剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
当你的小孩出生时 你就会知道
When your baby's born, you'll know.
你就会知道
You'll get it.
失去一个小孩 这就像 就像...
Losing a child, it's just, it's...
我觉得 对待这种事情的唯一方法就是
The only way you can cope with it, I suspect,
变得疯狂一些
is to go a little bit mad.
这对其他小孩来说 从来都不是公平的
And it's never fair on other children,
对你其他的小孩来说
your other children,
看见自己家长变成那样
to see a parent like that
还要处理那些事情
and to have to put up with the things that are said.
对不起 那些事情影响到了你
And I'm sorry that happened to you.
对不起 我让这一切发生了
I'm sorry I let it.
我知道她并不完美
I know she wasn't perfect.
我知道
I do know that.
我希望我可以让你知道我有多爱你
I wish I could show you how much I love you.
妈妈...
Mum...
我为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
你跟爸爸... 还有罗斯怎么办?
What about you and Dad... and Ros?
这...
Oh, that's...
你看...
You see that...
我跟你♥爸♥也许不会分开 要不是因为...
Me and your dad probably would never have split up if...
但我们还是分开了....
But we did. So...
赖恩每天 我不晓得 他会干些什么事
And Ryan, every day, I don't know, he'll do something,
他会惹麻烦 他会让我抓狂
he'll be in trouble, he'll drive me up the wall
我不知道我做得对不对
and I don't know that I made the right decision,
但我真的不知道我还能怎么办了
but I genuinely don't know what else I could've done.
我懂 我懂
I know. I know.
- 关心他吗 - 不
- Had him put in care? - No.
尽管你们都为此恨我
Even though you all hated me for it.
妈妈...
Mum...
没人恨你
nobody hates you.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表