剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
我喜欢
Well, I love 'em.
来吧 我们一起推♥翻♥鬼知道叫什么的市长
Come on, let's overthrow Mayor What's-his-name?
就算我在铁窗后 也能正儿八经地
I can run your whole campaign from behind bars
经营好你的选举
like a real campaign manager.
不
No!
但我们只是假设
But let's just say for argument's sake
我想要那个位置
I want the job.
作为全美
Being the police commissioner
最危险城市的警♥察♥局长
of the most dangerous city in America,
我的民♥意♥很低
I got low favorables.
你看上去还像是那种一到绝境
You also seem like a hair-trigger reactionary
就嘴上没有门的
kind of guy who runs his mouth off
反♥动♥分子
when he's backed into a corner.
胡扯
That's bullshit.
有本事出来当面跟我说
Say that to my fucking face!
你是一个警♥察♥
Ah-ha! See, you're a cop,
但你不是英雄
but you're not a hero.
除非 你做出一些英雄之举
Unless, you do something heroic
让你的名字上报纸
that gets your name in the papers.
把惯常的疯子抓起来可激不起水花
Cuffing your occasional costumed psycho isn't splashy.
但你猜怎么着
But guess what?
一只小小鸟告诉我 艾薇和风筝人
A little bird told me that Ivy and Kite Man
这周六要结婚了
are getting married on Saturday.
我有他们的宾客名单
And I've got their guest list.
这些罪犯们都会毫无防备地
All these criminals will be in attendance
-出席参加 -等一下
- with their guard down. - Wait a minute.
我有一个主意
I just have an idea.
我突袭婚礼 就能成为一个
I bust that wedding and I become a hero
像蝙蝠侠一样的英雄了
as big as Batman.
这才上道嘛 市长先生
Now you're getting it, Mr. Mayor.
亲爱的 怎么这么闷闷不乐
Hey, there, sweetheart. Why so gloom?
你们来干什么
What are you guys doing here?
认真的吗
Really?
你收到无纸邮件提醒了吗
So did you get the paperless post reminder?
艾薇的婚礼照常
Ivy's wedding is on.
新娘还是希望你能到场
And the bride still wants you to come.
我不去了
I'm not going.
我只会被人指指点点
I'll just be a distraction
艾薇说得对 我会搞砸所有事
and like Ivy said, I always fuck everything up.
那他妈可是你最好的朋友的婚礼
It's your goddamn best friend's wedding!
是啊 就这一次
Yeah and for once,
我想做出正确的选择 我要约束自己
I wanna make the right choice. Restraint.
大家都希望你去
Everyone wants you there.
你也不会想错过我的咏叹调表演的
And you wouldn't want to miss my performance of an aria.
我会在宴会上唱歌♥
I'll be singing at the reception.
我们有没有提过还有香草蛋糕
Did we mention there's going to be vanilla cake?
-我不会去的 -我会给你留个位置的
- I'm not going. - I'll save you a seat.
你不去参加你最好朋友的婚礼吗
So you're bailing on your best friend's wedding?
大家现在怎么都这么健谈
Why is everyone so chatty?
这本来可是一个冥想的好地方
This place used to be great for silent brooding.
如果你担心有人会
If you're really worried about someone
把艾薇的婚礼变成地狱
dragging Ivy's wedding to hell in a handbasket,
我可有坏消息
I got bad news.
-什么消息 -帮我逃出去
- What is it? - Help break me out
我就告诉你
and I'll tell you.
-我不行 -好啊
- I ain't buying it. - All right.
没关系
That's fine.
那就再害你最好的朋友一次吧
Screw over your best friend twice, I guess.
戈登准备逮捕参加婚礼的所有反派
Gordon's planning to arrest all the villains at the wedding.
他亲口和我说的
He told me himself.
这家伙真有胆量
The cojones on that guy.
他要怎么搞定这么多人
How the fuck's he going to pull that off?
他可能搞不定
Oh, he probably won't.
但他会去试试
But he's gonna try.
那些婚礼...
And I mean, these weddings...
总是计划得很周祥
...they're so meticulously planned.
只要出一点点查错
Anytime you throw a wrench in it,
就像是毁了...
it's like a ripple of--
我不能毁了艾薇的婚礼
Well, if I can't fuck up Ivy's wedding.
