剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
if you could recommend, uh--
-我很乐意 -好
- I'd love to. - Cool.
奎泽尔医生 你没事真是太好了
Dr. Quinzel, thank God you're all right.
真是疯狂的一晚啊
Crazy night, huh?
不过还好是完美的结局
But it's a happy ending.
小丑被抓了 我会赢下重选
Joker's captured, I'll win re-election,
你还能升职 恭喜你
and you've earned yourself a promotion. Congrats.
不错吧
We good?
滚开 双面人
Fuck off, Two-Face.
扯什么呢 你竟然是和双面人一起来的
Bullshit. You came up with Two-Face?
我根本不听他的
And not a single royalty.
小艾 你说人类不值得拯救
Ive, you said humanity wasn't worth saving,
但你后来救了我这个人类
but then you saved me, a human.
即使这让你又加了一年阿卡姆的刑期 如此...
Even though it meant another year in Arkham. I mean, thusly--
-别说如此 -我改变了你
- Don't say thusly. - I changed you,
说明你的内心也能改变
which proves your core can change.
哈莉又赢了
Harley wins again.
天 你太得意了
God, you're so smug.
哈莉 你没有改变我
Harley, you didn't change me.
你帮助了我 没错
You helped me, sure, you know,
但我不是一直憎恨人类的
but I didn't always hate people.
那是在费雷思先生死了以后
It wasn't until Mr. Ferris died.
费雷思先生 你是说小丑的费雷思吗
Mr. Ferris? You mean Joker's Ferris?
不 我说的费雷思先生是榕树
No, I mean Mr. Ferris, the ficus.
-他是我的第一株植物 -我不明白了
- He was my first plant. - I don't understand.
小哈 那是我的故事 我在集体治疗时说的
Harls, that was my story. I told it in group therapy.
可能是小丑盗用的
Joker probably just stole it
不伦不类地改变成雪貂
and weirdly changed it into a ferret.
什么 我这么多年来
What? I spent so much money
在雪貂饲养装置上花了这么多钱
on ferret paraphernalia over the years.
他的定制圣诞袜子也是雪貂
His custom Christmas stocking was a ferret.
小丑还是一如既往地撒谎了 只有你感到惊讶
Well, as always, Joker lied, surprising no one but you.
那是我爸爸第一次打我
The first time my father hit me,
也是我放弃对人类的期翼
that's when I gave up on humans.
直到我遇见了你
Until I met you.
你从来没和我说过 小艾 对不起
You never told me, Ive. I'm sorry.
那是很久以前的事了
Yeah, it was a long time ago.
那我们要怎么处置他
So, what are we gonna do about him?
我们找一个中间人
We call in a tie-breaker.
-小便池不错 -有什么需要帮助的吗
- Oh, nice unit. - Uh, can I help you?
糖 糖 糖
Hmm. Sugar, sugar, sugar.
不行 为什么不行呢 我就挥霍一把
Nope. Oh, why not? I'll splurge.
天啊 太有型了
Oh, boy. This is way too stylish.
很好 这样就正常了
Okay. There. Ah, that's normal.
我的新旧幸运袜呢
Where's my new, old lucky sock?
在这里 伙计
There you are, buddy.
发生了什么
What just happened?
他真的喜欢这些孩子
He really loves those kids.
-真恶心 -我看不下去了
- That is disgusting. - Ugh! I hated seeing it.
结案了
And case closed.
他完全没有塔倒塌之前的记忆
He's got zero memories from before the tower collapsed.
-不客气 -好吧 好吧
- You're welcome. - All right, all right.
我错了 原来的小丑不见了
I was wrong. The old Joker is gone.
看来酸的确改变了他
I guess the acid really did change him.
所以我只抽大♥麻♥
Which is why I just smoke joints.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 明明很好笑
Fuck you. That was a good one.
爸爸要去睡觉了
Papa needs his nap.
看来我们该走了
I guess this is goodbye.
-天 -该死
- Oh, jeez. - Shoot.
好了 够了
Okay, enough.
哈莉·奎茵 毒藤女
Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy.
好消息 我又是地检了
Good news, I'm the DA again.
坏消息 你们被捕了
Bad news, you're under arrest.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表