剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
我承认我的父母们不是很喜欢我
I'll admit my parents weren't too fond of me.
你为什么这么想
What makes you think that?
让我想想 原话
Let me see. Quote.
"儿子 我们不喜欢你"
"Son, we're not fond of you."
我的父母很有钱 但是他们对我从来很吝啬
My parents were wealthy, but they never gave me much,
尤其不会给与我太多关注
especially not their attention.
你肯定经常是一个人度过的
So, you must have spent a lot of time alone.
我有费雷思先生
Well, I had Mr. Ferris.
他是你的偶像吗
Was he a role model for you?
他是一只雪貂 一只美丽的宠物
He was a ferret, a beautiful beast.
颈部有一圈漂亮的毛 雪貂费雷思先生
With gorgeous ringed fur, Mr. Ferris, the ferret.
作为一个被忽视的独子
Being an only neglected child,
宠物是我唯一的兄弟
the pet was a brother to me.
我们俩形影不离
We were inseparable.
直到有一天 妈妈不在家
Until one night, while Mummy was away,
我不小心走进了我爸爸的书房♥
I made the mistake of wandering into my father's study.
然后我发现我亲爱的老父亲和女仆光着身子在一起
There I found dear, old Dad with our maid, naked.
他冲我怒吼 于是我赶紧跑了出去 躲到床上
He roared at me, so I rushed out, went straight to bed.
我甚至没有吃晚饭
I hadn't even had supper.
毕竟 女仆很忙
After all, the maid was busy.
第二天 我发现费雷思的笼子是空的
The next morning, I found Ferris's cage empty,
爸爸脸上露出了我见过最可怕的的笑容
and Daddy above it with the widest smile I'd ever seen.
那天 我爸爸夺走了
That day, my father took away
我唯一爱过的东西
the one thing I'd ever loved.
然后他把我痛揍了一顿
Then he beat the shit out of me.
我只记得他站在我身边 一边大笑一边挥拳
I just remember him standing over me, punching and laughing,
一边大笑一边挥拳 挥拳
laughing and punching, and punching.
我个人无法理解这有什么好笑的
Personally, I never got what was so funny.
但是喜剧就是这样
But that's the thing about comedy.
不是所有人都能懂其中笑点的
Not everyone gets the joke.
你的父亲无法定义你
You're not defined by your father.
你不需要毁灭这个世界
You don't have to destroy the world.
如果你帮我 我也能帮你
I can help you if you help me.
好吧 我会透露炸♥弹♥的信息
All right. I'll 'fess up about the bomb.
-但是你要保证我一件事 -当然了
- But promise me one thing. - Of course.
我想像一个正常人一样在一个正常的疯人院
I want to eat a normal meal like a normal person
餐厅里享用一顿正常的饭菜
in a normal insane asylum at the cafeteria and all.
没问题 下周 你想在哪里吃饭都行
Done. Next week, you can eat whatever you want.
不行 不行 必须是今晚
No, no. No, it has to be tonight,
因为我不相信这些混♥蛋♥会信守你的承诺
because I don't trust those assholes to keep your word.
-要甘草糖吗 蝙蝠侠 -你刚刚还说你没了
- Licorice, Batman? - You said you were out.
-我又找到了一些 -闭嘴
- I found more. - Shut it.
告诉我炸♥弹♥在哪里
Tell me where the bomb is,
你今晚就能享用这顿饭菜
and you'll have that meal tonight.
我保证
I promise.
我相信你
I believe you.
炸♥弹♥在小意大利的中心
The bomb is in the heart of Little Italy.
上帝啊 她成功了
Holy hell! She did it!
这就是新手运
Yeah, that's beginners' luck.
我以后再也不低估穿裙子的博士了
That's the last time I'll underestimate a skirt with a PhD.
我能赢下选举了
I'm gonna win the election.
监狱里的警♥察♥ 全部去小意大利
Men in prison, get everyone over to Little Italy.
-马上 -那是意大利语
- Pronto! - That's Italian.
我们可以拼车去吗 全球变暖 该关注的
We can carpool, right? Global warming, it's an issue.
我自然是去不了了
I, of course, can't go.
我去有炸♥弹♥的地方被拍下来会有损形象
Me around an armed bomb? Bad photo op.
但是你们一定要尽全力阻止爆♥炸♥
But do anything it takes to stop that bomb.
选民们谢谢你们
The voters thank you.
你还活着
You still alive?
看来我欠谜语人20元了
Guess I owe Riddler a 20.
小丑说了 多亏了你
Joker 'fessed up, thanks to you.
-我什么都没做 -你和我说了他的家庭
- I didn't do anything. - You told me about his family.
那不算什么 要是我知道你会这么得意
That was nothing. And I wouldn't have even told you about it
我就不会告诉你了
if I knew you were gonna be so smug about it.
