剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
Let's get you back to bed.
你父亲 我必须要说出来 不然就没机会了
Your father--I need to say this or I won't get it out.
你吃药了吧
You're taking your meds, Ma?
有一天有几个人突然出现了
One day, some men showed up,
说想看看孩子
said they wanted to see the baby,
想看看你
to--to see you.
他们站在摇篮边
They stood over the crib.
我问他们有没有孩子
I asked if they had babies.
其中一个把手放在你身上
And one of them put his hand on you.
放在你的小秃脑袋上说
Right on your little bald head.
"不
"No,
我没有这个福气"
I haven't been blessed."
然后他说
And then he said
如果你♥爸♥爸不配合
if Daddy didn't play along,
就让我尝尝这种滋味
I would know what it was like.
没有福气的滋味
Not to be blessed.
你♥爸♥爸知道后非常愤怒
When your Dad found out, he was furious.
他...
He--
他想把我们送到
He wanted to take us away
没人能找到我们的地方
to somewhere they wouldn't find us.
我们在车道上大吵
We argued in the driveway.
然后他就开车去上交♥警♥徽和枪
And then he drove off to turn in his badge and his gun.
那是我最后一次看到他
That's the last time I saw him alive.
妈妈
Mom.
天啊 我好渴
Oh, God, I'm thirsty.
梅雷迪斯
Meredith...
不要再保护我了
it's time to stop protecting me.
妈妈 我做过不少错误的选择
Ma, I've made some bad calls in my time,
但是选择保护你是最正确的
but choosing to protect you wasn't one of them.
也许吧
Maybe so,
但现在轮到我来保护你了
but now it's time for me to protect you.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
到你的摇篮前威胁我们的那些人
Those men that came to threaten you in your crib--
其中一个是今晚那个人
one was that man tonight.
布鲁
Blue?
今晚那个人
The man tonight?
妈妈
Ma?
天啊
Oh, my God.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈 妈妈
Ma. Mom.
醒醒 妈妈
Come on, Ma.
好了 孩子们
All right, boys.
打开保险吧
Off with the safeties.
闭嘴
Shut up.
萨克斯 萨克斯 你介不介意我...
Hey, Sax, Sax, uh, you mind if I--you know.
纪念这一刻
Commemorate the moment?
是啊 你可是个活传奇
Yeah, yeah, I mean, you're a living legend.
活不了多久了
Well, not for long.
但是 别这样 你懂我的意思
But, uh--come on, you know what I mean.
来吧 随便你吧
Yeah, go ahead. Knock yourself out.
太好了
Okay, great.
把枪给我 把枪给我
Give me the gun. Give me the gun.
好了 准备好
All right. Here we go.
-三 二... -爸爸
- Three, two-- - Daddy!
格里
Gerry!
-乐乐 -尼克
- Happy. - Nick.
乐乐 你怎么了
Oh, Hap, what happened to you?
我好冷 尼克
I'm cold, Nick.
你对他做了什么 你这个禽兽
What'd you do to him, you monster?
听我说 你这个蓝色的小混♥蛋♥
Now, you listen to me, you little blue jackass,
萨克斯家族家训是两个狮子拿着一条横幅
the Sax family crest is two lions holding a banner reading,
"死前的温柔"
"Death before intimacy."
接下来的话很难说出口
What I'm about to say is very difficult
我只会说一遍
and I'm only gonna say it once.
我相信你
I believe in you.
你说的是我觉得你要说的意思吗
Are you saying what I think you're saying?
搭档
我要说的是
What I'm saying is
如果你还活着 那说明海莉也还活着
if you're alive, that means Hailey's alive.
你赶紧给我振作起来
So you get your imaginary shit together,
因为我们俩还有事要做
'cause you and me, we've got a job to finish.
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表