剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
我们还是赶紧离开这里吧
Let's just chopper out of here.
这些无端的暴♥力♥ 呕
All that gratuitous violence. Yuck.
所以我才不喜欢如今的电视
This is why I don't like TV today.
都用暴♥力♥加强戏剧效果
Violence ups the dramatic effect.
我的生活已经够劲爆了
I got enough drama in my life.
我就想看一次两个人简简单单地恋爱
Just once, I'd like to watch something where two people fall in love,
不要经历什么复杂的狗血
and experience no complications whatsoever.
然后他们结婚后才会做♥爱♥
Oh, and they don't have sex till they're married.
天啊 蝙蝠侠
Oh, my gosh, Batman?
哈莉·奎茵 还有
Harley Quinn! And...
是小丑
It's the Joker.
我成功了
I did it!
我单枪匹马干掉了蝙蝠侠的宿敌
I took down Batman's archenemy! On my own.
爸爸赢了
Papa for the win!
小戈
Gordo?
见到你很高兴 伙计
Good to see ya, buddy!
发生了什么 别把我丢在这里
What's happening? Don't leave me in here!
拜托 我不喜欢狭小的空间
Please, I don't like small spaces!
我就知道你们俩
I knew it was only a matter of time
肯定过不了多久就要勾搭在一起
until you two psychos started knocking boots again.
什么 不 你看 他...
What? No. Uh! See, he's...
算了 我待会再解释
Never mind, I'll explain later.
哈莉 我们收到你的信息就马上来了
Harley! We came as soon as we got your text.
是的 我暂停了托尼奖 我录着呢
Indeed! I paused the Tonys and I'm DVRing it,
所以谁都别告诉我谁赢了音乐剧最佳灯光奖
so no one tell me who won Best Lighting in a Musical.
是豪威尔·宾克利吧
It was Howell Binkley, wasn't it?
贾菲·魏德曼什么时候才能站起来
When's Japhy Weideman going to get his day in the fucking sun!
-我没给任何人发信息 -那是谁发的
- I didn't text anyone. - Then who did?
好样的
Swole!
你刚刚赶了18个航♥班♥吗
Did ya just run up 18 flights?
19个半吧
Uh, try 19 and a half.
你怎么逃出神经的加固监狱的
How did you escape Psycho's fortified jail?
还在我们不知道的时候变得这么性感
And get so hot without us knowing?
给 伙计
Here ya go, pal.
其实我撒谎了 我知道你们的号♥码
You know what, I lied. I did have your phone number.
我其实知道你们所有人的号♥码
I actually had everyone's phone number!
是我给你们所有人发信息的
And I was the one who texted you all!
你怎么敢
How dare you?
没错 听好了
Yep! And get this...
我们其实很喜欢 对方
we actually like each other. A lot.
你一直在为谜语人做事
You were working for Riddler all along.
-其实 -他和我一起
- Um, actually... - He's with me.
你在和谜语人交往
You're dating Riddler?
太震惊了
Quel scandale!
好吧 我们没搞上
Okay, we're not fucking!
-我们是一起的 -我知道了
- We're together! - I see.
还没有确定叫什么吧
Not using labels yet, are we?
刚在一起吧 还有很多变数 神经
Too new, is it? Lot of changes, Psycho.
交往 勾搭 还有"露屁♥股♥"
Dating, hooking up, "Baring ass."
你想说是什么都行
Call it what you will,
我很高兴你终于能面对你自己
I'm proud of you for finally being who you are.
我们是基于互相的尊重建立合作关系 蠢蛋
We're in a business partnership based on mutual respect, idiot.
你知道吗 他不像你这样看轻我 奎茵
And you know what, he doesn't belittle me like you did, Quinn.
我怎么看轻你了
How did I belittle you?
你眼里从来没有我的能力
You never recognized my talent!
你从来不让我发光
You never let me shine!
还有 你讨厌给女人干活
And also, you hated working for a woman.
好吧 我也讨厌给女人干活 但谁在乎呢
Okay, also I hated working for a woman! But who cares?
那你和忍♥者小乌龟要和我们战斗吗 拜托
So, you and Ninja Turtle Calves are gonna fight us? Oh, please.
你就是一个戴着锡箔帽的小矮子
You're a tiny man in a silly tinfoil hat.
好吧 来吧
All right, here we go!
也许你的姐妹艾薇能帮你
Maybe your gal-pal Ivy can help!
也许你会想要联♥系♥她
You wanna call her, maybe?
不 我不想让她卷进这种事里 因为...
No, I don't wanna get her wrapped up in this 'cause this...