不管你乐不乐意 你帮到我了
Like it or not, you helped me.
人人都需要朋友的
Everyone needs a friend.
既然你希望人类从这个世界上灭绝...
And since you want humans wiped from the face of the earth...
好吧 你给我剪下了一根枝子
Right. So, you cut a plant for me?
-我可以用这个杀死你的 -的确可以
- I could kill you with this. - Yeah, you could.
如果我缩一缩肩膀
You know, if I dip my shoulder,
也许能挤进这个小小的前座
I could just squeeze right into that little space up front.
-不行 -不行吗 这主意的确很蠢 很蠢
- No. - No? Yeah, dumb idea. Dumb.
餐厅
小意大利
小意大利
那个儿童锁好像开着
Hey, I think that child lock is on.
我们到了
Yeah, we're here.
小意大利中心 混♥蛋♥
The heart of Little Italy, you son of a bitch.
这里什么都没有 吉姆 没有炸♥弹♥
There's nothing here, Jim. There's no bomb.
该死
Damn it.
你要不要来点新鲜的莫兹酒
As long as we're here, you want to try the fresh mozz,
或者评价不错的布拉霍特
or some brajoot, as they say?
我在想 如果你感兴趣
Hey, so I was thinking, if you're interested,
也许我能将我的理论写成一本完整的书
maybe I'll turn that thesis of mine into a full novel.
你又来了
There it is.
你假装天真 但其实你很清楚
You play naive, but you're better than that.
你从来就不在乎炸♥弹♥ 对吗
You never cared about the bomb, did you?
你只想要你的故事
You just wanted your story.
你很调皮 昆泽尔医生
You're naughty, Dr. Quinzel.
-不是叫我哈莉吗 -好吧 我可以叫你哈莉
- What happened to Harley? - Well, Harley, I'm game.
这要这算是我们第一次约会的话
That is, if I can call this our first date.
-为什么要说意大利语 -他叫路易吉
- What's with the Italian? - Oh, that's Luigi.
我总是回到阿卡姆就是因为他
His food's the reason I keep coming back to Arkham.
他和蝙蝠侠
I mean, him and Batman.
路易吉在这里有一个绰号♥
See, Luigi's got a bit of a nickname around here.
小意大利
Little Italy.
我感觉好难受
It feels no good.
这美味简直就像在你口中爆♥炸♥
The flavor, really, just explodes in your mouth.
我的天
Paint my toenails.
你绝对不敢相信
You're not gonna believe this.
炸♥弹♥在一个叫小意大利的人体内
The bomb was in a guy named Little Italy.
-路易吉 -等等
- Luigi. - Wait.
你要去哪里 黑暗骑士
Where are you going, Dark Knight?
我们去露天参观吧
Why don't we dine al fresco?
他在哪
Where is he?
你这个骗人的混♥蛋♥
You lying asshole!
我告诉了所有人炸♥弹♥在哪里
I told everyone exactly where the bomb was,
但只有你理解了笑点
but you were the only one who got the joke.
天啊 你真是疯了
Oh, my God! You're insane.
拜托 我给你你想要的 一个故事
Please, I gave you what you wanted, a story.
故事
The story.
犯罪天才小丑绑♥架♥人气心理学家
Clown price of crime kidnaps hotshot psychologist.
她的自述能卖♥♥上百万
Her tell-all sells millions.
宝贝 我要把你变成明星了
Baby, I'm about to make you a star.
如果他们先杀了我们就不行了
Not if they kill us first.
他们不会杀了我 因为他们不会杀了你
They're not going to kill me, because they won't kill you.
说实话 你在这里比在那个疯人院要安全多了
Honestly, you're safer here than back at that looney bin.
-开枪 -长官 我没法不伤到她
- Take the shot. - Sir, I can't without hitting her.
谁在乎 如果小丑在我监管下逃走了
Who gives a fuck? I can't win this goddamn election
我就赢不了这该死的选举
if Joker escapes on my watch!
-艾薇 你救了我 -什么
- Ivy, you saved me! - Say what?
我就知道你的心里总有留给小丑的位置
I always knew you had a special place in your heart for the Joker.
不是你 混♥蛋♥
Not you, asshole.
第一次约会还不错吧 布丁
Not bad for a first date, eh, puddin'?
你没事吧 什么的
Are, are you okay, or whatever?
你为什么救我
Why did you save me?
以前从来没有人给过我礼物
No one's ever given me a gift before,
更别说是植物了 所以 你很好
I mean, not to mention a plant. So, that was nice.
把他们都杀了
Kill them all!
我投降
Uh... I surrender.
医生 我想要换个心理医生
So, Doc, I was thinking of seeing a new therapist,
你要是有推荐的话...
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表