剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
the kind of love that doesn't have limits.
我想要一个灵魂伴侣
I want a soulmate.
就像我和艾薇
Just like me and Ivy.
再见
Bye!
珍妮弗 欢迎回家 宝贝
Jennifer! Welcome home, honey.
住口
Stop.
我现在叫珍了
I'm going by Jen now, okay?
好吧 这...
Okay. What...
这段旅程发生了什么
What happened on that trip?
我等不及带你回家了
I can't wait to get you home.
不要啦
Ooh! Stop.
好了 我想过你说的话了
Okay, I've thought about what you said.
这个周末真的很特别
And this weekend was so special.
真的很棒
Amazing, really.
你说得没错 我们一起度过了很多高♥潮♥
And you're right, that we have had these high highs together.
但是 哈莉
But... Harley,
你的劲头总是一阵一阵的
you run from one thing to the next,
只是正好是我而已
and at some point that's gonna be me.
事实是
And the truth is,
我愿意把我的命托付给你
I trust you with my life,
但我没法把我的心托付给你
but I don't trust you with my heart.
所以 我会嫁给风筝人
So, I... I'm marrying Kite Man.
我的女孩 这趟旅程昂
Hey, girl. How was the trip?
很...很不错
It... it was good.
想来点辣椒酱
Hey, you wanna go make some chili,
一起在沙发上窝四到六个小时
sit on the couch watching TV
看电视吗
for four to six hours?
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表