剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
Look, you'll have to excuse my friend here.
她现在对真爱酸得不行
She's all sour on love right now.
是的 她连去她闺蜜婚礼的伴儿都找不到
Yeah, she's not even taking a date to her best friend's wedding.
这里面放了姜黄吗
Ooh, is there turmeric in this?
真的很提味 不错
That is a swift kick, nice.
你的愤世嫉俗应该来源于
I suspect your cynicism comes from
你从未体验过真爱
never having experienced true love.
没错 绝对是姜黄
Oh, yeah, this is definitely turmeric.
我告诉你什么事真爱 你这个混♥蛋♥
I'll tell you about true love, you fuckin' bitch!
真爱让我葬送了我作为心理医生的职业生涯
True love made me sacrifice my career as a psychologist,
永远改变了我的模样
permanently change the way I look,
还好几次 差点把我弄死
and almost got me killed, like, so many times.
爱就是鬼扯
Love is bullshit!
菠菜泡芙好了
Oh, spinach puffs.
我永远不会原谅小丑
I will never forgive Joker
对你的心所造成的伤害
for the damage he's done to your heart.
让你放弃了爱
Making you give up on love
可能是他最严重的罪行
was perhaps his greatest crime of all.
我还敢打赌 你的发泄
I'm also willing to bet that your outburst
应该让我们吃不上菠菜泡芙了
nearly cost us spinach puffs.
谁还在乎那些泡芙
Who cares about the puffs?
我们被我们来杀的人关了起来
We're imprisoned by the person we came here to kill!
我们要搞到那把枪
We need to get that gun.
我只是在吃下我的感受
I'm just eating my feelings.
他的故事太感人了
His story was so moving.
问题解决了
Problem solved.
还没有 牛排没有调味
Not entirely. The steak is under-seasoned,
桌子上好像连一粒盐都没有
and there doesn't seem to be a grain of salt on the table.
天 你真是蠢到令人发指
God! Your stupidity is astounding.
泥脸 拿起枪 把我们解冻 再把枪给我
Clayface, grab the gun, de-ice us, then give me the gun.
-好计划 老大 -难以置信
- Great plan, boss! - Unbelievable.
先解冻我 我好冷 我的蛋蛋都缩成两个点了
Do me first. I'm so cold, my nuts are the size of Dippin' Dots!
你不是一直都是两个点吗
Is that unusual for you?
什么 不
What? No!
我那是正常大小的...
I have regular-sized--
哎呀
Whoopsies!
这句谢谢是为我和哈莉一起说的
I think I speak for me and Harley, when I say, thank you.
我们来看看 找到了
Let me find this. Ah, there we are.
蛋蛋
...testes!
这些的确是从店里卖♥♥的 但是你们...
Sure, they're store-bought, but you--
听好了 你这个疯子
Listen up, you crazy asshole.
我才不行你的愚蠢故事
I'm not buyin' your bullshit story!
我知道你的妻子没有生病
I know your wife ain't sick.
她可能想要离开你
She probably tried to leave you,
但你受不了 就把她冰冻了
and you couldn't handle it, so you fuckin' froze her.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
把她被你夺走的自♥由♥还给她
Giving her the freedom you denied.
你就像我的前男友 你这个控制狂魔
You're just like my ex, you creepy control freak.
诺拉不再是属于你的东西了
Nora's not your property anymore!
哈莉 你不知道你在做什么
Harley, you don't know what you're doing!
这是为你毁掉了她的事业
This is for ruining her small business.
你现在没有你这把愚蠢的枪了
Now that you don't have your stupid gun,
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
看 我就说她没事 你这个混♥蛋♥
See? I told ya she was fine, ya piece of shit!
亲爱的 我看到了你的脸
My love, that I gaze upon your face
这只意味着一件事
can only mean one thing.
你找到了治愈的办法
You've found a cure!
我不会再死于这种罕见的血液疾病了
I'm not going to die of this incredibly rare blood disease anymore,
我们终于能一直在一起了
and we can spend the rest of our lives together.
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry, what was that?
你给她判了死刑
You've condemned her to death.
你最好祈祷你的朋友艾薇能找到解药
You better hope your friend Ivy can find a cure,
不然我就炸掉这个地方
or I'm going to blow this entire place up
我们都同归于尽
and kill us all.
好 我看看她什么时候来
Right. Let me check on her ETA.
等等 你是想说
Wait. You're telling me
蒜泥蛋黄酱只是蛋黄酱加点料吗
aioli is just mayo mixed with something else?
