剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
拜托 拜托 拜托
C'mon. C'mon. C'mon.
天 你这个小混♥蛋♥
Oh, my God, you piece of shit!
该死
Ugh, damn it!
一个女孩子如果连自己的杀戮板都看不到
How is a girl suppose to plan her takeover of Gotham
那还要怎么统治哥谭
if she can't see her kill board?
只有六个人 小哈
It's only six people, Harls.
其中有两个在你列表的时候就已经死了
And two of them were dead when you made this list.
我只是想显得我们进度超前
Well, I wanted to give us a head start.
就像你的咖啡服务员轮班刚开始的时候
Like when you put your own money in the tip jar
总会在小费罐里面放点自己的钱
at the beginning of your barista shift.
太好了 这些蜡烛是哪里来的
Ah! Mazel! How'd ya make all these candles?
绝对不是用死斑马的脂肪
Definitely not with the rendered fat of dead zebras.
那我猜这只能是一个迷了
Well, then I guess it remains a mystery.
我们需要电力 我们不能依赖于
Ugh. We need power! We can't keep depending on
从动物园脱逃后被神经拿来做蜡烛的动物们
runaway zoo animals for Psycho to make candles out of.
我还做了帽子
I made hats, too.
哥谭已经是一片废土 没有人有稳定的电力
Gotham is a wasteland. No one has reliable power.
猜猜这个
Riddle me this,
哥谭现在唯一一个
what's the only place in Gotham
还有完成的发电厂和活水供应的地方是哪里
with a still-intact power plant and running water?
没错 就在谜大
Well, it's right here! At Riddle U!
年轻一代和有识之士能来这里给自己的手♥机♥和大脑
Where the young and promising can charge their cell phones
爱德华·尼格玛
谜语人♥大♥学校长
进行充电 对吗 三位姑娘
and their brains. Right, three girls?
没错 谜语人校长
Yes, Dean Riddler.
这才叫干净的水
Mmm. Now, that's clean water.
谜语人♥大♥学
教育就是力量
以及电力和水
只有那混♥蛋♥有电力
That asshole's the only one with power.
我们接下来就要杀了他 将电力占为己有
We're gonna kill him next and steal it for ourselves.
谜语人♥大♥学
快来吧
艾薇 希望你已经打了HPV疫苗
Ive, hope you're vaccinated for HPV
因为我们要上大学了
'cause we're goin' to college.
哈莉 你知道我们已经过了
Harley, you know we're too old
打HPV疫苗的年纪了吧
to get the HPV vaccine, right?
哈莉·奎茵
第二季第二集
好了 计划是这样的 我们伪装成女学生
Okay, here's the plan. We pretend to be coeds,
溜进谜大 杀死谜语人
sneak into Riddle U, kill the Riddler,
也许还能参加个超级酷的派对
maybe go to a sick party,
然后那些电力和水都归我们了
and then we have all the power and water to ourselves.
你打算先给什么充电
Ooh! What are you gonna charge first?
我要先好好吹吹我的头发
I'm gonna blow dry my hair!
-作为一名演员 -你不是演员
- As an actor-- - Not an actor!
我对演戏略知一二
I know a thing or two about acting.
要卧底 你必须融为一体
To go undercover you must become the cover.
你甚至要做到忘记真正的自己
So much so that you can no longer even remember your true self.
就像年轻的乔纳森·德普
Like a young Mr. Jonathan Depp
在《龙虎少年队》剧版里的表现
in the television series 21 Jump Street,
以及年老的乔纳森·德普
and a very old Mr. Jonathan Depp
在《龙虎少年队》电影版里的客串
in the feature film 21 Jump Street.
嗯 你别想跟来
Yeah, you're not coming with.
我同意 泥脸不该去
I agree, Clayface shouldn't go
但是你们的姐妹...斯黛芬妮可是迫不及待地
but your boo... Stephanie is mad-stoked
想加入你们的行列
to hook up with you on the quad.
-天啊 -怎么样
- Oh, God... - What up?
我是斯黛芬妮
It is I, Stephanie,
一个从奇科国立大学转学过来的有趣却上进的学生
a fun, yet bookish transfer student from Chico State.
嗯 斯黛芬妮也不能一起去
Yeah. Stephanie's not going either.
的确不能
No, she's not.
但是你可以去软垫精神病室
You, however, are going to a padded room.
你比那些把我从奇科国立大学逼走的女孩子们还毒
You're way harsher than the girls who drove me out of Chico.
因为诉讼在进行中 所以我不能透露细节...
I can't spill the deets 'cause of the impending lawsuit, so...
好了 艾薇 准备好迎接整晚的学习功课
All right, Ive, are you ready for all-night study seshes,
讨论哲学 飞叶子
talkin' philosophy and smokin' cloves,
在寝室里贴满我们喜欢的海报了吗
puttin' up any poster we want in our dorm room! Ah!