-谁也别想毁 -好吧
- No one can! - Okay.
我听到警铃响了
I hear bells ringing.
听好了 我叫你们来不只是让你们
Listen up. I didn't just bring you in here
享受这些素食甜甜圈
to enjoy these vegan donuts.
素食
Vegan?
我们今天有一个很特殊的任务
We have a special mission today.
拜托 老大 今天是周六
Oh, come on, boss. It's Saturday.
我的异母妹妹的孩子今天要洗礼
I've got my half-sister's baby shower.
我们要去参加毒藤女和风筝人的婚礼
We're going to Poison Ivy and Kite Man's wedding.
艾薇还是挺过来了啊
Ivy's going through with it, huh?
你是说风筝人挺过来了吗
You mean Kite Man's going through with it?
那个女人竟然对他干出这种事
After all that woman's done to him.
我们不知道这段感情的
Look, we don't know the emotional underpinnings
暗涌滚滚
of that relationship
但是等我们抓了这对爱侣
but by God we will when we arrest those two lovebirds
和市里所有周末没有其他事可干的超级反派后
along with every major supervillain in the city
我们就能知道了
who didn't have prior weekend plans.
这听上去好像是蝙蝠侠该操心的事
Sounds like Batman's problem.
我要去参加我异母妹妹的洗礼
Well, I am off to my half-sister's baby shower.
别说得那么快 谢丽尔
Not so fast, Cheryl.
你难道不厌倦了每次都被超级英雄抢走功劳吗
Aren't you tired of the supers getting all the credit?
给 这是宾客名单
Here. Here's the guest list.
拿一张 传下去
Take one. Pass 'em along.
这些都是哥谭最强大的超级反派
These are the most powerful supervillains in Gotham.
没错 都是厉害的任务
Exactly. It's pretty badass.
绝对值得一把钥匙
Pretty damn key worthy.
但是 长官 这些人都有超能力
But, sir, these people have a myriad of superpowers.
我们有什么呢
And what do we have?
一个超级好的计划
A damn good plan.
风筝人与毒藤女的婚礼
停车场
花店
神父 我有罪 我要告解
Oh, Father, I gotta sin I've gotta confess.
现在不方便 孩子
Ah, this isn't really a good time, son.
我必须要告解
Yeah, uh, I must confess.
好吧 怎么了 孩子
All righty then, what is it, my son?
我揍了一名牧师
I punched out a priest.
看看你 你是多么优雅啊
Look at you! Looking all elegant and shit.
你是一个人来的吗
You come alone?
我叫...
My name is...
能对我说阿门吗
Can I get an amen?
阿门 长官
Amen, sir.
这场面太大了
Oh! Oh, now this is majestic.
简直像是2014年品特瑞斯特的规模
It is very 2014 Pinterest.
风筝人真是个彻头彻尾的贱♥货♥
Kite Man is a basic bitch through and through.
他在从玻璃罐里喝酒
Oh, he's drinking out of a mason jar.
我好紧张
I am so nervous.
放轻松 婚礼是快乐的地方
Relax. Weddings are a joyful occasion.
除非你是伴娘之一
You know, unless you're one of the bridesmaids.
礼物还行吧
The gifts are okay, I guess.
我对婚礼一点都不紧张
I'm not nervous about the wedding.
我紧张的是在招待会上表演
I'm nervous about performing at the reception.
那首曲子一直是一个音乐雷区
This particular piece is a musical minefield.
高难度的歌♥词 变化莫测的音调
The tricky rhythms, dramatic shifts in pitch.
要有亚当·兰伯特的肺活量才行
One needs the lung capacity of an Adam Lambert.
你可真可爱
Aren't you cute?
我相信艾薇肯定会爱上那首歌♥
Look, I'm sure Ivy will love the song.
我不在乎她爱不爱
I don't care if she loves it.
我只在乎他爱不爱
I only care if he does.
猫女的伴儿吗
Catwoman's date?
你竟敢这么叫他 那不仅只是猫女的伴儿
How dare you? That's not just Catwoman's date.
那是电影导演蒂姆·伯顿
That's cinema auteur, Tim Burton.
如果我的歌♥技惊四座
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表