剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
then Batman begins.
再说一遍
Again.
好了 我觉得这一切都很完美
All right. This all looks perfect to me.
现在能去试衣服了吗
Can we go to the dress fitting now?
宝贝 至少让黛比带我们转转吧
Babe, let's at least have Debbie show us around.
急什么
What's the rush?
什么 没有着急 没有急 我很放松
What? There's no rush. There's no rush. I'm chillin'.
听说你们中有人很喜欢奶酪火锅
So, I heard one of you loves to fondue.
我爱火锅
Fon-do I ever!
我的火锅
Fon-damn it!
我们会想办法修好的
Oh. We'll figure out a fix for that.
宝贝 你确定不用推迟婚礼吗
Babe, are you sure you don't wanna postpone the nupties?
至少等我们把这些
You know, just until we get the whole
"意外飞行恶魔"全部处理了再说
"Unpredictable flying demons" Sitch figured out?
我都不知道在这种情况下我还能不能
Like, I'm not even sure I can kite down the aisle
筝上结婚了
in these conditions.
不 绝对不用
No! Absolutely not.
我准备好卖♥♥出我人生的新一步
I'm ready to move forward with my life
抛下别的事了
and leave some things behind.
如果我们现在不赶紧
And, if we don't do it right now,
这些事又会缠上我们
those things might catch up with us,
那样可不行
and we can't have that.
而且...
And... also, like...
我想嫁...
I wanna marr...
就是爱和嫁...
You know, like, love and marr...
我想和你一起
I wanna do that thing with you.
真是太感人了
That was really touching.
谢谢你这么说
Thank you for saying that.
我不在乎神经做了什么
I don't care what Psycho does,
婚礼照常进行
this wedding is happening.
所以 这里当然就是我们...
So, this, of course, is where we'll put the--
拍照区
...the photo booth.
我们有很多蠢蠢的摆设 比如一个"活出自我"的标志
We'll have all kinds of silly props like a sign that says "YOLO."
肯定会很有趣的
It'll be hilarious.
看 亲爱的 我们会被安排得很好的
See, honey? We're in great hands.
真不敢相信我这六个月来
I can't believe I spent six months
一直是一个废物郊区继父
being some loser suburban stepdad.
该死
God damn it!
我都把水浇到邻居家去了
I'm watering the whole neighborhood.
给我后退
Get the fuck back!
等等 事情不是这样的
Hold on! It's not what it looks like.
事情看上去就是 他是小丑
Well, it looks like he's the Joker,
你是哈莉·奎茵
you're Harley Quinn,
你们是来抢劫的
and you're here to rob me.
2/3对了 还不赖
Two out of three. Not bad.
我们不是来抢你的
We're not here to rob you.
有一本书
There's a book.
一本很大的童话书
A big, fairytale book.
是她的 她想要回来
It's hers. She needs it back.
你们得想点更好的借口 小丑
You're gonna have to elaborate, clown.
你在韦恩塔的废墟里找到了我
You found me in the rubble of Wayne Tower.
我们坠入爱河
We fell in love.
我给你的孩子们
I read your kids stories
念一本我以为是普通故事书上的童话
out of what I thought was just a regular fairytale book,
但其实那是一本邪恶的寓言书
but it was really an evil fairytale book.
原来我就是小丑
And it turns out I was actually the Joker,
但我失去了记忆
but I lost my memory,
然后她把我扔回了酸里
then she threw me back in acid.
我现在又变回小丑了
Now, I'm the Joker again.
我和小丑交往了六个月
I dated the Joker for six months?
真是太荒谬了
That's fuckin' ridiculous.
比指着我脸的枪
Is it any more ridiculous
都要荒谬吗
than pointing that gun at my face?
你以为索菲娅和贝尼克不知道的这把枪吗
The gun you think little Sofia and Benicio don't know about?
你从来没上过膛 也没开过枪
The gun you've never loaded or shot in your life?
是我 布丁
Soy yo, pudding.
我的宝贝
Mi corazon.
对对对
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
把书给我 不然我就杀了你
Give me the book, or I'll kill you.
你别想杀人
You're not killin' anybody.
那我们的那一切都不是真的吗
So, nothing we had was real?
我们一起去山上远足
The trip we took to the mountains,
在孩子们晚上入睡后一起出去但不
the walks we took at night after the kids were asleep,
还有一起重温《黑道家族》
The Sopranos rewatch we did?
是吧 我的确很怀念
I guess. I mean, I did kind of enjoy those.
但是 当时我不知道自己是谁
But, I didn't know who I was!
我是小丑
I'm the Joker!
显然 我肯定不会和郊区妈妈交往的
Obviously, I'm not going to date some suburban mom!
这话有点重了
That was a little harsh.
我可是小丑
I'm the fucking Joker!
拜托 认真的诶
I mean, come on! I mean, seriously.
我还以为我们是认真的
I thought we had something.
但是 如果你是个不敢尝试的懦夫
But, if you're too much of a coward to try,
那你的书还你
then here's your book.
《童话故事》
《童话故事》
-妈的 -他妈的
- Shit! - No shit.
他怎么说
What's he saying?
我还在等
I'm still on hold.
是谁干扰达克赛德
Who interrupts Darkseid's quest
达克赛德
追寻反物质等式
for the anti-life equation?
我是
Uh, it's...
神经博士
...Dr. Psycho.
达克赛德
那个叫神奇女侠那种称呼的小矮子
Ah. The dwarf who called Wonder Woman a slur
连我都不敢那么叫她
that even I dare not utter.
天 那都是两年前的事了
God! That was, like, two years ago!
以及 "矮子"也算是那种称呼
Also, "Dwarf" Is considered a slur.
随便一说而已 这里不是《绿野仙踪》
Just FYI. This isn't Wizard of Oz.
达克赛德才不管
Darkseid does not care.
是啊 你为什么要管
Yeah. Why would you?
好吧 达克赛德先生
Okay, so, Mr. Darkseid, sir,
我最近组织你的类魔
I have recently taken over Gotham City
占领了哥谭市 然后...
after organizing all your parademons, and--
你有什么要求
What is your request?
达克赛德
我想要你给哈莉·奎茵的协议
Okay, I'd like that deal that you made with Harley Quinn.
就是说她如果占领了哥谭
The one that said if she took over Gotham,
你就帮她占领世界
you'd help her take over the world.
达克赛德
达克赛德...开会要迟到了
Darkseid is... late for a meeting.
好吧 那我就长话短说
All right. I'm gonna make this quick.
我小时候
When I was a little boy,
妈妈带我去参加市集
my mother brought me to the county fair.
有一个摩天轮
There was a Ferris wheel.
那是一个很大 很漂亮的东西
A big, beautiful thing,
必须要达到一定的身高才能坐
and you had to be a certain height to ride it.
身高达到标准线以上的儿童才能乘坐
当然了 我太矮了
And, of course, I was too short.
但是 我妈妈经常会说
But, my mother would always say,
"耐心点 埃迪
"Patience, Eddie.
我相信明年你的个子就足够高了"
I'm sure next year you're gonna be big enough."
我告诉你
Let me tell you right now.
第二年如期到来
The next year rolled around,
我一点都没长高
and I hadn't gotten any taller.
一年一年过去了
Years went by.
我会一连倒挂着好几个小时
I hung upside down from my ankles for hours.
我会吃生长激素
I took growth hormones.
长高
只要能让我在空中坐摩天轮 我什么都做
Anything to ride that big wheel in the sky.
但我从来没有上去过
I never did get there.
但后来 有一天
But, then, one day,
发生了一件意想不到的事
somethin' very unexpected happened.
所有人
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表