我的蓝色少女合唱团海报的确需要见见天日
You know what, I do have an Indigo Girls poster that does need a wall.
天啊 好吧 你们两个中年女生
Oh, my God! All right, while you two geriatric coeds
就去重新探索自我
are rediscovering yourselves,
我们其他人要做斑马蜡烛和吃水了
the rest of us are makin' zebra candles and chewin' on water!
原来真的是斑马...
So it was zebras...
至少这次的老鼠是活的
Oh! At least the mouse is alive this time.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
我可是喝了两夸脱
I drank two quarts of that shit.
我觉得我们可能撑不到你们回来
I fear we may not survive until your return.
那你和神经就去找一个滤水器 好主意
Then you and Psycho find a water filter. Great idea!
艾薇 希望你已经接种了HPV疫苗
Ive, hope you're vaccinated for HPV
因为我们要去上大学了
'cause we're goin' to college!
-你已经说过了 -我知道
- Yeah. You said that already. - I know,
但是我之前说时 大家不知道计划 所以没人笑
but when I said it nobody knew the plan so nobody laughed.
行吧
Sure.
放我们进去 放我们进去
Let us in, let us in, let us in!
把我们放在那座塔上
Put us down on that tower.
要是我的女朋友看到我
Oh, if my girlfriend sees me
和你们两个性感的年轻女生一起
hanging out with you hot young coeds...
她肯定会嫉妒到脸色发绿的
...she's going to be green with envy.
天啊 真恶心
Oh, my God, fuckin' gross.
-我觉得很可爱 宝贝 -不错
- I thought it was cute, babe. - Nice.
早上好 同学们
Morning, students.
猜猜这个 什么是无价的却每年要六万元
Riddle me this, what's priceless but still costs 60k a year?
-谜大 -比哈佛都要棒
- Riddle U. - It's better than Harvard.
继续吧
Carry on.
真偷懒的谜 但是哈佛的确很烂
Pretty lazy riddle, but he is right about Harvard sucking.
那是29号♥饮水器 你能享用到
...and that's was Water Fountain 29 where you can get
全新新哥谭市最棒的谜语人水
the best Riddler water in all of new, New Gotham.
天啊 真是好有趣
Oh, my God, it's so interesting.
我有一个问题
So, like, I have a question.
谜语人现在在哪里
Where is the Riddler right now?
不好意思 你们俩一开始就是参观的吗
I'm sorry. Were you two on the tour when we started?
你们俩没有佩戴名牌
I don't see your name tags.
我们在参观一开始就和你说了
Oh, we told you at the beginning of the tour
我们绝对参与参观的
that we were definitely there for.
我肯定是希瑟·韦瑟比
I, of course, am Heather Witherbee
这是我的朋友伊莎多拉·斯特普邦金
and this is my friend Izziadora Staplebuntkin.
我对这么独特的名字应该会有印象
Hmm. I feel like I would've remembered such distinct names.
没错 我们的名字的确很独特 希瑟
Yes, yes. We do have very distinct names, Heather.
-没关系 她们是和我一起的 -谢谢 小斯
- It's chill, they're with me. - Oh, thanks, Steph.
大家继续参观吧
Let's keep this train going.
他还真的来了 我要杀了他
He actually showed up? I'm gonna fuckin' kill him.
不好说 小哈 她好像还挺受欢迎的
I dunno, Harls, I mean, he/she seems to be very popular.
你不得不承认
And you've got to admit, like,
小斯的露脐装配得很好看
Steph's really pulling off her crop top.
你就从来没有穿好过
I mean, you never really made it work.
我知道 我永远不知道该配什么
I know. I never know what to pair it with.
我们竟然这么轻松愉快地
Well, that was a surprisingly easy and delightful stroll
穿过了一片末日废土
across an apocalyptic wasteland.
当然了
Of course it was!
随便找个蠢蛋都行
Any idiot could've done it.
我是一个天才心灵感应者
I'm a brilliant telepath
我的天赋却被浪费在这种杂活上
and my talents are being squandered on menial tasks like this.
你也有些本事
And you do stuff, too.
该死 竟然还有警♥察♥
Shit! There's still cops?
-站住 -是他干的
- Stop right there! - He did it!
你的变节真是毫无下限
Your treachery knows no bounds!
我不会为你或任何人进监狱
I'm not going to jail for you or anybody!
砰 得回去吃牢饭了
Dang. Back to the clink.
这里是双面人的地盘
This is Two-Face territory.
怎么样 伙计们
Whaddaya say, boys!
我们要不要用这些芝加哥打自己给这些家伙写一段
Howzabout we compose 'em a story on deez Chicago typewriters?
这些蠢货们在说什么
What the fuck is dickhead Tracy talking about?
这是以前的形容
Oh, it's one of them old-timey phrases.
汤米冲♥锋♥枪♥从远处听起来就像...
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表