate prelude to mermaid strippers?
我说了我不要脱衣舞娘
I said I did not want strippers.
不
No.
我父亲是鲨鱼王国的国王
My father is king of the Shark Kingdom
我是他的继承人
and I was heir to the throne,
但我不想要包办婚姻
but I didn't want an arranged marriage.
所以我跑了
So I ran.
你现在该做个鲨鱼了
And now it's time for you to shark up.
-快跟我来 -他现在是我们的人了
- Come, quickly! - He's with us now.
你可以滚回你的鲨鱼王国
So you can go back to Shark Kingdom.
你应该听那个龙虾的
You should listen to the lobster.
我会跟你一起去 萨姆森
I'll come with you, Samson,
但我只是要去和我父亲说清楚
but only to tell off my father once and for all.
别背着我先把拼图拼好了 伙计们
Don't finish the puzzle without me, guys.
那就是背叛了
It would be a betrayal.
真诡异
That was weird.
你的潜水课怎么样 急冻夫人
How was your snorkeling lesson, Mrs. Freeze?
我饿死了
I'm starving.
我们的桌子怎么还没好
When's our table gonna be ready?
院子里的暖气没有用
Ugh. These patio heaters don't work.
闲聊总会让我有幽闭恐惧症
Ugh. Small talk makes me claustrophobic.
告诉艾薇我说快乐...
Tell Ivy I said happy--
听好了 你们几个挑三拣四的贱♥人♥
Listen up, you picky bitches!
这周末的重点不是你想不想干什么
This weekend isn't about what you want to do or not do!
放弃吧 哈莉 你安排得烂透了
Get off it, Harley. You suck at this.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 珍妮弗
Fuck you, Jennifer!
这是我们能向艾薇证明
This is about having the time of our lives
我们为她结婚非常激动的时刻
to prove to Ivy that we are excited for her marriage!
所以 等我们的新娘换好了棉条
So, when our bride comes back from changing her tampon,
你最好好好合作
you better participate,
你最好微笑 你最好开始喝得
you better smile, and you better start drinking
跟不要命一样
like your life depends on it!
-我不喝酒 -我不在乎
- I don't drink. - I don't care!
这素食金苹果套餐太美味了
This vegan golden apple pate is divine.
一点都不想念肉滋味呢
I don't miss the meat.
我也是 绝对是太棒了
Me too, totally the best.
我根本一次都没想到我死去的丈夫
I haven't even thought about my dead husband once.
满心只有为艾薇高兴
Only my happiness for Ivy.
是的 为艾薇举杯
Yay. Cheers to Ivy.
还有哈莉
And to Harley,
是她让这个周末成为可能
for making this whole weekend possible, I guess.
敬我们快乐的女孩之旅
To having fun on our girls' trip.
我的所有糟糕朋友都玩得很开心
Wow. Every one of my awful friends are having fun.
你真的做到了不可能做到的事
You have done the impossible.
大家能在镜头前再次举杯吗
Oh, can you toast again for the camera?
我想发到我们的宣传页上
I want to post it to our sosh meed.
真的吗 我以为这里是一座秘密岛屿
Really? I thought this whole thing was like a secret island.
以前是
Oh, it was.
但这里即将成为精英之人首选的
But now it will be a premier resort destination
度假胜地
for A-Listers only.
至少是哈迪斯以上的人
Hadids and above.
好吧 好吧
Right, right.
陛下 你觉得怎么样
And, Your Majesty, how do you feel about that?
我非常支持
I am very onboard with this.
女王到底怎么了
Um, what the fuck is wrong with the Queen?
谁知道 文化总会变
Meh! Cultures change.
谁想看看甜点菜单
Who wants to look at a dessert menu?
这里除了放松意外还有别的事干吗
Is there anything to do around here besides relax?
当然了
Oh, of course.
有理疗瀑布 狂野登山
There's a restorative waterfall, a wilderness hike,
乘渡轮就能抵达
and just a ferry ride away
一座叫赫多尼卡的小岛
there's a tiny island called Hedonikka.
-那上面有男人 他们... -我们要去
- It has men and they-- - We're doing that.
我只是来拒绝我父亲的
Look, I'm only here to tell my dad no.
也许还能来迟钝午餐
And maybe pick up some lunch.
纳纳塞 你在这海洋的怀抱中出生时
Nanaue, I've known you since the day you was born
我就看着你长大
in the bosom of the ocean.
下面是你的家
Down here is your home.
不 我现在是陆鲨了
Mmm-mmm. I'm a land shark now.
我有陆上的朋友 陆上的生活
I have land friends, and a land life.
陆上有太多规矩
There are so many rules on land.
什么都比不上深海的生活
Nothing beats deep-sea living.
是吗 说一个比陆上更好的地方
Oh, really? Name one thing that's better.
才一个吗
Just one?
我能想到很多
I can think of many.
*海底的植物永远更亮*
*The sea plants Are always brighter*
*因为都是用屎灌溉*
*'Cause they're Fertilized with shit*
*陆地生活受制于厕所*
*A land life Constrained by toilets*
*那真的很糟糕*
*Now that really is the pits*
也不赖啦
It's not bad.
*但当你身处海底*
*But when you Got the ocean floor*
*你就不用擦屁♥股♥了*
*You don't have to wipe no more*
*你去大号♥*
*Don't fuss with TP*
*不担心没纸*
*When you go peepee*
*海洋之下*
*Beneath the sea*
*海洋之下*
*Beneath the sea*
*你像巴松管一样拉胯*
*You've never had a cleaner ass*
*但是你的屁♥股♥依然干净*
*Than when you're pooping Like a bass*
你好 富兰克林
Oh, hey, Franklin.
*章鱼整天拉墨*
*Octopus ink all day*
*飘走的屎块*
*The blots they float away*
*你看海马在海洋之下*
*Look at the seahorse He feels no recourse*
*也不会起诉*
*Beneath the sea*
戴夫 好几年不见了
Dave, I haven't seen you in years.
*看这条石斑*
*Check out this grouper*
*屎块像鳟鱼*
*Poops like a trouper*
*还有这条粉红比目鱼*
*And this pink flounder*
*巧妙地利用地面*
*Using the ground here*
你的论点中除了能在海底
Are there other parts of your argument
随地大小便以外还有什么
besides being able to defecate wherever you want?
*没有人会发现*
*No one will notice*
*甚至那朵海莲*
*Not that sea lotus*
*这里很放松*
*It is all chill here*
*我们都吃磷虾*
*We all eat krill here*
我爱磷虾
I love krill.
*海洋之下*
*Beneath the sea*
*海洋之下*
*Beneath the sea*
*不需要洗手*
*No need to wash your hands*
*插沙子里就算洗过*
*You can just Run them in the sands*
*这里没有厕所*
*There are no bathrooms*
*海洋之下全是厕所*
*It's all a bathroom Beneath the sea*
好了 我知道了
Okay! I get it!
这里到处都是大便
There's poop everywhere!
听着 你的观点很有说服力
Look. That was a very compelling argument,
编舞也很精彩
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表