剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
膝盖抬高点 贱♥人♥
Knees up, bitch.
茄子
Cheese!
你才是贱♥人♥
You're the bitch!
还是骗子
And a liar.
你告诉那个好姑娘你会送我去阿卡姆的
You told that nice girl that you were taking me to Arkham!
下一个是你
倒了三个 还有三个
Three down, three to go.
我们是上帝
Ah! We are gods!
至少是半神了 说不定是泰坦
Or at least demigods. Maybe Titans.
如你所愿 一台全新的工业级净♥水♥器♥
One brand-new industrial strength water purifier as requested.
你们俩就干了这
Oh, that's what you guys were doin'?
没错 我们就干了这
Yeah, that's what we were doin'!
我们费了好大劲才搞来这个
We went through hell to get you this.
我们干掉了大半双面人的手下
We took out half of Two-Face's army!
还打败了贝恩的手下 该死的贝恩
And we had to get stomped into the Bane boys. Fucking Bane!
我们造了一台死亡汽车
We made a death car!
我们恢复电力以后
Oh. Well, you know, once we got the power runnin'
干净的水就出来了 所以...
the water started comin' out clear, so...
我个人是很高兴我们终于能拜托
Ugh! Well, I for one am glad we can once more be free
悲惨的校园生活束缚了
from the petty trappings of campus life.
查德
Oh, Chad!
你觉得小芭会怎么样
What do ya think'll happen to Babs?
我想等肾上腺素的效果褪去了
Eh, you know, I mean, once the adrenaline wears off,
她可能会继续学习
she'll probably go back to studying,
她会毕业
she'll graduate...
希望她能拜托这段尴尬的蝙蝠侠崇拜期
Hopefully she grows out of her awkward batman obsession phase.
我们都经历过
I mean, we all did.
我也不知道 我觉得我们好像唤醒了她的什么潜质
I don't know. I feel like we awakened something in her.
没错
Yeah.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表