剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
Starting today, your little lives
将会发生你们从未想象过的改变
will change in ways you could never have imagined.
你们会想自己到底做了什么
There will be moments when you will wonder
擦会被这样对待
what you have done to deserve these--
晚安
Nighty-night.
怎么回事
What the hell is this?
我看到你了 你站在那里
I saw you, u202dyou were just standing there,
摸自己呢
fingering yourself.
这辆车怎么还在这里
Why is this truck still here?
都装好了 斯卡拉穆奇先生
It's all loaded up, Mr. Scaramucci.
我们听到了枪声
We heard gunshots.
小滑头说...
Smoothie said that--
小滑头说
Smoothie said?
小滑头
Smoothie--
他在哪里
where is he?
笑一个
Smile.
操你
Fuck you.
我就知道这一天会来临
I knew this day would come.
我们的命运就在繁星中
Our destiny is in the stars.
你能明白吧 萨克斯
You do see that, Sax, don't you?
你不会问我有什么预示吧
You're not gonna ask me my sign, are you?
宇宙 这注定
The universe, it conspired
会让我们再度相遇
to bring us back together again
这样物体的运动最终能接触到
so that a movable object could finally meet
不可抗力
irresistible force.
我是哪个
Which one am I?
笨的那个
The dumb one.
我最近一直在想
Now, I have been thinking a lot lately
如果我们再度相遇 我会怎么办
about what I would do if our paths ever crossed again.
我也是
That makes two of us.
你看 你看
See? See?
这就是命运
It's destiny.
显然
Clearly,
你是一个必须要摧毁的人
you are a man who must be broken.
是吗
I am?
但是
But...
痛苦对你这样的人来说算什么
What is pain to someone like you?
死亡对你这样的人来说算什么
What is death to someone like you?
这个问题很秒
That is a very curious problem.
很烦
Vexing.
你让我束手无措 萨克斯
You have disarmed me, Sax.
我平常用的武器 感觉都不够用
All of my usual weapons, they just seem so inadequate.
我的试验和各种办法
And my tried and true methods,
好像都
they seem so...
无能为力
impotent.
折磨 谋杀
Torture, murder--
那都是爱好
They're hobbies.
-没错 -是的
- Exactly. - Yeah.
这些都无法对付一个
All trifles to a man who would cheerfully
希望痛苦死去的人
die in agony.
我要给你看点东西
I am going to show you something
你肯定没想过自己能看到
that I bet you never thought you'd see.
我要让你看看他们为什么会叫我小滑头
I am going to show you why they call me Smoothie.
但我根本不好奇
But I wasn't curious.
你不用这么做 我们 不
You don't need to do that, let's, no--
把这个放回去吧
let's just put that right back on.
-你... -不
- Just... - Yeah, no.
我♥操♥
Aww, fuck me.
我的天
Holy shit.
丑女
Yikes, ugly lady.
不应该偷偷摸摸跟在别人后面
It's not nice to sneak up on people.
快点 我找到海莉了
Come on, I found Hailey.
坏人在把孩子们装上一辆车
The bad guys are loading the kids on a truck.
我们赶紧去找尼克吧
Now, let's grab Nick before it's too late.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
你走错了
The wrong way, that's where.
尼克在这边
Nick is this way.
我知道因为他相信你
I know because he believes in me,
这就像一个归航信♥号♥♥
it's like a homing signal,
就像在那个电影里
l-like in that movie,
鬣蜥打回给家里的时候
where the iguana phones home.
记得吗 就会滴滴滴滴滴
Remember? Beep, beep, beep, beep.
好了
There we go.
不 这边 这边
No, this way, this way, this way.
和肉汤三明治一样笨
Dumb as a soup sandwich.
这边 这边
This way, this way.
你快到了 过...
You're almost there, just--
不 不要...
no, do--ugh.
没错 上上上上
Yes, go, go, go, go!
你舒服吗
Are you cozy?
萨克斯
Sax,
放松
relax.
我要变成世界毁灭者
I am become destroyer of worlds!
我要毁灭你的世界 混♥蛋♥
I will destroy your world, you motherfucker!
不
No!
太棒了 太棒了
Yes! Yes!
该死
Damn you!
尼克 上帝啊 尼克
Nick! Holy guacamole, Nick!
差一点 伙计
That was close, buddy.
我们刚好...
We got here just--
赶...
In the--
赶到...
In the nick of...
我的天
Oh, jelly beans.
给我拔♥出♥来♥
Get it out of me.
送走吧
Okay, take 'em.
走了 车子刚开走
It's gone, the truck just left!
刚开走
It just left.
好孩子 记住
Good boy, remember,
这些礼物最好能准时...
those presents better be deliver--
会送到的
They'll be there!
斯卡拉穆奇先生
Mr. Scaramucci,
你没事吧
are you all right?
我算什么
What am I?
我到底算什么
What the hell am I?
你
You--
你是老大
you're the boss.
我是个什么都不是的老大
I'm the boss of nothing.
我
I'm...
我是个疯子的狗腿
I'm an errand boy for psychopaths.
别这么说 斯卡拉穆奇先生
Look, don't say that, Mr. Scaramucci.
如果我有那个密♥码♥
If I had that password...
要是我有那个密♥码♥
If I only had that goddamn passwo--
车子 尼克 那辆车开走了
Truck, Nick! The truck's getting away!
操
Ah, fuck.
危险 不得抽烟
海莉
Hailey!
尼克 快点
Nick, hurry!
海莉
Hailey!
海莉
Hailey!
我们太晚了 她走了
We're too late, she's gone.
太好了 你们俩认识
Good, you two have met.
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表