算是一点行业机密
Little bit of an industry secret.
-配玉米很棒 -滚出镇子啦
- It goes great on corn. - Get outta town!
不 别滚 你还要举办婚礼呢
No, don't get outta town, you got a wedding.
你们好
Oh, hi!
我就说我闻到了风筝味
I thought I smelled a kite.
天 天
Oh, jeez. Oh, jeez!
看看他们俩亲密的样子
Look at those two, thick as thieves.
梦想都很愚蠢
Dreams are stupid.
我们不可能订到这里 赶紧走吧
Never gonna get this place. We should just leave.
喂 看过来
Hey! Hey! Up here. Okay?
别管那混♥蛋♥ 他是个混♥蛋♥
Fuck that guy, he's a dick.
我知道这对你来说有多重要 所以我准备好了
I know how important this is to you, okay, so I'm prepared.
我们要进去
We're gonna go in there,
把这个经理惊掉下巴
we're gonna blow that manager's goddamn socks off.
-当然了 这里就是... -大阶梯
- And this is, of course... - The staircase,
因为克林特·霍华德夫妇而出名的
made famous by Mr. And Mrs. Clint Howard.
这就是封面照
It was the cover shot.
我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
Ah, ooph! I've got goose bumps.
你觉得这个地方
Do you think this place
只是给好莱坞名流结婚的场所吗
is just a wedding mill for Hollywood royalty?
不 当然不是了
Oh, no. Of course not.
老哥谭玉米厂拥有深厚的历史底蕴
I mean, the old Gotham corn factory is just so rich with history.
这才是我们最关注的的方面
You know, I think that's what we really connect with.
真的吗 你们对这个地方有多少了解呢
Oh, really? What exactly do you know about this place?
小哈
是哈莉 她从来不打...
Ah! It's Harley, and she never calls...
十一个电♥话♥ 除非是急事
eleven times, unless it's an emergency.
玉米...
Ha! Uh, corn...
玉米...婚礼...
Um, the maize... Yeah, venue...
未婚妻...爱...
Ah, fiancée... The love... Um, well, uh,
我...我是个随便的人
you know, Per-- I'm a husk guy.
-所以... -宝贝 很抱歉
- So, uh-- - Babe, I'm so sorry,
哈莉惹了点不得了的麻烦
Harley's gotten herself into some serious trouble,
我要去救她了
and I have to go save her.
对不起 我爱你 我爱你
I'm sorry. I love you. I love you!
你要用你对玉米的喜欢
So you were about to enlighten me
来让我大吃一惊吗
on your personal connection to corn?
我会错意了吗 没错
Did I misread the situation? Yes.
但是小艾 要是你看到他给她喂汤 你也会这么做的
But Ive, if you'd seen him feed her soup, you'da done the same.
他们会找到治愈的办法 亲爱的
They'll find a cure, my love.
但如果他们找不到 我们就一起死
But if they don't, we will die together.
因为我会炸掉这个地方
Because I'm blowing the whole place up!
不 你不会的
No, you are not!
如果给你另一只眼
Hey, would it speed things up
也搞一个显微镜 能不能加快进度
if I got ya a microscope for the other eye?
不行 不过顺便
Yeah, no. But BTdubs,
谢谢你把我卷进来
thanks so much for getting me involved in this.
我本来一直不想把你卷进来
I actively tried not to put ya in the situation.
然后发生了什么
And then what happened?
-然后 我搞砸了 -难怪
- Well then, I... I fucked up the situation. - There it is.
我不知道该怎么办了
I didn't know what else to do!
只能打给我认识的最聪明 最厉害 最性感的人
Other than call the smartest, coolest, hottest person I know.
这倒没错
Well, that is true.
听着 急冻疯了
Look, Freeze is crazy!
是他策划了不义联盟对我的偷袭
He orchestrated the whole Injustice League hit on me.
荒谬的指控
How absurd.
我在一块冰里醒来
I woke up in a block of ice.
这是你的标志 你想杀了我
That's your signature move! You tried to kill me!
其他人都想杀你
Everyone else wanted to kill you,
但是我说服了他们只是冰冻你
but I convinced them to freeze you.
你也可以想象
As you can imagine,
一群男性异性恋性别歧视的白种犯罪头子
a group of white, cis-gendered, heterosexual, male, crime lords,
都是非常乐于把一个女人
they loved the idea of turning a woman
变成一个无助的装饰品
into a helpless object of mockery.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表