剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
杀了你的孩子
those poor little Egyptian babies back in historical times.
都是因为父母所做的不幸的选择
All because of the unfortunate choices made by a parent.
不是我的错
It's not my fault.
甚至不是职业杀手的错
It's not even the hit man's fault.
是你的错 伊莎贝拉
It's yours, Isabella.
你
You.
是你杀了他们
You killed them.
我去开门
I'm gonna get that.
喝星冰乐吗
Frappuccino?
布鲁
Blue.
谢谢你在这么短的时间赶来
Thank you for coming in on such short notice.
没什么
Of course.
十分乐意为您服务
I serve at your pleasure, Mr. Bug--
你知道虫子最渴望什么吗
You know what bugs crave more than anything?
死肉
Dead flesh?
死去的东西
Dead things?
黑暗
Darkness.
影子
The shadows.
墙里面 岩石下面
The inside of a wall, the underside of a rock.
奶酪的孔里
The holes in the cheese,
可以说 世界上的所有洞
the cavities of the world, one could say.
那么虫子
So, what do bugs loathe
最讨厌什么呢
more than anything?
光
The light?
暴露
Exposure!
你晚上走进一个房♥间
You come into a room at night,
打开开关
you flip the switch,
他们散落在每一个角落
they scatter to every corner.
你明白
You understand.
我明白
I understand.
真的吗
Do you, though?
因为不管是不是打了马赛克 我都知道那是谁
Because fuzzy or not, I know exactly who that is.
詹纳斯都没这暴露
There are Jenners less exposed than this.
家庭问题
It's a family issue.
我会毁掉 不 处理的
I'll squash it-- no, deal with it.
-我会... -那不是全部
- I will-- - That's not all.
你的人 圣诞老人
Your guy, Mr. Ho Ho Ho?
小莫札尔
Junior Mozell?
他正严格遵守命令和
He's under strict orders to stay with the--
货在一起
the cargo.
说出来 布鲁
Oh, just say it, Blue.
孩子们
The children.
我不想
I don't
质疑你办事的方式 布鲁
want to second guess the way you do business, Blue,
但是你的手下的确就是你的门面
but the people you employ do reflect on you.
这套圣诞老人衣服 有点...
Ugh, I mean, the Santa suit, it's a little...
有点可笑了 你觉得呢
It's a little, camp, don't you think?
大家都爱圣诞节
Everyone loves Christmas,
但是他可能做得有点过分了
but perhaps he's taking it a little too far.
你觉得他真的够稳重
Do you really think he's stable enough
能将这么敏感的活
to trust with work this...
交给他吗
sensitive?
能 他做事非常认真
Yes, he does put his heart into his work,
-但我们我们还能... -听我说
- but what more could we-- - Listen to me.
距离圣诞只有几天了
It's only a few days until Christmas,
我需要把那些东西送到
and I need those deliveries made.
那些是给重要人物的重要礼物
They are important gifts for important people,
我这些礼物圣诞节一大早
and I expect them to be bright and shining
就在圣诞树下熠熠生辉
under the tree Christmas morning.
好的 好的
Got it, got it.
我要你加快进度
I'd like you to accelerate things.
今晚就将孩子们转移到准备阶段
We'll transfer the children to the prep stage tonight.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
等我帮你弄好
When I'm finished with you,
你会后悔
you are going to regret
没有早点常识
not having done this sooner.
暖和
Warm.
没错 暖和
Yes, warm.
你用词很棒
You have such a way with words.
我不想做那种推销 但这种蜡
Not to bore you with shop talk, but this wax--
当倒入鼻腔时
when it's poured into the nostrils--
完美
Perfection.
这能束缚你的呼吸道
It restricts the breathing passages.
不足以杀死你
Not enough to kill you,
只会让你的血管灼烧
just enough to trigger excruciating pain
产生巨大的痛苦
as the blood vessels burst.
我在说什么呢
Well, what am I rattling on about?
这也能 来
Oh, it'll also-- there we go--
让你的手看起来年轻五岁
take five years off your hands.
所以看上去只会像80岁的
So, they'll only look 80.
好了 别太贪心了
Oh, now, now, now, don't be greedy.
虽然我很喜欢盯着你这双
As captivating as it is to stare into those empty,
空洞无神的双眼
vacant eyes for hours on end,
快乐都是有限的
well, every pleasure has its limits.
小滑头需要点个人时间
And I need some Smoothie time.
需要
Need.
所以你就坐在这里
So, you just sit tight
看电视吧
and watch TV.
看 是你最喜欢的节目
Oh, look, it's your favorite show.
-没错 没错 -加油
- That's it, that's it, that's it. - Go.
这是很久以来我第一次为自己
This is the first nice thing that I have done for myself
做的一点好事
in a long time.
等等
Hold up.
我是小滑头
Smoothie.
你到底在哪里
Where the hell are you?
我按照你的要求
I am at the McCarthy's
在麦卡锡家和杰西卡一起
with Jessica like you put me.
虫子很生气
The bug is upset.
我们要做一些改变
We're making some changes
我需要你进行清理
and I need you to do a scrub down.
今天 就现在
Today--now.
我正忙着呢
Well, I am in the middle of something.
那赶紧完事
So, get out of it.
该死
Shit.
好吧
Okay.
马上回来
I'll be back.
别这样 伙计
Come on, man.
我不是你要找的人
I'm not the guy you're after.
我算是联邦快递的人
Yo, I'm basically FedEx.
你会杀联邦快递的人吗
Would you kill FedEx?
你为杀人犯工作
You work for murderers.
我什么都不知道
I don't know nothing about that.
你是纽约警局的人
I mean, you work for NYPD.
哪里的人也不都是好人吧
Pretty sure they're not all saints up there, am I right?
看到这绺头发了吗
You see this lock of hair?
这属于一个叫卡尔的男孩
It belonged to a boy named Cal.
他九岁
He is nine years old.
对卡尔来说这个圣诞节可不会快乐
This is not gonna be a merry Christmas for Cal.
如果他还没有死
If he's not dead already.
给我看着
Look at it.
我只是送信封的
I just deliver envelopes,
从一个地方送到另一个地方
point A to point B.
报酬很高 好吗
The cash is good, all right?
我只是想让自己
Look, I'm just trying to put myself
上朱丽亚音乐学院
through Juilliard, okay?
这学费可不便宜
This shit is not cheap.
朱丽亚
Juilliard?
你喜欢音乐吗
You like music?
钢琴
Piano.
什么
What?
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表