剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
难道帕姆小姐不想让你
Wouldn't Miss Palm want you
帮我弄到钱和枪
to help me get guns and money
好让我们去找海莉吗
so we could go get Hailey?
她估计会
Uh, she'd probably
罚我们去思过角
send us to the Thinking Corner
去想出一个
to come up with a
有创意的解决办法对付我们的问题
creative solution to our problems.
你说得对
You're right.
只是
Just--
我只是
I just--
只是什么
Just what?
我只是疯了
Ah, just a crazy idea.
以为我们能团队合作呢
I just thought we could be a team.
知道吗
You know?
搭档
Partners.
出自电影《虎豹小霸王》
神枪手与智多星
Butch and Sundance.
金汤力鸡尾酒
Gin and Tonic.
米奇和马洛里
Mickey and Mallory.
你是说米奇和布鲁托吗
You mean Mickey and Pluto?
PB和他妈的J[歌♥名]
PB and motherfucking J.
脏话罐
但是...
But...
看来你不想做我的搭档
Guess you don't wanna be my partner.
我跟
I'm in.
我可是连胜 小屁孩们
I'm on a winning streak, boys.
爽
Oh, yeah.
♪圣诞树就要来到♪
♪Christmas tree is coming soon♪
猴面包好了
Our monkey bread is done.
妈妈 你没事吧
Mom, are you okay?
他对你做了什么
Did he do anything to you?
他在让我重焕美丽
He's making me beautiful again.
我喜欢听你唱歌♥
I love hearing you sing.
我太开心了
I'm so excited.
杰拉尔丁·费拉罗将会成为我们第一位女总统
Geraldine Ferraro's gonna be our first female President.
真希望我也能吃这些药
Oh, I wish I could have what you're having.
我过会回来
I'll be right back.
这不可能
This isn't happening.
滚出我的房♥子
Get the fuck out of my house.
我说得够明白了吗 混♥蛋♥
Am I being unclear, freak?
不 警♥察♥和强盗 继续
Oh, no, no. Cops and robbers, go on.
太棒了 我喜欢这个游戏
This is fantastic. I love this game.
唯一的问题是 不好意思
The only problem is-- I'm sorry--
但是你阴♥道♥的味道
but the smell of your vagina is
在如此狭小的空间里真是太让人分心了
incredibly distracting in a small space.
她的确很让人着迷
She really is intoxicating.
你妈妈
Your mother.
声音很甜 很有才
Lovely voice. Real talented.
不准你说她
Don't you talk about her.
我敢打赌...也许我不该这么说
I bet--and I probably shouldn't be saying this,
以前人们不用
because it was a time before
拍性♥爱♥录像也能出名
people became stars from sex tapes,
我觉得她本来可以成为大明星
but I think she could have been really big.
要不是因为她那可怜的小女儿
If not for her awkward little daughter.
玩着枪
Playing with guns
其他女孩都忙着钓凯子
when the other girls were playing with boys.
她抛弃了一切
She threw it all away
养大了一个平胸男人婆
to raise a flat-chested little brat.
看看她现在的样子
And this is what she gets.
我花了一个小时
It took me hours
才挑干净她头发里的虱子
to get the mats out of her hair.
你上一次给她刷牙是什么时候
When was the last time you brushed her?
我会
I will
打穿你的脑袋
shoot you in the head.
你觉得我不会吗
Oh, you think I won't?
我每天清理三次她的屎
I clean up her shit three times a day.
我不介意
I have no problems
擦干净天花板上你的脑浆
cleaning your brains up off this ceiling.
你给我听好了
Now you listen to me closely.
你早点办完你同意办的事
The sooner you do what you agreed to do,
我就能离开这个
the sooner I can get out of this
散发着老太尿味的噩梦
piss-smelling geriatric nightmare.
你的前任惹祸精
Your ex-fucker
重新出现了
has resurfaced.
你要把他带过来
You are going to bring him in.
我要问出布鲁想要知道的东西
And I am gonna get what Blue wants from him.
就像你上次那样做吗
Like you did last time?
我得继续演下去了
I have to get back to the makeover.
杰西卡 该摘下面膜了
Jessica! Time for the mask to come off.
看看这个
Will you look at that?
大吉大利今晚吃鸡
Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
你的手气真好 尼克
Some heater you're on, Nicky.
你知道他们怎么说的
Yeah, you know what they say.
坏钟每天也有两次准确显示时间的时候
Even a clock gets a broken face twice a day.
是这样的吧
That is a thing, right?
你这辈子从来没有
You've never been lucky.
走过什么运
Not your whole life.
你到底干了什么
The hell angle you running?
如果你愿意保守秘密
Well, if you promise to keep a secret...
我有一只长翅膀的蓝色小马
I got a little blue horse that's on the top of your hat
在你帽子上告诉我你的牌
with wings telling me your hand.
2和5 不是同个花色的
Two and a five. Not even the same color.
这手牌比你的衣服还臭 尼克
This hand stinks worse than that coat you're wearing, Nick.
来吧 里迪克
Come on, Le Dick.
想吓我吗
You trying to bluff me?
很荣幸见到你们 姑娘们
Well, it's been a pleasure, ladies.
坐下
Sit down.
你哪里都不准去
You are not going anywhere.
我还有约
I got appointments to keep.
约了人 再说了
People to see. And besides,
我要的钱足够了
I got all the cash that I need.
但我想要你的指环
But I will need that band right there.
我可以用你的钱买♥♥
And I'm happy to pay you your own money for it.
你们还真是输不起
Talk about your sore losers.
你哪里都不准去
You're not going anywhere.
除非等你和布鲁把事情捋清楚
Not till you and Blue figure your shit out.
这下可没意思了
Well, well, well. The plot sickens.
你知道你在天花板上这样弹来弹去
Do you have any idea how hard it is to concentrate
让人很难集中注意吗
with you bouncing off the ceiling?
就像亲了上帝 就像亲了上帝
It's like kissing God! It's like kissing God!
我什么都是 什么都不是
I'm everything and nothing! I'm everything and nothing!
他还以为自己知道自己在做什么
Sucks on that like he knows what he's doing.
你不会以为我们一直留着你的命是因为
You didn't think we kept you around here all this time because
觉得和你玩很有意思吧
you're so fun to be around, did you?
哭哭表情
Sad face emoji.
我本来对你期望挺高的 里迪克
I expected more from you, Le Dick.
我以为我们是朋友
I thought we were friends.
不
No.
这里没有朋友 萨克斯 只有一个蠢蛋
No friends here, Sax. Only got one ass,
布鲁马上就过来了
and Blue is all the way up it.
什么 不 尼克
What? No. Come on, Nick.
我们...我们再玩会 我们让这些蠢驴输光
Let's--Let's play some more. Let's clean these donkeys out.
游戏结束了 伙计
Game's over, pal.
恐怕是的
Afraid so.
什么叫结束了
What do you mean, over?
看看这些又冷又硬的钞票
Look at all this cold, hard lettuce.
我们中头奖了
We hit the jackpot.
天啊
My God.
看看你自己
Look at yourself.
帕姆小姐会怎么说你
What would Miss Palm say?
你知道你自己现在在哪里吗
Do you even know where you are right now?
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表