我之前跟你说我经常会惹出一些乱子
This is a very strong example of one of those messes
我身后就是极强的佐证
I make I was tellin' you about.
这"锡箔帽"
This "Tinfoil hat"
能放大脑电波
amplifies brainwaves,
让我的精神能量爆发
supercharging my mind powers.
有了这个小宝贝 还有我引导冥想的新爱好
And with this bad boy, plus my new hobby of guided meditation,
我可以控制这座城里的所有类魔
I can control every Parademon in the city.
我知道了 他在施行我原本的计划统治哥谭
Oh, I see. He's doin' my old plan of takin' over Gotham
和达克赛德联手 统治地球
to team up with Darkseid and rule the Earth.
然后我就要统治哥谭
Then I'm gonna take over Gotham
-和达克... -她刚说了
- and team up with Dark-- - She just said that.
该死的
Shit! Fuck.
重点是 我要干♥你♥这个女人
The point is, I'm gonna do what you never could,
不敢做的事
because you are a pussy.
女人很强大 是她们诞下了人类
Pussies are powerful. They birthed all of humanity!
我是剖腹产的
I was a C-Section.
来吧 我等不及要收拾类魔了
Bring it on! I'm hungry for Parademons!
舞台打斗
Stage combat!
让我出去 不要在...
Get me outta here! Not...
防范措施启动
这个 这个...
This one! This one...
简直跟铁板一样
Wow. It's like straight steel.
什么东西是黑 蓝和红色的
What's black, blue, and red all over?
被我揍的你
Your ass when I beat it!
看来腹肌越硬 谜语越蠢
I guess when the abs get harder, the riddles get dumber.
来吧 贱♥人♥
Bring it, bitch.
交给我 伙计
I've got this, boys.
然后都交给你了
And it's all you.
放弃吧 神经 也许我会让你
Give up, Psycho, and maybe I'll let you live
和这些创造韦恩大厦的孤儿一起活命
as one of those orphans that builds Wayneboxes.
还是算了
Uh... I'm gonna pass!
你以为这是一场公平的战斗吗
You thought this would be a fair fight?
你们完蛋了
You're going down!
为什么对老家伙没用
Why didn't it work on the old timer?
和我不能去机场是一个原因
Same reason I can't go to the airport:
金属头壳 宝贝
metal plates, baby!
天 你可真老 算了 我也要杀了你
God, you're old. Whatever. I'll kill you too.
你为什么不直接给我洗♥脑♥ 结束这一切
Why don't you just brainwash me and end this?
拿着有什么好玩的
Oh, but where's the pizazz in that?
用你爱的一切来折磨你可好玩多了
It's way more fun to torture you with everything you love.
这就是你为什么做不好一个优秀的超级反派
This right here is exactly why you're a terrible supervillain.
你知道吗 我看着这笑话太久了
You know what, for too long I've been looked at as a joke,
但等我成功了
but when I'm through,
人们听到神经博士的名字都会心生敬佩
people are gonna respect the name Dr. Psycho!
蝙蝠侠和正义联盟没了
With Batman and the Justice League gone,
哥谭本来就在你手中 哈莉
Gotham was yours for the taking, Harley.
但是你却下不了手
But you couldn't do it.
我该谢谢你 哈莉
You know, I should thank you, Harley.
要不是你让我觉得自己那么渺小
If you never made me feel so small,
我就从来不知道自己能这么高大
I never would've known how big I could be.
奎茵 天啊 我恨你
Quinn, God I hate you,
但是我需要你的帮助
but I need your help.
如果我们能冲破穹顶 就能坐蝙蝠战机逃走
If we can break through the dome we can escape in the Batplane.
你就不能用蝙蝠导弹吗
Can't you just use a bat-missile?
我们可以 但有时候我不想用
Yeah. We could, but sometimes I just don't feel like it.
或者我就是不想
Or I don't wanna.
好吧 我不能用
All right, I'm not allowed to use them.
-我来 我来打破穹顶 -什么
- I'll do it. I'll break through the dome. - What?
赛 这是自杀行为
Sy, that's suicide!
哈莉 拜托 我承认
Harley, dear, I'll admit,
你今晚之前离开商场的时候
when you left the mall earlier tonight,
没想到我们会变成这样
I did not expect to be in this position.
-但这是一种机遇 -赛 你...
- But it's a gift! - Sy, you're...
你站起来了
You're standing.
这是我救赎自己 宝贝
This is me feeding my soul, baby.
没有比让我拯救你
Nothing would make me fuller than saving your tuchis
并帮你干掉那个燕尾服小混♥蛋♥更让我满足的事了
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表